Photo

Speculations for H!P 2019

hello!project morning musume angerme juice=juice kobushi factory tsubaki factory beyooooonds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1063 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:36 PM

This year has just about come to an end so its peculation time. Next year seems like it'll be pretty unpredictable with three new groups possibly debuting together and with a number of graduations coming too. I want to see what other people think is going to happen.

Last year

Spoiler

Predictions:

Morning Musume

- I think they are going to add new members. (They don't really have anything else going on except the usual releases)

This is more of a hope but I want to see them move away from EDM and bring back the choruses in their songs

- I also don't think that Haruna is going to be the only person to graduate next year

Angerme

- They seem to be changing their sound and image towards being more fashionable with more fun songs so I think they'll keep following that trend

Juice=Juice

- I think they'll continue focusing of tours

Kobushi Factory

- Unless their sales see a dramatic increase, I still see them adding new members since that's H!P solution to a lot of their problems

Tsubaki Factory

- Another anime tie-in

- Maybe a drama or movie tie-in

- Since they didn't get one this year, I expect they get a hall tour next year

- I think they'll have a single that out-sells Teion Yakedo

- No member changes

- 2 singles (and they will both be full of bops)

Beyooooonds

- Won't make any expectations for this/these group/s since they haven't even finalized the lineup 

dlapuo76c72.gif

#2 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:24 PM

I only really have predictions for MM and Beyooooonds:

Morning Musume:

- At least one more grad, maybe more, followed by 15th gen. 

- 15th gen has at least one girl from an audition.

Beyooooonds:

- 3rd group is 3 members. Most likely all auditionees, but my hope is two auditionees and one Kodama Sakiko. 

- Has an awesome debut single. A-side(s) are by Beyooooonds with a B-side by each unit. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users