Photo

Morning Musume。'19 LOVE Audition - Three 15th Generation Members Revealed!

Morning Musume Audition 15th Generation New Members 2019

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:46 PM

Morning Musume。'19 LOVE Auditon (モーニング娘。'19 LOVEオーディション)
WVwbxJ5l.png
Official Audition Website

Info
• They are looking for girls that feel:
-- I love Morning Musume, Hello! Project (モーニング娘、ハロー!プロジェクトが大好き)
-- I love singing and dancing, I am confident in my singing and dancing (歌やダンスが大好き、歌やダンスに自信がある)
-- I want to make use of my strengths and special skills (自分の長所や特技を生かしたい)
-- I want to find a "new self" (「新しい自分」を見つけたい)

Progress
• 2019/01/02 (The Morning Musume '19 LOVE Audition is announced at the first "Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2019 WINTER ~YOU & I~" concert. The official audition site opened, audition announced on the Hello! Project website.)
• 2019/02/15 (Application submissions officially closed at 12:00 p.m.)
• 2019/03/06 (First round complete. Notice sent to applicants passing to the second round.)
• 2019/04/10 (Second round complete. Notice sent to applicants passing to the third round.)
• 2019/05/17 (Third round complete. Applicants notified of passing to final round or rejection.)
• 2019/06/11 (Announced at a 67th single release event; the winners of the audition to be revealed during a special live YouTube broadcast on June 22, 2019.)
• 2019/06/22 (Three 15th generation Morning Musume members revealed. Audition winners Kitagawa Rio (15) and Okamura Homare (14), and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido selection Yamazaki Mei (13).)

Audition Requirements:
• Applications will be accepted between January 2nd and February 15th at 12 p.m.
• Must be a female living in Japan between 5th grade Elementary (approx. 10) and 2nd year High School (approx. 17) as of January 2, 2019.
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any organizations conducting entertainment activities.
• If someone shows promise but does not pass the final examination, we may recommend you join Hello Pro Kenshuusei. The Hello Pro Kenshuusei are eligible for debut in the future.
• The current Hello Pro Kenshuusei will attend a separate audition in parallel with the main audition.
• Only those able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass the audition.

Audition Results

Spoiler

Audition Promotion
Audition CM
Audition Promo Video
Morning Musume '19 LOVE Audition Promotional Truck
• LINE App Member Message Promotion (Text "オーディション" + member surname to recieve a message)
Morning Musume Member Audition Stories
-- Yokoyama Reina (13th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Oda Sakura (11th Gen) [Original | Translation 1 & Translation 2]
-- Nonaka Miki (12th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Ikuta Erina (9th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Haga Akane (12th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Ishida Ayumi (10th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Morito Chisaki (14th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Kaga Kaede (13th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Makino Maria (12th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Sato Masaki (10th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Fukumura Mizuki (9th Gen) [Original | Translation]

Misc.
TBA

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for creating a thread.
Looking forward to the audition results.

#3 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:31 PM

1. So they put in the requirement not to be affiliated with other agencies again. Didn't they get rid of that the last few times? I guess local idols don't count but models might?
2. I see they add that you have to be able to commute to Tokyo. Probably learned from some of the latest KSS departures.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

-- I love Morning Musume, Hello! Project (モーニング娘、ハロー!プロジェクトが大好き)
-- I love singing and dancing, I am confident in my singing and dancing (歌やダンスが大好き、歌やダンスに自信がある)
-- I want to make use of my strengths and special skills (自分の長所や特技を生かしたい)
-- I want to find a "new self" (「新しい自分」を見つけたい)

• If someone shows promise but does not pass the final examination, we may recommend you join Hello Pro Kenshuusei. The Hello Pro Kenshuusei are eligible for debut in the future.
• The current Hello Pro Kenshuusei will attend a separate audition in parallel with the main audition.
• Only those able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass the audition.

I'm reading all of those bullet points as "The KSS parallel audition is 1000% the real one because we may have a couple in mind already, but one or more of you might be lucky, and this is really an audition to join the KSS since we've been debuting so many."

#5 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

YAAYYYY MORE WAITING

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#6 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

I'm only interested in outsider so no KSS for me. Hope they find a gem like Riho.

#7 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:05 PM

1. So they put in the requirement not to be affiliated with other agencies again. Didn't they get rid of that the last few times? I guess local idols don't count but models might?

No, it's always been a rule that you can't be under contract with another company when you audition. It used to be they only accepted members (for Morning Musume) that had no experience (or virtually none, as Risa did like one freelance CM as a kid), now they accept girls that have been in the entertainment world before (Kenshuusei, indie idols, former child models, etc.), but only if they aren't under contract at the time of the audition.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#8 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:08 PM

I literally cannot wait.

#9 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:24 PM

15ki are coming !  :itadakimasu:

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#10 TheFlush'18

TheFlush'18

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1064 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:29 PM

I also hope that a couple of outsiders will win this audition. As much as I love the kenshuusei, Morning Musume used to be about the journey of the girls to stardom. Some were diamonds in the rough, while others were simply not as talented, but still added something special to the roster. Just like Asami, Sayumi and Koharu, they couldn't particularly sing or dance all that well, but their personality was intriguing. 

I also hope that their music style and PV's will return to something like the period of The Peace until Roman My Dear boy. It was so exciting, not knowing what the style of the song would be and how the PV would look. Because right now, it's all EDM and the same old. While I didn't like Furari Ginza that much, at least it sounded a little different and the PV was creative and colourful. More diversity like that would be cool.

Oh and now that I'm spouting all of my wishes, it would be so cool if they could focus on the girls personalities more and get them on TV shows more, individually or in small groups. A show like Hello Morning where the focus is on the girls having fun, going on trips, do shopping, cooking or doing games would be awesome, put it on youtube.

#11 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

I'm rooting for Kodama Sakiko, as usual. Plus one or two new girls who are younger than her (preferably two, because I like 13ki being the only 2nin generation).

It's time to keep an eye out for local idols leaving their groups around this time, since they might do so to try out for MM.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#12 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:41 PM

I made the mistake of watching the Youtube vid first before seeing the tweets about this and opening this thread, so I thought it was a new song at first lol

I echo the user above in wanting new members outside of the KSS, I want surprises!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, not surprising. With the big push Akane, Reina and Chiichan got recently, they need more person in the back. Eripon and Kaedii probably feel a bit lonely XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:12 PM

I am so happy about the auditions, since we lost 3 members, we might gain 3 or 4 new ones. Hopefully, 2 kenshuusei and 2 totally unknown girls will join.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#15 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:31 PM

I will add wishes going against the current trend and say that the more KSS debuts, the better.

Go 27th gen best gen :whistle:

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#16 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

If she’s of age and isn’t signed to a company, I’d love for this girl to audition and hopefully join. Morning Musume is in desperate need of another great vocalist like Sakura, Mizuki/Masaki are getting burnt out, and Miki/Kaedii have potential to be vocalists but don’t get tons of lines to work with like the other three. It’s time we had another amazing vocalist join the group:
https://youtu.be/JzXrmB379GM

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#17 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

Since the audition was announced on 9ki's debut anniversary it'd be cool if it were a 3 newbies + 1 KSS gen again.

I8dtEOy.gif

#18 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:21 PM

No, it's always been a rule that you can't be under contract with another company when you audition. It used to be they only accepted members (for Morning Musume) that had no experience (or virtually none, as Risa did like one freelance CM as a kid), now they accept girls that have been in the entertainment world before (Kenshuusei, indie idols, former child models, etc.), but only if they aren't under contract at the time of the audition.
Oh yes, that makes a lot of sense actually.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#19 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

i'm so excited!! they're making a big deal out of this so i hope the results are good

also, i've seen so many people saying that this means more graduations, i really thought we would be used to that already lol

#20 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:06 PM

Yeah, not surprising. With the big push Akane, Reina and Chiichan got recently, they need more person in the back. Eripon and Kaedii probably feel a bit lonely XD

LOL post of the year! jajajajajajaja

MRkgm6i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users