252 replies to this topic

#161 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:37 PM

AMI THUMBNAIL CENTER OMG *O* 

Ughhhhh fuwari koi tokei is absolutely beautiful!! The graphics actually work with the MV, the song is a solid 10/10, the girls look stunning. Definitely the visual group of H!P by far. 

Mao was the MVP for both mv's I think, she impressed me a lot! Sad that Kisora didnt get many lines, they're really gonna do her dirty like that huh.. 

Overall a really solid single, I'm glad to see them promoting it via billboards already. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#162 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:15 PM

Loved the mv and it's been so long since I've actually loved a slow song so this is a win

^i agree that Maopin is the single MVP... She really shone both vocally and visually in both songs.
Kiki, Yumeno, Risa, Saorin and Mizuho were wonderful as always

I was relieved to see a little more Ami in this MV because they are sleeping on her beauty. Kisora and Riko deserve better for sure, they're so pretty and have unique voices i don't know why they'd sleep on them.

All in all i adore this single... I've been listening to Sankaime on repeat and Fuwari hit all the right notes in my head

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#163 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:52 PM

I didn't enjoy Sankaime so I didn't have high expectations but Fuwari was so good, the MV and the song were both so good, this song really suits them.

#164 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:04 PM

Damn what an amazing single. Two superb songs! The only gripes I have is the yellow colour scheme of the clock ....that and please Saorin, stop it with the Please-don't-hurt-me-expression XD

Now please excuse while I go celebrate the fact, that they never ignore Maopin. I always thought she'd be more of a background girl due to her girl-next-door vibes. Couldn't be happier to be wrong :D

6DYNteh.png

#165 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:11 PM

It's a really neat MV and I quite like this song now. Risamaru and Maopin were the standouts, can't complain, they both really shine here. Another solid release for Tsubaki.

I8dtEOy.gif

#166 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

Wow, someone in management really loves Risa :lol: I'm not complaining though, I love her as well ^^;

It's such a pretty calming song. The special effects are also not too overdone this time.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#167 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

Super cute mv and the sooong <3

#168 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:46 PM

I assume Risa started making more money. She always had a decent amount of attention, but she got a really big push since the previous single to the point where it feel like she's the 2nd center of the group with Kiki. And it's not a problem because both are great and they still give enough attention to Mizuho, Mao, Saori and Yumeno so it's not really frustrating.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#169 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:15 PM

the MV is perfect,, 

the song,dance,intercut,visual effect,simple storyline,symbolism,set. all very nice,,

i love all of it,, :D

also especially love Risa (her opening and closing finger-in-the-lip part) and Mao (dance intro morphing into butterfly wing scene) here,,

and Tsubaki really a versatile group,,  :good:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#170 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:38 PM

Wow, someone in management really loves Risa :lol: I'm not complaining though, I love her as well ^^;

I assume Risa started making more money. She always had a decent amount of attention, but she got a really big push since the previous single to the point where it feel like she's the 2nd center of the group with Kiki. And it's not a problem because both are great and they still give enough attention to Mizuho, Mao, Saori and Yumeno so it's not really frustrating.

Can't complain though since Risa is my top favourite. She started out as the underdog in the group during the indie days but I am glad management decided to give her the push she deserves. She is a looker plus she is a consistent vocalist in the group.

As for Kiki, she has all along been made the center ever since the start of the indie days, but the only good thing is Kiki's presence is not overpowering (unlike some center girls in the other sister groups).

And what I like Tsubaki Factory is that though some girls are more prominent but they are not overpowering the rest. And the so-called background girls still have some solo lines and spotlight in the videos. That can't be said for some other sister groups, where background girls remain background FOREVER.

As for the Fuwari video, looks pretty good. Love the shots of the girls jumping. And the ending scene, Risa!!!!! But the fishes and butterflies were pretty distracting and cheap.

Song wise, it's not bad. Actually reminded me of Morning Musume's Toki Wo Koe Sora Wo Koe. But I prefer Sankaime.

Anyway, just have to share this:

eOXnqv8.jpg

#171 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:02 PM

I agree, Risamaru has been very prominent in the past few releases, and as pointed out above even pushed to the center as the 'second ace' along with Kiki. Their album covers had them positioned just like that, and now their first official book too.

Article_qxRnPIdQaFukMIWsu41R217wdg51iqg7

Risamaru is kind of the jack of all trades, and I've been happy to see her get more spotlight. She has a beautiful voice, and it's such a great fit for a song like Fuwari.

I feel like Ami and Riko have always gotten less than others, even during the 6nin days, but with Kisora it was not always the case. The lack of her in this single is rather apparent, and I've seen her fans being upset about it in YouTube comments and elsewhere. Maybe if this were a triple A-side it would've been more even of a situation.

------

I actually thought the yellow clock in the background was edited-in, it kinda looks like a quick Illustrator design ngl lol, but it's an actual prop. Courtesy of Risamaru's blog:

DzcrQg1VYAAsX6U.jpg

I8dtEOy.gif

#172 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

Yeah, i feel like Kisora wasn't so invisible at first.

I don't think a Triple A single would change anything. I mean, she was one of the 3 main singers of Date No Hi, and she was still in the background compared to Risa and Yumeno. It's sad, but Kiki and Mao's parts were more memorable than what Kisora got.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#173 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:36 PM

Yeah...Actually, Riko is more visible in Sankaime and for Fuwari, it's Ami who is more visible...while Kisora...It's kind of surprising since she was more present in the previous singles. 

I'm kinda sad for her, and I understand her fans. Maybe it's just for this single and she will be more present in the next one? Riko was really invisible in the last one, and in this one it's slightly better.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#174 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:09 PM

Honestly, i thought Ami and Riko's parts in the previous single were far more memorable.

#175 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:22 PM

Color Coded Lyrics : http://cafekica.blog...-color.html?m=1

#176 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:54 AM

By most measures of popularity, the top 3 in the group are Kiki, Risa, and Saori, so it makes sense to start showing Risa more.

I really liked the dance for Fuwari. It fit the song so well.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#177 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:31 AM

The cafe's twitter posted a preview of the cards with the Sankaime's outfits.

https://twitter.com/...9259159552?s=19

I hope i'll get Yumeno, Saori or Yumeno's card this time.

#178 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:48 AM

^ Those cards are for those who purchase cafe tickets or purchase drinks/foods in the cafe.
Not sure if they are the same as the ones come with the single.

And it was already posted on the cafe website yesterday.

#179 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:16 PM

I think we’ll get similar cards, just without the text.

#180 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

More promotion : https://twitter.com/...4041035776?s=21

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users