Birthdate: December 11, 1999
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Blood type: A
Height
Specialty: Dancing, painting
Hobbies: Taking photos, watching theater, dancing
Looks Up To:
Trivia:
• She was revealed as a new member on December 3, 2018 at the "BEYOOOOONDS Ouen Kikaku FC Event 2018 ~Fuyu no Jin ZIN~" at Yamano Hall.
• Was in her 1st year of University when she joined BEYOOOOONDS.
• Participated in the Hello! Project New Member Audition that was broadcast on AbemaTV in 2017.
• Her favorite genres of music are K-Pop and western music.
• Her favorite sport is dance.
• Her motto is "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" (身を捨ててこそ浮かぶ瀬もあれ; Mi wo sutete koso ukabuse mo are).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:59 AM

She participated in the audition from last year as well, apparently this is her.

Attached File  ADD62C6D-44CF-4A4E-9DBB-C309D4EABA45.jpeg   32.59K   121 downloadsAttached File  CDDAC735-BC2E-445E-8669-AEDB9ADADCA9.jpeg   87.15K   123 downloads

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:44 PM

DtfTd6xX4AACOiy.jpg

She is 18 now, but will be turning 19 in just 8 days! She is from the 11th of december 1999.

She is good at dancing and painting.

(thank you AngelAndz for the correction!)

Edited by KumaixKamei, 03 December 2018 - 01:08 PM.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#4 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:45 PM

wow she is absolutely stunning

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#5 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:05 PM

DtfTd6xX4AACOiy.jpg
She is 19 now, but will be turning 20 in just 8 days! She is from the 11th of december 1999.
She is good at dancing and painting.

Slight correction but since her birthday is December 11th 1999 she’s actually 18 at the moment and will be celebrating her 19th birthday in 8 days. If she was turning 20 her birth year would be 1998 and she’d be a 2nd year university age student rather than a 1st year age student. I’m going to guess that the new members official profile pages are going to be put up after Miho’s birthday so they put her age as 19 despite still being 18 to save any confusion.

#6 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:12 PM

On the h!p site they spell her name みよ, Miyo

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#7 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:13 PM

^^

the profile pages are already up actually

http://helloproject....ile/miyo_hirai/

It's Hirai Miyo, not Miho apparently

#8 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:58 PM

I THINK I have just discovered my new oshi.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#9 Kittiekins

Kittiekins

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:16 PM

Her face reminds me a little of Murakami Megumi, I don't know why.

Also Hi, first post. I will now shyly retreat.

#10 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:32 AM

^ Welcome!

She looks like a mix of a bunch of my oshis (Meimei, Chisato, Noguchi Kurumi especially). 

Here's a clip of her from last year's H!P audition, dancing! She looks super skilled and really cool!!
https://twitter.com/...096569847812096

Also, some more pics!!

Dtf5ChfUUAA2AWZ.jpg

Spoiler

#11 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:59 AM

^

^

oh wow someone new on the board! welcome!

This girl is the one I'm the least interested in based on her looks. In times like this I'm always happy to see people that particularly like this specific girl I'm just not into yet.
Can't wait to learn more about her!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#12 Kittiekins

Kittiekins

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:06 AM

Thank you both! I've been a part of H!O for a while, just never really had the courage to post.

Personally I like all three so far. I don't know if it's just because of how long we had to wait for them, and it made their announcement that much more exciting, or what. 

#13 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:21 AM

^ welcome to the conversation then!!! :)

I agree

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#14 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:51 AM

^ ^
Welcome, Kittiekins! :) Back then, after registering here, it took me two years to start posting here.

Out of these three new menbers Miyo caught my interest the most because, similarily to others before her, I get this "There clearly is something about her." feeling. She also appeals to me visually, especially because of her hairstyle.

She is interested in taking photos. A photographer was the first thing that I ever wanted to become in my life :).

#15 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:06 AM

Welcome Kittiekins!  ^-^  ^I'm the same lol, used to lurk H!O for a couple years until i finally decided to make an account and join in the convo lol 

Miyo is giving me the same vibes and Kaede did when I first saw her and it took me a little while to get used to her welp.. but she's super cute so i'm looking forward to seeing her grow! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#16 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:27 AM

She's definitely going to be my new fave. Whenever I find an idol I really end up loving a lot I get this feeling right off the bat, and the force is strong with this one. I felt this similarly with Meimi and Noguchi Kurumi. I'm happy because I feel like the void is going to be filled! I'm ready to stan queen.

#17 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:12 AM

Dwango reported on the Beyooooonds event and included lots of photos:

https://news.dwango.jp/idol/33226-1812

Here's Hirai dancing ballett(?) while Honaka is playing the piano. Well even if it's not ballett it looks really cool and gracefully

Czwlril.jpg

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#18 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:59 PM

^ Crazy how you can tell she's a great performer just from one photo like this!! I seriously can't wait to watch her!!

#19 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:43 PM

Well, just on her looks I'm interested in her. She's a beauty!

#20 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:15 AM

I think I like Miyo the most of three right now, ^Agreed on beauty part ^_^

caCYGi9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users