• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#61 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:51 PM

I see, thanks ^^ I saw a girl with short hair in low resolution and assumed it was Miyo XD The full version make it more obvious since... well, better quality + the dance part with Miyo at the beginning XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#62 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:40 PM

https://twitter.com/...6491274241?s=19

Risa Yamaki praising Honoka's piano skills ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#63 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:15 PM

Honorin is out there to teach the world about true ART

ty9uAaL.jpg

Also glad Maa is finally on the job of making her kouhai happy

0hTqlQX.jpg

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#64 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:48 PM

She look so cool. I’m so used to generic idol pose for their solo profile that this one is probably the most memorable in years, for me.

#65 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 06:26 AM

Her new profile picture makes her look like a villain from an episode of the live action Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. :lol: (That's a good thing.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#66 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 12:34 PM

Yugi-Hono XD

https://twitter.com/...8652090368?s=21

#67 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 06:19 PM

Her new profile picture makes her look like a villain from an episode of the live action Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. :lol: (That's a good thing.)

Omg I agree 100%
Looking so badass!

#68 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:47 AM

Honoka playing Mugen Climax in the Beyooooonds FC trailer :

https://youtu.be/MsmEO7zgYRM

#69 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 05:21 PM

D3-S5-N1-QV4-AA4-GSD.jpg

https://twitter.com/...718663629008898

That fanart is so coo !!!

#70 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:13 PM

Honoka got a "Is it necessary ?" in Beyooooonds and Angerme's "What Is Love ?". She looked so cool ! I wish they gave her one of the singing line though, cause Miyo and Utano's lines were...

https://twitter.com/...535068079255553

#71 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:08 PM

..cause Miyo and Utano's lines were...

..terrible. 

Sorry, but someone had to say it.   ^^;

#72 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:35 PM

Yeah, not gonna lie, they sounded really bad XD

#73 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:02 PM

by page11 from Maachan's thread (I'm loosing my freaking mind with h!o's quoting issues D:)

Our OnoMizu has new strong rival!!!

It's BEYOOOOONDS Kobayashi Honoka-chan :lol:

It seems that Honoka-chan is also a true Maawota LMAO

In the interview of Honaka-chan with The TV, 5/20 questions she mentions about Sato Masaki-san :lol:

(gonna translate it later)

From her blog today

BEYOOOOONDS performed What Is LOVE? in Hina Fes Momusu premium 

Yesterday, my interview 
with Gekkan The Television was
uploaded on web!

(omitted)

Maybe I was so nervous
I don't really remember what I answered
my heart was beating fast while reading it again 

Because I have always admired
Morning Musume.'19's
Sato Masaki-san,
without noticing
I have mentioned Sato-san's name
so many times in the interview
I was embarrassed a little bit...

From her blog on March 31

Title: Is it necessary?

I was allowed to say 
the line that I have always been in love
「Is it necessary」....!

It's the line that is said by Sato Masaki-san
and I really love it
Since Sato-san says 「Is  it necessary」
very coolly 
"I want to say it coolly as well!"is what I thought
I had been practicing it.

But when I said it in the rehearsal
It just felt uncomfortable…

I thought If I did it like the way I am
It would be better
That's why finally I said it with a smile and full of energy.

The satisfaction level of 「What is LOVE」 is
…100 points!

It was so fun so it's a perfect score.

And with Sato-san
I got to take pic with her!

8OMlxTvm.jpg

(Bigger size in spoiler)

Spoiler

I'm so happy she got Maa's Is it necessary line

I'm looking forwards to see Honoka-chan saying that line!!!

well Honorin was pleased with the line she got. I'm glad they gave the new Anju and Beyonds members the important lines. Layla didn't sound good as well. Haachan was surprisingly good considering...well it's Haachan lolol
But I mean tbf normally those lines are autotuned playback so it's not like we know how MM would manage to make them sound.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#74 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:02 AM

It’s weird cause Layla sounded better on Koi Wa Acha Acha compared to Haruka, but she didn’t sound that good in the other songs XD

#75 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:13 PM

New blog post from Yamakki about Honorin

uoVefJz.png

translation by https://twitter.com/...636473917607937

#76 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:07 PM

Risa seems to really love her.

There’s the Atsui performance on this week Hello! Station. They changed Saya’s speaking part. This time, she talk about Marina and Honoka.

#77 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 03:42 AM

7iF4tgD.png
https://twitter.com/...059453502996480

So Honorin is a uni student from now on <3 I hope she actually manages to balance uni and idol life. I love her so much and that's probably why I have a bad feeling about this. Like I'm really worried she might decide to graduate (from h!p) if it doesn't work out

#78 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:20 PM

I'm so happy for her ! She is really talented but she still work hard to become even better ! That girl is amazing !

Of course, i'm a bit worried it doesn't work out and she decide to graduate. I mean, that's why my H!P oshi graduated and that's why my HSJ oshi is in hiatus. But still, it's really admirable and i think she's gonna become even more than awesome that she is right now.

#79 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:05 PM

Music college? I think there will be a low probability for her to quit being idols, except when the schedule doesn't work out. Airi studies something completely different from music but she's still able to maintain idol activities. Honorin studies music, which, IMO, won't be a stepping stone for her idol jobs.

#80 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:43 PM

Usagi @TripsUsagi on twt translated all the 20 questions 20 answers interviews with the Beyonds' members. It's an amazing read. I really LOVED Honorin's answers

Here's the full interview on tumblr

https://hotarutransl...20-answers-haro

Please considering sharing and liking Usagi's thread with all the interviews on twt

https://twitter.com/...297409814585344

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users