167 replies to this topic

#81 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

Stop, Honoka. I already love you too much XD

That was a really interisting interview. Just like Haachin, i like how she know there's things she need to improve. She's not like "Ok, i can sing and play piano, that's enough"; she know exactly what are her strong and weak points. She's also really passionate by music and i'm glad she's in a group where she can use her skills. And we have the same definition of an idol.

So it look like the Only3 are really a separate group, based on this translation, and not 3 random girls who sing with the others from time to time.

And about our love for music, she will appear in a radio show with other idols who love classical music : https://twitter.com/...223689158365185

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#82 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:41 PM

Honoka AND Mizuho in Upcoming !!! Ahhhh !!!!

https://youtu.be/kORLUR0t9gI

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#83 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:16 PM

so pretty,,  :arrow: finally her MC,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#84 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:59 AM

From Maa-chan's thread by page11

Well, from blog of another Maawota - BEYOOOOONDS Koyabashi Honoka-chan
What day is today? 〜 
The correct answer is it's the birthday of my favorite composer
Brahms!

Actually, May 7th is also the birthday of 
the person I admire Sato Masaki-san
I was really surprised when I knew it!

The people you love share the same birthday
Isn't that surprising!

I really love how all the Maawota in H!P are all very passionate and often talk about Maachan

I want to support all of them!!!

By the way, OnoMizu & Honoka-chan are the MC for UPCOMING #136 

They are so pretty <3

b0BVnDPm.jpg

I'll go and listen to some Brahms now! I guess Maa's BD event was too soon after her joining h!p but I really hope for either Honoka's first BD event or Maa's next they'll perform on stage together. Maa featured a lot of different member's work in her event this time. So Honorin and her producing smth together sounds perfect to me <3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#85 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:55 PM

https://twitter.com/...5259252737?s=19

Hatsukoi Cinder with Reina and Chiichan. There's 2 of her solo lines you can bareoy hear because Ayumin takes WAY TOO MUCH times to introduce the song, compared to the others...

#86 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:34 AM

Honoka playing Mugen Climax. :omg:

@ 2:46

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#87 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:53 AM

Honoka was mentionned in the Momusu 15ki announcement stream. If i remember correctly, they said the 2nd clue looked a lot like Honoka's hairstyle. It's not much, but i hope some fans will take the time to learn more about her since MM's fanbase is big.

#88 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 12:32 AM

Oh dang it's been weeks since we got any relevant new Honoka content. Did anyone here watch the first Beyonks DVD mag? I thought she was super cool and cute and funny and just overall perfect srsly

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#89 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:40 PM

BEYOOOOONDS performed "Go Waist" at one of their six release events today. It, uh.. it sounds like a weird one. :lol:

"1. new song "Go Waist" is a parody cover of the Village People's "Go West". New Outfits are exercise, sporty, fitness-style tank tops and shorts. Choreography includes muscle training and boot camp exercises instructed by Eguchi Saya. Kobayashi plays piano during exercises."(@Jplop)

Glad they're using her skills since Atsui isn't in the single. Just hope they don't plan to always have her in the back with her piano, though. She sound really good, so it would be a crime to not use her voice.

#90 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:12 AM

it's not like she ONLY plays piano through the performance

#91 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:43 PM

Never said she’s always playing piano, but most of the attention/special parts she got so far is when she play piano. She’s not a great dancer, but i hope they use her voice as well, that's all...

#92 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 08:09 AM

I know what you mean. On one hand I really want them to use her piano skills bc she's great and it's a special thing for the group. So I don't want them to use it for only like three months and then give up on it like they did with so many other skills of H!P members in the past. But on the other hand I also don't want her to become that background member that only ever plays the piano. Her voice is beautiful.

#93 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:49 PM

Honoka mentionned Yuka's grad on her blog :
https://twitter.com/...1225010176?s=19

#94 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:54 PM

190707065527530217.jpg

She look great !

#95 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:21 PM

Yesss she does!

Only3 performing 46 oku nen and Honorin getting lots of lines! <3

#96 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 07:26 PM

Oh i didn't know they performed a song together ! I knew they got some spotlight during a What Is Love ? performance but this one is a huge surprise.

The girls look great together. I'd say they complete each others. Miyo' sound ok at best, but she is really charismatic and look so happy to be here. Honoka isn't a great dancer but she's a great singer. And Utano sound terrible, but her dance move and the energy she put into the performance make her shine as well.

Make me even more dissapointed the Only3 didn't get a B-side :/

#97 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:47 PM

Oh? I thought Miyo sounded fine. Just some issues controlling her breathing and evening the volume out. Then again that girl seems to be hopeless when it comes to getting loud sounds out of her mouth judging from her screaming attempts during the dance show. lolol

I love how Honorin is the one with the least experience when it comes to show like performances yet she's trying the hardest with her expressions. I really hope she becomes a great performer!

#98 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:58 PM

Yeah, Miyo sounded fine, especially compared to her solo in What Is Love ?,but her singing isn't as impressive as some of the new members like Honoka or Layla. But she just debuted, so she have more than enough time to improve.

#99 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:17 AM

I actually thought Miyo was best, then Honoka and, well, Utano needs some work. But Utano is the best dancer, followed by Miyo then Honoka. Miyo is the prettiest, Honoka is almost as pretty and Utano doesn't really do anything for me. But it's all a solid mix and Honoka's piano playing is just a bonus feature.

#100 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:04 PM

Honoka performed with Chica#Tetsu in today concert ! Glad she's with my fav ! She performed "Semi" with Fukuhime, Rina, Reina, Kurumi, the 2 Risa and Minami. She also played piano during Dekai Uchuu Ni Ai Ga Aru.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users