• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 Chiima

Chiima

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:00 PM

Actually, I replied to another post. The one where he shows off the certificate. I tried making a second comment, however he has since either blocked me or stopped me from commenting. I can no longer comment on the posts, and my initial comment was tdeleted not by me, but by him.

For reference, I was saying something along these lines:

Spoiler

#42 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:19 PM

Your german is better than his :D

No Idea why he blocked you, it wasn't insulting or anything  :c11:

He still didn't reply to the question if he has an approval from UpFront or not (so I guess this means no), but he wrote this

Capture.PNG

if someone says that he's selling bootlegs he will sue them...

nobody is forcing you to buy from him..

and he says that he removed the songs from amazon

but its still there 

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#43 Chiima

Chiima

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:43 PM

I an only guess he blocked me because I said he was plagiarizing. I.mean it's not coincidental he puts that post up right after deleting my comment.

I'm going to look into whether you can sue someone for accusing you plagiarized. You can definitely sue for plagiarizing I mean that's lesson 1 for any university student. But I don't think he has much of a strong case and is only scare mongering.

#44 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:06 PM

If he has the money and is willing to spend it, he can start a lengthy process for a defamation lawsuit, but the types of fraudulent dealings he's accused of should be easy enough to prove and invalidate his case. A more likely scenario is if he does have some type of mental disability and tries to instead go the route of claiming some form of harassment instead of libel. Ultimately though, I see no obvious way that he could ever win such a case. Although I can't speak to those who may be saying far more harsh things to him privately, all I've seen so far is participatory journalism and people asking questions. That doesn't protect against defamation lawsuits on its own, but he wouldn't win if the claims being made are proven true.

Given everything else I've seen though, it is still possible that he could attempt it and fully think that he's in the right to do so. As a threat, it may not be one that is entirely idle.

#45 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:40 PM

I wonder if he uses YouTube rips on the CDs too. The Spotify upload of Are You Happy? is a direct rip of the official PV, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t even buy the original to copy and replicate.
Plagiarism and pirating is a thing sure, but that doesn’t directly take money from the company - If somebody buys from him then they were actively looking to support Hello!Pro by giving them money, no matter how little.

Btw: One of the 2ch matome replies said that maybe this should encourage H!P to become more active on steaming sites. (One also judged a Twitter users posting about MMG because they had #eriponkawaii in their username lol)

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#46 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:39 AM

If he has the money and is willing to spend it, he can start a lengthy process for a defamation lawsuit, but the types of fraudulent dealings he's accused of should be easy enough to prove and invalidate his case. A more likely scenario is if he does have some type of mental disability and tries to instead go the route of claiming some form of harassment instead of libel. Ultimately though, I see no obvious way that he could ever win such a case. Although I can't speak to those who may be saying far more harsh things to him privately, all I've seen so far is participatory journalism and people asking questions. That doesn't protect against defamation lawsuits on its own, but he wouldn't win if the claims being made are proven true.

^

Nah this is Germany. The country of insurances for everything. And having a legal insurance from a certain age on is just basic equiptment.
But yea this is totally just an idle thread. He doesn't answer questions about the bootlegs sold under the name of MM Germany and not to forget he does claim that he took down the illegal downloads pretty much proofing these things were illegal.
Zero empathy on my part for this criminal that tries and already succeeds in calming the waters for him.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#47 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:42 AM

At least the songs seem to be going away from the streaming platforms. Couldn't find the fake Morning Musume ones on either Amazon, iTunes or Spotify.
Only thing, as posted above, is Loneliness Tokyo from Sayu. Although I could find it on Spotify, but not play it. I'm not sure if that's because I don't have premium or because the song isn't available anymore

#48 SCH1ZGORE

SCH1ZGORE

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:03 AM

Only cd-r verson of Ai no Tane still up https://www.amazon.c...5262470&sr=8-13

Plus the KKBox links are gone and most streaming sites.

Just napster and 7digital (all tracks) [previous links]
and tidal https://tidal.com/gb.../album/98322668

Edited by SCH1ZGORE, 23 December 2018 - 07:27 AM.

#49 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 11:16 AM

This saga is such a trip... honestly I doubt he could sue anyone because this would go to court in the defendants‘ countries sonit would be very time consuming and expensive for him — that is if there is a lawyer that would even take the case. He‘s also saying that anything said against him will be brought „to out lawyer“ like his company has a legal department ready to go which... yeah sure man.

Anyway I‘m glad he removed the digital copies from most platforms since I think these were likely the worst offenders... we‘ll see about youtube.

#50 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:40 PM

company can't affort ketchup but a lawyer.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#51 Chiima

Chiima

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:06 PM

He's updated with a comment where he's saying "thank those who caused a shit storm online that made me take these songs down." on FB. It's below his comment where he states he'll file a lawsuit for anyone who claims he's plagiarizing.

#52 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:26 PM

I mean there's only two possibilities behind this: Either he has a contract with Up Front to sell these songs (which is certainly not the case) - or he's plagiarizing. I don't know what his problem is. If he wasn't plagiarizing he wouldn't have to take the songs down.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#53 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:57 PM

I agree. If he is certain that he is in the right and everything that he is doing is legal, then he shouldn't need to take down the songs on the digital streaming platforms. Besides, if he was complaining that he doesn't make that much money with this venture anyway, then how can he even afford to file a lawsuit to anyone that is accusing him? -___-;; 

#54 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:04 PM

He's updated with a comment where he's saying "thank those who caused a shit storm online that made me take these songs down." on FB. It's below his comment where he states he'll file a lawsuit for anyone who claims he's plagiarizing.

and "there is no reply for this comment!"

but Sayu is still there 

https://open.spotify...av6f6oGJjgqUSuX

Capture.PNG

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#55 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:53 AM

I agree. If he is certain that he is in the right and everything that he is doing is legal, then he shouldn't need to take down the songs on the digital streaming platforms. Besides, if he was complaining that he doesn't make that much money with this venture anyway, then how can he even afford to file a lawsuit to anyone that is accusing him? -___-;;

We have asked him several times on his Facebook page to show us proof if there is a contract/agreement with Upfront, however he always ignored those.

#56 Chiima

Chiima

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:35 PM

He has now deleted his post that showcases his 'certificate', which is the same post which he commented he would file a lawsuit on anyone who dared say he was plagiarising or stealing the songs. He did this after a comment from another H!P fan where they called him out for stealing H!P's and the idols' work and their own money.

So much for a lawsuit. Seems his retaliation is delete the comments, or delete the whole damn post.

#57 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:01 PM

i dont know much about this problem..
but..can't we just told UF about this?? mybe japanese fans can do this for us too..
let the office take an action for this one

#58 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:30 PM

Several people have already tried to contact UF about this.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#59 Chiima

Chiima

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 05:12 AM

My friend has said that he has taken down music from most of the platforms, at least the MoMusu stuff. It's no longer on Deezer, Google Play, Amazon Music, iTunes, etc. However, Loneliness Tokyo is still available so we will need to continue complaining about that til he takes it down.

He still feels it's our fault that he has to take it down, and is accepting no responsibility whatsoever for his actions. He refuses to acknowledge he is doing something completely illegal.

Tunecore still have copyright claims on music videos / music. This goes for fan channel uploads, react videos and official videos.

#60 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 05:00 PM

^ I posted that a few days ago just a bit scroll up...   :ph34r:

UPDATE: He deleted Loneliness Tokyo from all platforms now

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

0 user(s) are reading this topic