Photo

Morning Musume。'19 LOVE Audition - Three 15th Generation Members Revealed!

Morning Musume Audition 15th Generation New Members 2019

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

#21 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:50 PM

I'm so excited for this. I just KNEW they'd announce auditions. It's the perfect time for them, and I definitely don't think they want MM to get any smaller than it is.

I really feel as though we're GOING to get new girls from this Audition. H!P doesn't seem so allergic to the idea anymore (since we got 4 new faces from the ONLY YOU audition that gave H!P a lot of hype and freshness). What I want is a 4nin Generation with 2 girls from the audition and 2 KSS, OR 3 new girls and 1 KSS like 9th & 10th Gen. I think either a newer KSS or a Hokkaido KSS will be promoted, and all of the members will probably be on the younger side, with maybe one member being older than Akane. I also feel that this audition will be different from the 13th Gen one and they'll find what they're looking for before the end of the spring tour. I can see no one Graduating during spring and the Budokan in June being for announcing the new members. We haven't gotten new members in the summer in recent years, so it would be a nice change. I think if they repeat the events of the 13ki audition it will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. I'm hoping for a 15nin musume from Summer until we have a graduation at the Fall tour! *italian chef fingertip kiss* perfection.

Oh and yes, I want what everyone wants out of this audition: an "ace".

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#22 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:38 PM

I have the same thoughts as many others here: newbies, less KSS.

Although the program is great, and that's the point of KSS, new faces would be nice. What's the point of having a nationwide audition when the end result is just add many KSS? I mean, I know they look for outside girls and sometimes the end result is they don't make the cut. But really, if management has ideas of KSS to be added to a group (Not just Momusu I'm talking about here) just add KSS members whenever :sleep:

I am, though, wanting Natsume to be in 15th gen  ^-^ (And Kirara in 16th gen!)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#23 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:03 AM

I don't think there will be any unexperienced girls. If there is anybody from outside of H!P then they'll be localdols or have studied at a professional school like Riho.

I'm pretty sure that I remember somebody in H!P saying on some show recently that Momusu is unlikely to get anymore total newbies because of the sheer intensity of the training - they have to learn every single Morning Musume song and be up to speed within a few months, learning some extremely high level dancing...

I hope we get a newbie powerhouse singer because Odasaku needs a rival! Plus it takes the pressure off

(although ngl I think Oda enjoys being the sole powerhouse, it's her thing ykno?)

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#24 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:08 AM

I'm personally hoping for a 2-3 person gen with at least one new girl and one kss. I really want someone who's bold enough to act like a nut on TV and not care what anyone (including management) says about it (in a positive way). As far as talent goes, I hope for at least one girl who is not necessarily Oda-level singing-wise, but who has a pleasant, stand out voice (by this, I mean unique sounding/a voice with personality) and can carry a tune without too much effort.

#25 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:42 AM

Main Hope: At least one girl with a great singing voice. The current main vocals aren't going to be around forever, and I don't really see any of the current younger girls being able to replace Sakura or Mizuki, at least not any time soon.

2nd: At least one girl with a wacky personality. Because Masaki isn't going to be around forever either.

3rd: No girls who are just pretty or young/cute and don't bring much else to the table (dancing, singing, outstanding personality, etc).

And I don't see why people are always like "Ug, I hope KSS don't get in". I mean, the whole point of KSS is to train to debut in groups. And some who come from the KSS, like Yokoyan recently, were only there for a few months anyway, so basically new.   I'm hoping for a mix, maybe 1 new girl and 1 KSS. From the KSS, That said, I feel like most of the best KSS got put into Beyooonds, so there are only a few left that I want to debut.I'd be happy with Matsunaga Riai, Shutto Anna, or Kanemitsu Ruru, or maybe one of the brand new girls? I've never been impressed with Ono Kotomi or Hashisako Rin,  so I actively hope it's not one of them, and Yuriya is definitely not ready.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#26 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 07:09 AM

I hope we get Matsunaga as well, just because MM really could use another high quality vocalist, especially someone young who can be positioned to take over at the top when the mainstays start aging out. I feel like I always hope for star KSS and they always end up being saved for some other project with less brand name power that needs them more, though.

New girls would be fine too, of course. I'd say they really succeeded with the last audition and the criteria set for it, pulling in 3 skilled dancers and a skilled pianist. MM auditions are the biggest draw they have to offer (really, most of the top KSS have come from MM auditions) so I'd expect a lot of talent to show out for this one as well.

#27 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:44 AM

Part of me wants a 2 member generation, but a bigger part of me is way too attached to 13th gen being the only two member generation in existence right now. So instead, I think 1 or 3 would be nice. I think 14 as a total number of members is a good stopping point; 4 members might feel too large to me. (Though it's not like I wouldn't get used to it anyway. :lol:)

I don't mind if it consists of new girls or Kenshuusei, though a mixture would be nice. I think the Kenshuusei I would most enjoy seeing join at this point are:

Yes:

Matsunaga Riai

Ishiguri Kanami

Kusunoki Mei

Maybe:

Kubota Nanami

Sato Hikari

Yamada Ichigo (recently started agreeing with a friend about her, as long as she isn't a single member generation addition).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#28 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:42 AM

I've been really wanting Matsunaga Riai in MM for ages now so I really hope it happens this time. There's honestly so many good KSS at the moment that I'd be happy with almost any of them joining MM. 

I also really want a big gen for once, it feels like ages since 12ki joined so I'd love to see 4 young girls join and change things up a bit. Akane's turning 17 this year so I feel like we need a couple girls younger than her in the group.

#29 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:05 AM

I'm fairly happy about this news. I've been really wanting some new faces in morning musume for awhile now.

#30 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:51 AM

Although I know I’d be happy with whover ends up being the 15th gen member/s this is who I’d like to be Morning Musume’s 15th gen:

Kudo Yume
Saito Madoka
Kusunoki Mei
Kodama Sakiko

If any of those four don’t manage to make it into the group via this audition then I’d also be happy if any 3 of them and a completely new girl were to end up becoming the 15th gen members :)

#31 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

nothing against KKS, but we need some new blood from outside Hello Project to shake up the group. I think everyone's becoming too comfortable in their roles like in the Platinum Era.

#32 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

Ya know, I get that MM nowadays is a lot more demanding of new members. It makes sense to add KSS, who are already used to the teachers, know some of the dances, and are familiar with the H!P processes.

That being said, I remember 6th gen slowly did more and more activities as they trained for like half a year... same with 10th gen... they did the Mobekimasu stuff and didn't really join the full concert performances until the new year. I don't see why we couldn't get several completely new girls, let them train up for a bit and join a few numbers in the setlists. I mean, especially if they're announced at the end of the spring tour, there's time for them to learn a few choreographies before the summer tour, and even more time for the fall tour.

I guess it all depends on what kind of auditionees apply and how quickly management wants to throw them into the fire. I think everyone would be more excited for new faces, in the end. Makes the transformation more fun.

#33 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:17 PM

If they aren't quite sure they can always add members to the KSS and then a few months later promote them. (Yokoyan)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#34 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:01 PM

^Very true. I just know there's precedent of new members being capable of hitting the ground running. 4th gen at Ichii Sayaka's graduation is a prime example... they hadn't been members but for a month and did background dancing for a good portion of the concert (and you can catch Ishikawa Rika helping Tsuji remember where to go during certain parts).

#35 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:11 PM

I really want another 4nin ! 2 new faces + 2 KSS  :good:

Yes

Yamada Ichigo

Kudo Yume

Nakayama Natsume

Morning Musume love Yamada Ichigo XD

Spoiler

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#36 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:11 PM

^

^

Pretty much too if new members join this year, they will probably take little part in the fall concert by introducing themselves, take part in MC's and maybe join in one or two songs at the concert's end.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#37 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:47 AM

Even if this audition wraps up in June and they decide to announce members at a Budokan, they would still have a month before their first Hello! Con. And of course, they could choose the winners a month before that and get a head-start on preparing them before they're even officially announced (like 13ki who had worked with MM for around a month before being announced). 

I feel that Harocons are great for new members because they only have to learn a handful of songs (3-4 that they perform with the group, 1 shuffle song, and then 1 or 2 "full cast" songs) which is not a huge load, and they can prepare for a few more months before their concert debut / single debut. It's a good formula they have going really.

12th Gen even had a "training period" that lasted from when they were announced in September to when their debut single came out in April, but in-between that they appeared in a song at Sayu's grad, participated in some end-of-the-yeat events and fully participated at Harocon Winter '15.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#38 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

I agree that the group is demanding, but I seriously want some fresh blood. Lol Having Reira added to Angerme seems like a superb idea, her not being a fan and all. She might be a test to see how a complete newbie to HP reacts to the environement.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#39 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:29 PM

I mean Reina was in the KSS only for a few months and Chisaki still had to learn all the dances from scratch so it's not impossible for a non-KSS girl to join the group.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#40 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:08 AM

I think if there are winners from this audition (and I think there will), they will debut in 2020, so this year would be good for those who weren't KSS to train and improve their skills. 

Morning Musume'19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users