Photo

[02/27] Tsubaki Factory 5th Single "Sankaime No Date Shinwa/Fuwari, Koi Tokei"

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#21 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 04:00 PM

That sounds really really really good and i am EXCITED

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 06:38 PM

Sound awesome. Even more excited !!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 07:18 PM

When it comes to Tsubaki's Tsunku songs, I've liked all of them except for Just Try, but then there's like only 3 songs lol. Still, Hitorijime and Date no Hi are among my favorite Tsubaki songs, so I personally disagree with the notion that everything he's done for them was bad and that they shouldn't release songs by Tsunku again.

I8dtEOy.gif

#24 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 07:18 PM

I'm glad reading about who's going to be resposible for the single's songs.

^

Look, I can give one problem of Tsunku songs: he writes beautiful poems, but he regularly doesn't give a damn about rhythm. Some lines are said very quickly because it clearly didn't fit the rhythm. It's quite ugly and disturbing. Example: in Date no hi, verses are made for 3 syllable lines, but lines there are 4 syllables long. Which means that you have to rush the whole way through singing the verses. "Yeah, but it depicts the hardships of a woman..." It's ugly, period.

Seriously ? Maybe it's because you don't know about rhytm but in fact Tsunku is ALL ABOUT the rhytm, it's his trademark. He even works on numerous software which are all about the rhytm. It is one of the cornerstones of his work and it is precisely thanks to his rhythm that his songs are magical and that for example, "Date no hi" is a Masterpiece... Of rhytm...

k

eaine wasn't talking about Tsunku's obsession with the general beat of the song bout the distribution of lyrics in it. If you don't hear how Tsunku's just forcing the lyrics to fit inbetween then it's clearly you that does't have a feeling for rhythm. Go praise Tsunku for stuff he's done in the past. But I'm really over the whole unreflecting Tsunku worship for a while now.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#25 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:20 PM

Very excited!!! XD Glad they are releasing a single after the album THIS soon (for me) :)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#26 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:46 AM

I'm so happy they're continuing to release things to keep Tsubaki's momentum going, I hope it continues this way for a while longer ;; 

I'm also kinda happy it's a double A-side? It means they can hopefully put more effort into the two MV's and give us a cool B-side alongside it. And they can focus on showing people two sides of them during promotions, I think its easier for the general public to recognize a group from their song when they're only promoting one song lol 

Ahhh i'm so excited  ❤ 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#27 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:45 AM

^ i feel like they did a pretty good job with the MV s in the triple a sides

I don't really care how many a sides there are, i just live for new content

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#28 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:08 PM

There’s some MV that clearly got more budget than the others, but all their Triple A MV were great IMO so i’d rather get a Triple A. But a Double A release make sense since they just got their album. And i think Up-Front know their gonna make money with thel even with a Double A release, so no need to produce 3 songs and Mv XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#29 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:17 PM

Oh BTW, the A-sides switched so Sankaime is the leading A-side

#30 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:09 PM

Thanks. I edited the title ^^

#31 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:18 PM

Just listened to Sankaime No Date Shinwa from the concert rip
The song is ok for me but need to listen to a better quality rip to judge it

#32 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:39 PM

Come on, Tsubaki. We're only on January 2nd. You could wait a bit to slay everything once again XD OMG, this song is absolutly fantastic, wich isn't surprising. It sound cool, catchy and have a tragic vibe at the same time. How am i supposed to wait February ? And the line distribution sound really good. I heard pretty everyone 2 or 3 times.

#33 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

I'm already in love with the song. Really!

The line distribution looks as good as always. I can't wait to see what kind of MV it will be.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#34 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:09 PM

Ahhhh where did y'all find IT

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#35 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:11 PM

It's in the winter concert thread ^^

#36 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:12 PM

^^
From Harocon WINTER thread

Just got the fan recording of today Harocon at Nakano Sun Plaza
20190102-1830.mp3

29:03 3kaime no date shinwa / Tsubaki Factory

#37 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

Thank you guys ♡

I did not expect to be so floored........... jesus they slay

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#38 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

wotas already chanting at the first listen lol

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#39 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:07 PM

Fan rec of today concert is in the winter tour thread. You can hear the 2nd A-Side.

It's not a bad song, it really sound like something perfect for Tsubaki, but... to be honnest, i don't really like it.

Waiting an HQ rip to give my final opinion of course, but Saikaime is far more interisting IMO.

Hope they give us a B-Side.

#40 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:47 PM

Sankaime is my favorite song of the single. It's just soooo catchy.

For the second song...I like it, it's a good song, but sounds more like an album song. I can only think of an outdoor MV with flowers XD

I would have prefer a third song but this single already sounds great! I can't wait to see the outfits and covers...and ofc the two MVs. When do you think we will have them? It's soooo long.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users