Photo

[2/17-3/10,4/6-5/26,6/18] ANGERME Live House Tour 2019 Haru ~Rinnetenshō~ / Concert Tour 2019 Haru ~Rinnetenshō~

ANGERME

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:42 PM

Kids? Do you mean Eggs? Take-chan wasn’t a H!P Kid. lol

#42 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:25 PM

Ah, of course I do, sorry.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#43 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

So it looks like the new member colors are dark green and... peach? I hate it when they use the peach color, especially considering there's a dark purple up for grabs :/

#44 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:42 PM

That's been there color for months? Why question it now.
Actually what's worse is giving Moe Aqua when purple was taken by no one.

HLxdmXb.png

#45 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:10 PM

^
Ok ignore that then lol!
I haven't been following Angerme so much lately and never saw anyone mention it

#46 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:49 PM

Just listened to the MC section after Murotan encore call from the rip of Chiba afternoon show.
I could hear the similar response from the audience/fans when Ayacho were making the announcement.
Takechan as the leader -> seems to be as expected and very happy about it
Kanana as the sub-leader -> as expected
Kawamuu as the sub-leader -> unexpected and very excited about it (same happen when Kawamuu started to talk about her feedback)

#47 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:30 PM

I knew it they are going to skip Kana for the leader position because Kana is not as eloquent as Akari. And I guess with her health scare recently, I got a feeling Kana may be planning her graduation soon.

As for Rina, I also agree she is also on her way planning her exit. She is more interested in fashion, I wouldn't be surprised if she got more solo gigs in that area, she will venture into that and will be ready to graduate.

As for Ayano being the sub-leader, I am totally surprised about that. Although she is the 5th oldest, but I am surprised they skipped Mizuki, who has a longer tenure and older.

For me, the likelihood of graduation now is Kana+Rina followed by Akari, so it would mean Ayano will become the next leader and Mizuki would be made as the sub-leader, which is weird to see.

#48 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:39 PM

Since Fukumura never graduated in MM, we didn't get to really see how that whole multiple subleader situation between Haruna and Erina would have resolved before Iikubo left, but we did see Mizuki get leadership instead of Haruna when the choice was made between them. Similarly in the situation with Iikubo and Fukumura, it was a member (Reina) that claimed to have made the decision to make them both subleaders. If Mizuki had graduated in 2015 while Iikubo was still planning on being in the group for a while, I still believe that Erina would have been given leadership for her seniority in H!P even though Iikubo is older and had been subleader for a longer period of time.

Although it isn't entirely unprecedented for someone in a later generation of a group (Fujimoto Miki) to get leadership over someone else (Takahashi) in a prior gen, that situation involves some kind of prior seniority in H!P. I imagine that, short of Murota refusing outright, Murotan would get a subleader position after a Kana+Rina grad, and then subsequently would be given priority in leadership above Kawamura because of the 3rd gen's seniority in the group. In an accelerated alternate time line where Murota, Take, and the others had already graduated and it had instead been between Rikako and Kawamura for leadership last year instead of subleader, the argument of Rikako's age at that time may have swung the tide towards Kawamura. Even in that situation though, I'd think that they would have given it to Kamiko if that became a factor. Ayacho's input towards subleader selection would be respected officially for the purposes of being allowed to use the subleader title, but ultimately I'd expect that goes out the window when the office has to make a decision about who they want leading introductions and appearing first on promotional materials.

#49 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 12:17 PM

Since Fukumura never graduated in MM, we didn't get to really see how that whole multiple subleader situation between Haruna and Erina would have resolved before Iikubo left, but we did see Mizuki get leadership instead of Haruna when the choice was made between them. Similarly in the situation with Iikubo and Fukumura, it was a member (Reina) that claimed to have made the decision to make them both subleaders. If Mizuki had graduated in 2015 while Iikubo was still planning on being in the group for a while, I still believe that Erina would have been given leadership for her seniority in H!P even though Iikubo is older and had been subleader for a longer period of time.

Although it isn't entirely unprecedented for someone in a later generation of a group (Fujimoto Miki) to get leadership over someone else (Takahashi) in a prior gen, that situation involves some kind of prior seniority in H!P. I imagine that, short of Murota refusing outright, Murotan would get a subleader position after a Kana+Rina grad, and then subsequently would be given priority in leadership above Kawamura because of the 3rd gen's seniority in the group. In an accelerated alternate time line where Murota, Take, and the others had already graduated and it had instead been between Rikako and Kawamura for leadership last year instead of subleader, the argument of Rikako's age at that time may have swung the tide towards Kawamura. Even in that situation though, I'd think that they would have given it to Kamiko if that became a factor. Ayacho's input towards subleader selection would be respected officially for the purposes of being allowed to use the subleader title, but ultimately I'd expect that goes out the window when the office has to make a decision about who they want leading introductions and appearing first on promotional materials.

In terms of appearing/listed first on promotional materials, I think it will still follow the logic of who has the seniority and is eldest within the generation. I mean putting in C-ute's perspective when Erika decided that she is not leader-material and Maimi was selected instead, Erika still appear/listed first in promotional materials coz she is technically the eldest out of the members. So I would believe Kana will still appear/listed first in the promotional materials despite not being the leader since she is the eldest with her generation and the group overall.

#50 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:21 AM

We will miss the saviour of the HP Eggs soon, good luck Ayacho. I predict this will be the sad graduation concert.

Btw if there's some livestream link, kindly share to us.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#51 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:52 AM

Same as yesterday, live stream will be available here: https://www.twitch.tv/aonymph

It's already up!

#52 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:04 AM

Setlist: 

1. Akai Earphone

2. Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai

3. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai

4. Koi wa Accha Accha

VTR (Clouds--> parchement with all member names, the ones that left/graduated disappear)

MC (Dawa tries to thank everyone, Kana stops her to introduce a guest: Yajima Maimi)

5. Yumemiru 15sai

6. Mystery Night

7. Wasurete Ageru

8. Kaeritakunai na.

VTR

9. Medley:

- Suki-chan (Ayaka, Leila and Haruka)

- Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou (Kamiko, Kassa, Funakki and Kawamuu)

- Aa, Susukino (Muro & Rikako)

- Dance part (Muro, Rikako, Kamiko, Kassa, Funakki, Kawamuu, Leila, Haruka)

- Watashi no Kokoro ( Kanana, Take, Rinapuu)

- Shooting Star (Ayaka)

10. Kousaten (Take-chan did the Arigatou, Rinapuu couldn't finish her line)

11. Yume mita Fifteen

MC

12. TsugiTsugi ZokuZoku

13. Dondengaeshi

14. Manner Mode

15. Nakenai ze・・・Kyoukan Sagi

16. Taiki Bansei

END

17. Ama no Jaku (Wada Ayaka solo in white pants suit)

Spoiler

Ayacho Speech (all members are on stage)

18. Tabidachi no Haru ga kita (Ayaka did a costume change during the start of the song)

MC (members give a message to the fans and talk about Ayacho, it's not like a regular graduation ceremony, bit like with Fukuda Kanon)

19. 46okunen LOVE

20. Tomo yo

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#53 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:45 PM

It's gonna be really weird without her ... :(
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#54 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:43 PM

I broke at Kousaten even before Rina. I didn't even make it to the platform elevating before getting misty-eyed. I'm glad I was able to get it all out fairly early, because that made it easy to laugh during the member speeches instead of crying along with them. Tomo yo almost got me again near the end though.

#55 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 04:59 PM

Link if you missed it:

https://www.bilibili...386830202187163

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#56 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:40 PM

^ Thanks a lot!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#57 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:51 PM

It was a beautiful send-off, very Ayacho-like. I did cry quite a bit, especially during Kaeritakunai na, Shooting Star, Kousaten, and Yume Mita Fifteen. And then Ama no Jaku was so bittersweet... Ayacho seemed at peace and happy, but her eyes were full of tears during Ama no Jaku. She looked absolutely beautiful in her white outfit.

I8dtEOy.gif

#58 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:54 PM

i kinda wished the 1st gen would have made a surprise performance... much like when Takitty graduate.

but congrats to Ayacho on sailing this group to its glory.

even if i disliked her from the beginning but not until "Ee ka-Ii Yatsu" came out where i began to like her.

shes a very beloved member. sad to see her go.

#59 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:26 AM

This feels surreal. She’s always been there... through all the line up changes and group rebranding and all of it. It’ll be so weird not seeing her in the group anymore. Has Ayacho talked about her plans after graduating?

#60 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:51 AM

im not her biggest fan but i feel like she deserved better for her graduation.
it was just a standard concert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users