Photo

Morning Musume。'19 LOVE Audition - Three 15th Generation Members Revealed!

Morning Musume Audition 15th Generation New Members 2019

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

#501 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:37 PM

so pretty  <3  :blush:

20190622s00041000328000p_thum.jpg

Spoiler

#502 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:18 AM

And how is it working?

Your question was very vaguely phrased, so I'm not sure how to answer it.

Are you asking how is H!P's system working? Obviously, it works because the names Hello! Project and Morning Musume have considerable prestige, so girls will keep auditioning and even joining KSS, even though they know it's perfectly possible for them to be bypassed for rookies going into straight debuts (though someone mentioned the number of auditionees was the lowest one yet in this last audition, hmm).

As for if it was "how does that other group's trainee system work?". Their only debuts come from their trainees (VERY rare exceptions exist, like the Yamada Nana special audition, but that is like once in a century. Their trainees have weekly performances (as opposed to the sparse KSS recitals), as well as handshake events. All of that translates into a way higher ratio of trainee debuts to trainees giving up. I quite like that.

But if you're the type to get affected by scandals and such, then it's not for you. And H!P also, to be fair, gives me an impression of taking better care of their idols, but I got nothing to base that on, just a better "image" overall.

So it's to each their own, ofc, but for those who enjoy seeing the trainees and witnessing them eventually debut, like me, I think KKS system is far better than KSS system.

Well of course they have more trainees debut. They have like 1000 debuted idols while H!p has far less. And those groups do still have girls remain in the trainees for years and years and eventually quit. Happens all the time. Finally, to "debut" doesn't even mean they will show their face in a PV or be in a single. Only a small portion of their debuted idols ever make it to an "A side" or a music show appearance. There were a couple girls who "debuted" in the main group and literally weren't in a single PV, not even a B side, for years. So, in conclusion, maybe more of them "debut" but I don't think a "debut" means as much as it does in H!p unless you're one of the few lucky ones.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#503 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 01:54 AM

Obviously, they have more debuted idols, they also have far more trainees. Cancels each other out.

I talked about the ratio of those, which is quite better than in H!P. There are gens and gens of 10-12 trainees and, at worst, 4 quit, with the number usually being two or less.

I also mentioned that their trainees get the Idol experience far better than KSS since they have weekly performances and frequent handshakes.

And I didn't say anything about getting any push from management, but it's only the same situation as in H!P, only with more reduced numbers. Members are background fillers for quite some time, if not forever (hello Haga).

The trainee system there has many merits that H!P's doesn't, main one being that it's THE road to debut, whereas H!P's is a road to lessons and lessons and bi-monthly shows to some uncertain one day maybe you'll get there and you're competing with all of Japan whenever we hold auditions btw, the rest though, it's whole another can of worms.

A @ jplop said it quite well:

"I just don't want to see some of the experienced Kenshuusei lose hope after this. They have go through this process again for another year : Kenshuusei recital, waiting, Kenshuusei Test (some doing this for 3rd or 4th, 5th time), waiting till a group graduates somebody or another audition process."
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#504 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:15 AM

Homare's face is so small lmaoo
and also,
why did the mention Tsunku on the livestream? did he have a saying on picking members?

#505 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:23 AM

Obviously, they have more debuted idols, they also have far more trainees. Cancels each other out.

I talked about the ratio of those, which is quite better than in H!P. There are gens and gens of 10-12 trainees and, at worst, 4 quit, with the number usually being two or less.

I also mentioned that their trainees get the Idol experience far better than KSS since they have weekly performances and frequent handshakes.

And I didn't say anything about getting any push from management, but it's only the same situation as in H!P, only with more reduced numbers. Members are background fillers for quite some time, if not forever (hello Haga).

The trainee system there has many merits that H!P's doesn't, main one being that it's THE road to debut, whereas H!P's is a road to lessons and lessons and bi-monthly shows to some uncertain one day maybe you'll get there and you're competing with all of Japan whenever we hold auditions btw, the rest though, it's whole another can of worms.

A @ jplop said it quite well:

"I just don't want to see some of the experienced Kenshuusei lose hope after this. They have go through this process again for another year : Kenshuusei recital, waiting, Kenshuusei Test (some doing this for 3rd or 4th, 5th time), waiting till a group graduates somebody or another audition process."

Well, this is getting off topic, but debuting a girl in H!p represents an investment in that girl that debuting a girl in a 48 group doesn't. She might be a background girl in Morning Musume, but she's still in Morning Musume and with them for all their group activities, singles, MVs etc. A "theater girl" may literally never show up as a public face for AKB, so they don't have to worry about the balance or composition of their group. They can just debut everyone, feature those they want to, and hide the rest. I don't think H!p should feel obligated to debut all their KSS if that's not a good choice for the groups. Probably some KSS will leave now, and that's sad, but I think it's okay. The KSS still have a MUCH higher chance of joining a group than any given outsider. Consider what percentage of thousands of auditionees pass vs what percentage of KSS enter a group eventually.

#506 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:42 AM

And how is it working?

So it's to each their own, ofc, but for those who enjoy seeing the trainees and witnessing them eventually debut, like me, I think KKS system is far better than KSS system.

Well of course they have more trainees debut. They have like 1000 debuted idols while H!p has far less.

I am sorry that I cut a huge parts of it as I didn't want a long quote :D
I think it is 2 different situation rather than 2 different system in the same situation ..

The other group(s) trainee are more like what you see in a store or fast food where the person doing the job, already got the job but just training for the job because she/he is new ..
Its more like those people with a "trainee" name tag :D or maybe you can call it a job probation .. XD

While this group(s) trainee are more like student where they pay to attend classes in the hope that at the end of the course .. they are deemed good enough to get the job ..

#507 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:36 AM

How about getting back to the new members?

I just think it's fun seeing timid new members in their white dresses and their skinny legs. :lol:

Nothing like a few tours to change all of that.

Having 3 months of lessons is really going to test them.

I for one am going to be cheering them on.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#508 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:59 AM

I'm a couch potato, so I always marvel at how new members, ALL manage to adapt to such a life where they keep training and touring, and getting little sleep. 

MRkgm6i.png

#509 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:33 AM

Love when the 9th gen gets introduced during concert with their own style(like Riho being so fashionista like Reina) during introduction because it shows a bit of their personalities. im ok with the white dress now but I hope they change it in the future.  

When can we see the 15th gen perform and any news on audition footage? 

#510 maanamaana

maanamaana

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:57 AM

I wonder if we'll get the audition footage on harosute this week because Wada's grad is still not covered yet by Harosute..

I'm hoping we'll get the footage soon before the hype goes away..

I'm really interested to see the footage of Fukuchan going to the new members' house.

#511 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:13 PM

As long as we do actually get a little footage, I don't mind waiting an extra week for it.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#512 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:19 PM

The Yuka/J=J footage on Harosute only made a 30 minute episode, so if they do show the Ayacho footage, they may also end up including a "Part 1" of sorts for the 15ki somewhere in the next episode. There's going to be a lot of stuff between their audition until they are fully active that could end up being used to hype the newest generation, so I wouldn't be opposed to getting it in bite-sized segments over the next few weeks.

#513 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:24 PM

During the MouIccho interview Rio mentioned spotting the cameras at her door before actually noticing Mizuki was there, so we’ll definitely see footage in the future.
Mizuki mentioned that all of the girls had 無 expressions - aka rather than being shocked or excited they all had totally blank “Huh?” faces lol
She also said that Mei was wearing panda hair ties when they met. Those have been super popular in recent times and with Mei’s panda love, it doesn’t surprise me!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#514 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:46 AM

Looks like no new footage on hello station (mostly focused on Dawa grad, as expected). Hopefully next episode we get some audition or “you passed the audition” footage.

#515 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:55 AM

Let's be fair, that was totally 10 seconds of new footage!!!!! lol

#516 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:47 AM

What I find most surprising is that we got no actual profile pictures for 15th gen. Usually we get pictures of them in their white dresses almost immediately and now nothing. Same goes for the new j=j members

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#517 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:32 AM

It seems that the new 15ki members mentioned who their admired senpai are as part of their interview in the recent August issue of UTB+ which went on sale in Japan yesterday:

https://twitter.com/...7550288896?s=21

Their admired senpai are as follows:

Kitagawa Rio - Oda Sakura
Okamura Homare - Sato Masaki
Yamazaki Mei - Tsugunaga Momoko and Oda Sakura

Edit: Mei’s initial information in the UTB+ article doesn’t specifically mention Sakura as one of her admired senpai, but she did mention that she looks up to her back when she was introduced as a member Hello!Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido, so it’s most likely the article is only listing the senpai the 15ki members look up to the most

https://twitter.com/...9321716737?s=21

#518 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:40 AM

Also from UTB article, based on the colors used in their blurbs, potentially their colors are Rio- light blue, Mei- dark green, Homare- yellow (honey?), or they might have just picked random colors. We’ll see. Picture in Rios thread.

#519 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:46 AM

^
That is possible :) Just one slight correction though: They used dark green for Mei and yellow for Homare in that article not the other way around. I kind of like the idea of Mei’s member colour being green. She reminds me a little of Zukki, especially when she plays her character Panda Sensei:

Spoiler

The way they both smile is very similar :D

#520 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:52 AM

^Oops, youre right. Fixing

0 user(s) are reading this topic