• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:02 PM

They just announced they would release their 3rd album on The Girls Live!

Attached File  685760B8-79F7-4343-A9DE-629F633A8F87.jpeg   137.59K   39 downloads

On their social media they‘ve been talking about recording new songs for a bit now, although they didn‘t give any info about what they were for! I‘m super excited :)

Here‘s a link to the video announcement as tweeted by a fan:

https://twitter.com/...6348690433?s=21

I know that Nihei is giving some info about the songs but I can‘t understand what she says properly.

Expecting to hear some of the songs after their countdown live! Upcomi, don‘t fail me now!

EDIT: The official facebook post announcing the album also revealed the title: No Borders!

Oddly enough, the title hasn‘t been mentioned anywhere else, so I took a screencap of the post.

Attached File  D7930752-1227-4E41-B56C-D59E150C2740.jpeg   25.94K   45 downloads

EDIT: Had to erase the release day since it‘s been postponed with no new release date given.

#2 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 11:47 PM

Is it an indies release again?
I'm really excited for their 3rd album! I just wish they'd get more attention! How can we make them more successful? D:

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#3 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 02:40 AM

Aw, whenever they mention a new song, I'm always hoping for a major single release but of course I'm super excited for this new album! As for my expectations, while I thought Etcetera was good, I hope this new album is more on the vein of Crescendo which people (overseas at least) seemed to like waaaay better (it is their best to date for sure). Or even better, hope it is on a whole new level ^A^)/ Go Pink Cres!

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#4 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:43 PM

No Borders is a pretty cool sounding name.

I hope the songs in this are more like Crescendo, I didn't like Etcetera very much.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#5 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

It‘s just been announced that the album release will be postponed due to „production circumstances“. No new release date has been given.

http://www.pinkcres....ews/detail/9672

Fans speculate that this is because DJ Juri, who has worked with Pink Cres. since the beginning, has been arrested for weed possession.
If this is true I fear that it may be a long while until we get the album and there may be finished osngs we will never get to hear.

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:45 AM

I wonder if they'd more likely replace her? Does she actually have writing credits on any of their previous work, or has she just been part of the instrumentals/an on stage-only figure? 

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#7 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:06 AM

I would suspect that they'll probably hold it in their back pocket as a matter of A-B testing. If people care to make a fuss, it could be held indefinitely. If they don't, it could be a future release.  Attitudes towards non-harmful recreational substances may be changing in the rest of the world, but Japanese authorities are still very strongly holding onto the idea that it is as dangerous as the most harmful drugs. Unless we soon see a significant change being pushed by authorities in the west, we can assume that it will be treated as a deathswitch for the career of anyone associated with UF since Up Front is one of the more conservative companies in the idol business.

#8 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 08:30 PM

I don‘t think she gas any writing credits but I think that she recorded the instrumentals for many of their songs. I actually really liked her influence on the group since PINK CRES were involved with a couple LGBTQ gigs thanks to her.
I guess only time will tell how the group moves foward from this.

On another note, there was a sales website listing some of the track names for the album. I do think it‘s legit but of course there‘s no guarantees the songs won‘t get axedAttached File  C1CFB458-8BD9-44F2-97B4-328836054397.jpeg   71.66K   37 downloads

This also confirms No Borders to be another mini album, likely still indies as well.

#9 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:58 AM

DJ Juri!! ;____; I felt that she did so much for the image of Pink Cres and I enjoyed them being involved with the LGBT+ community so much like...you don't even know what this means for my leshbianistic kokoro buhuu
In all honesty I am sad.

Not to forget that PC's sound was really unusually mainstream compatible for UF even though we all know they've faced lots of injustice when it comes to media attention so far.
The Christmas live is still on tho isn't it??

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 01:08 AM

The sound producer and main composer of PINK CRES. is still Platinum Meroa. Nothing has been said about the Christmas Live stream (although they apparently had a test stream today and there were many technical issues...) and the Countdown Live is also still on.

#11 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:22 PM

Their first new song, "GIRLS PRIDE", was previewed on Young Town with Akashiya Sanma (so a pretty big deal as far as radio goes).

I cut it out and put it on twitter:

https://twitter.com/...749100150480898

This sure feels a bit different from what we've heard from them before, what a wild mix of genres. I imagine this will be a real crowd hyper at concerts.

It‘s also one of the 6 song titles of the supposed early tracklist I posted before, so hopefully this means none of the songs get axed (with how much EDM there is in GIRLS PRIDE I would assume DJ Juri was part of the production)

#12 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:41 PM

What a bop!!

#13 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

Whoa they never disappoint, don't they? It's like whatever genre they do, I'll end up liking it. I guess that what happen if everybody in the group have reliable skills. Why Pinkcres is still an indie group is beyond me... This group is perfection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users