#21 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:53 AM

7xes.jpg

*_*

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#22 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:16 PM

why are the Only3 so beautiful omgggggggg

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#23 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Oh new content! <3 I'm we're talking so little about Honoka so far. Hopefully we see some more about her in next week's HaroSta

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#24 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:51 PM

Yeah, i'm a bit sad she doesn't get as much attention as the others so far, so when i saw that pic on my timeline i thought it would be a good idea to post it to updater her thread ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#25 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:17 AM

^Might we team up on another group member once again? Not sure how high she'll end up on my list before I've seen at least a little bit more of her in actually moving pictures lol But I'm really interested in her

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#26 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:43 PM

Same. I.m interested in her but i’m waiting to see her in action to see where she’ll be in my top. Can’t wait to know more about her. I need a "Nameless group" oshi XD

Reina Ichioka, Chiichan and Honoka singing Hatsukoi Sunrise.

https://twitter.com/...0813770752?s=21

(By the way, everyone need to follow Beyondsupdates, that account is amazing and it’s a great way to learn new things about the girls.

#27 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:27 AM

I read somewhere that she's more of a Kamiko oshi and Maa is her 2nd oshi. But well here what page11 collected on her from Maa's thread (there seems to be an issue with quoting on h!o recently :(

page11 on Maa-chan's thread:

"Maafans everywhere XD

In Kobayashi Honoka-chan's recent blog, wrote why she became Momusu fan and posted a pic of her holding Maachan's coaster <3

From BEYOOOOONDS (CHICA#TETSU) Nishida Shiori's blog

She talks about new BEYOOOOONDS members' admired senpai
and it seems that Kobayashi Honoka (小林萌花)'s admired senpai are Sato Masaki-san (and Kamikokuryo Moe-san)
FwFqUNrl.jpg
(Based on looks, Honoka-chan is my favorite among the 3  XD Happy that she's also Maa Oshi  :) )

It seems that she came to Momusu 20th anniversary cafe :)

zWl8eS0l.jpg

"

@YellowAccel: I'm suspecting Kokoro might actually become the one falling under the radar of the wota. But she's getting too many lines and attention song wise for your taste doesn't she? XD XD I wanted to point out that your Tsubaki oshi is also Maa fan. When did you switch to Saorin as #1 or has it always been her? D:

#28 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:31 PM

Kokoro ? Unless we're not speaking about the same girls, she's doesn't get that much attention outside of the "Wow she cut her hair". Even playing the boy with glasses role didn't gave her that much line.

I'd say Yuhane and Momohime feel like the front girl right now. And i have so much front member oshi recently (in and outside of the H!P fandom) that the joke doesn't work anymore XD

Before the new members addition, Yumeno was my oshi. When the new members joined, Mizuho became my oshi. But watching Saorin BD event and reading her blog made me fall in love with her XD

#29 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:04 AM

^
Maeda doesn't sing an exceptionally large amount for Megane & Jikoincho, but she is absolutely the center of attention. You can't watch those performances and not form an opinion of/think about whether and how Maeda "works" for you as an idol. This is "push."
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#30 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:18 AM

Could be because i really don’t care about her and never pay attention to her, then XD

#31 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

Apparently Honoka is a fan of horror movies, which is exciting to me. I was just hoping for a new member that liked horror as much as Hirose likes reading, and while she might not talk about it to the extent Hirose does her books I'm still excited.

https://twitter.com/...749765324644353

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#32 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

Ah, i love horror movies (and like everything creepy XD) too ^^

#33 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

Fanrec of today Harocon day show (NEW AGE)
20190113-1400.mp3

Honorin's piano skills at 17:39
She is sooooo talented!! Can't wait to see video footage of it with Miyon and Uutan dancing too!

#34 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:36 PM

That piano performance was amazing! She's such a pro!

@YellowAccel: Yea I was thinking the same as Kokoro. She gets totally pushed in two of the Beyonds songs so far as center of attention. XD Maybe you really just aren't interested in her

#35 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:34 PM

Fanrec of today Harocon day show (NEW AGE)
20190113-1400.mp3

Honorin's piano skills at 17:39
She is sooooo talented!! Can't wait to see video footage of it with Miyon and Uutan dancing too!

I'm honestly surprised they did something with her piano skills. In a good way. I mean, Miki is talented too, but outside of one birthday event and in one TV Show, they never really did anything with her piano skills, wich is a shame.

Maybe that's what they're gonna do with the 3rd group ? Instead of having them forming a new unit, maybe they will just use their skill during concerts when they're not performing with Beyoooonds. Like Honoka playing piano, there's also a great dancer ect...

#36 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:46 PM

^
Beyooooonds was always pitched as involving vaious, arbitrary skills. The Only One audition wasn't just about finding another song&dance idol.

Unlike Nonaka's Morning Musume, where what they do is always going to be primarily sing and dance, Kobayashi is in a group that is supposed to do lots of stuff, including (for her) the piano.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#37 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:56 PM

Wasn't Chica#Tetsu promoted as the various talent group, though ? Then again, RFRO was promoted as the acting group and it seems like they just applied that to Beyooooonds in general.

#38 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

^
I forgot how they talked about each group specifically when they were announced. So maybe I overstated it in saying "Beyooooonds was pitched..." Since, like you say, only half of Beyoooonds was pitched that way... but Kobayashi is in neither RFRO or ChicaT.
The Only One audition which brought on Kobayashi was "whatever your special skill is." I still think it's fair to say that the group she is in, is fundamentally related to the audition that filled it out.

#39 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:18 PM

By now we should never take management's word for future intentions. Berryz was originally going to be rotated between all of the Kids. Whatever happened to the girls band with Mizuki on drums, Airi on guitar?

The first song/video, if I'm correct, had been around for years, they were just waiting for a group that could pull it off. Since half of BEYOOOOONDS is supposed to be "theatrical" it makes sense that they were given the song.

Miyo said that Honoka was very good at piano, now we can hear for ourselves.

#40 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:34 PM

I feel as though Miki's piano skills aren't used as much because she's perhaps not as skilled as Honorin. In various piano performances Miki's had I've heard some small mistakes. I didn't hear any in this performance by Honorin. That's not a dig at Miki, it's just what I perceive. 

But yeah I'm just more curious now about what the plan is with the "only 3" as they've been touted as being able to make "individual appearances". I kind of want them to be their own group...but I'm not so sure what's going on now due to C#T and RFRO receiving brand new songs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)