• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:22 AM

Attached File  7E0ED08B-ADFF-4CC7-9ABC-18E8186CD7C5.jpeg   137.15K   3 downloads

Coming back for the second year, I am glad to be hosting the annual Hello! Project Fan Awards 2018, dedicated to celebrating every fan and their love for the members. This year, the polls will be split: Which means that this poll is exclusively forum based (Hello! Online, Jplop, mm-bbs) while there will be another poll for social media outlets. The same rules apply as last year, but in case you need a refresher on it, the rules go as follows:
Spoiler

This year’s categories go as following:
1.) Favorite Member Fan (including CHICA#TETSU and RFRO, excluding Ise Reira and Oota Haruka)
2.) Favorite Group Fan (any active Hello! Project group)
3.) Funniest Fan (Whose posts always make you laugh the most?)
4.) Most Creative Fan (Fanfiction writers, Picture/Video edits, Drawings, etc.)
5.) Kindest Fan (Who always gives off the sweetest, most positive aura?)
6.) Most Outspoken Fan (Who do you always see in almost every discussion)
7.) Favorite Forum Moderator (JPLOP vs Hello! Online vs mm-bbs)

Nominations voting will open 11/27, and end on 12/7!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:32 AM

so, do we have to post here or through a poll like last time? 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:36 AM

so, do we have to post here or through a poll like last time?

The poll is being made right now, just to make the results more organized and accurate :).

EDIT: The official link for nominations is out https://docs.google....iA/formResponse

You can use this thread to promote yourself for any categories you are interested in.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:43 PM

This is always fun for me! So glad you're doing it again.

Well since no one else has started promoting themselves here I guess I will start.

Please vote for me for Ikuta Erina aka Eripon's fan! ^_^

She's been my kami-oshi since she joined January 2, 2011! <3

Eripon means a lot to me. I've watched her grow as an idol through the years. When she joined I was going through a really hard time in my life but following her helped me through it all. I will never forget how happy she was when I told her she is my kami-oshi. Even though I'm lower income I still try to find ways to support her. I own both her photobooks, one of her first photosets and one of her DVDs. I've been able to see her in concert twice, once in 2014 when they went to NYC and then in 2016 when they went to Houston. I wasn't able to go see her in NYC this year do to saving for my wedding but my fiance promised me for our honeymoon we get to go to Japan and I would be able to see them in concert then because he knows how much I adore Eripon and Morning Musume. Heck, all my close friends and my family members know who Eripon is.

For me Eripon means the world to me! I adore her singing and dancing even when she was the weakest singer and dancer in the group. The characters she comes up with are so much fun too. I've never felt awful for being her fan and when she had all her antis I just grew to love her more! I get excited and jump up and down for joy when she get solo lines and I have never regretted being her fan. 

I'm not going to be upset if I don't get any votes. I just want the world to know how important Eripon is to me.  :wub:

For anyone who reads all of what I wrote thank you I really appreciate it. :blush:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#5 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:50 PM

Nominations close this Friday!

I’d be okay with being nominated from any category, but the ones I would probably appreciate the most would be Nakanishi Kana, Nonaka Miki or Takagi Sayuki. I’ve been with Hello! Project since 2011 with Ogawa Saki and Niigaki Risa as my original oshis but once they graduated, it was hard for me to keep up with their groups, yet Nakanishi Kana and Nonaka Miki pulled me right along. Nonaka Miki was kind of a love at first sight situation with me declaring my love for her the minute 12th gen’s photos were released, and each and every day, my love for her increases. Her talent alongside her dorky personality makes her a relatable person for me, and having the opportunity to see her live just a few weeks ago made me realize how special she really is.

Most people have probably heard this story, but when Nakanishi Kana was first announced as a member, I disliked her because I thought that she wouldn’t add anything to the group. However, that impression of her quickly changed once Please Miniskirt Postwoman! came out and I saw how she herself recognized her own weaknesses, but she was so hardworking and didn’t want to drag the group down (even though she never really has). Each and every performance, she improves more and more and watching her become a mother to her kohai the way Wada Ayaka is, is beyond adorable. The fact that she could potentially be next in line for Angerme leader is mindblowing to me, but I know that her and Takechan will do an amazing job leading the group.

Takagi Sayuki always seemed underrated to me, but after Otsuka Aina graduated and she began to become a more prominent face in the group, it was hard not to love her. Ignoring her powerhouse vocals, Takagi Sayuki in general is a ray of sunshine within the group and always knows how to make herself stand out in ways above her vocals. Going from one of the most ignored H!P members to being one of the most praised vocalists in H!P is a wonderful thing that not only makes me love her more, but makes me so proud to be one of her biggest supporters.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#6 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:19 AM

Sorry for the double post, but this is just a friendly reminder that nominations close TOMORROW at 5 PM EST! If you haven’t sent in your nominations yet, this is your last chance! https://docs.google....iA/formResponse

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#7 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:21 AM

thank you so much for doing this

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#8 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 05:27 PM

The moment you've ALL been waiting for....

The link for voting is officially out! Voting closes DECEMBER 22, 2018 at 7 PM EST, so vote, vote, vote!: https://goo.gl/forms/afDiOHhPuJTymJGC2

The following categories had "landslide" votes, meaning that people collectively voted for the same person for that category: Okamura Minami, Maeda Kokoro, Takase Kurumi, Ichioka Reina, Tanimoto Ami, Ono Mizuho, Ogata Risa, Yamagishi Riko, Inoue Rei, Hamaura Ayano, Yamaki Risa and Katsuta Rina. The results for these categories will be revealed the same day as all the other categories.

* All nominated users will be recieving a PM from me later on today.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#9 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

Thank you to anyone who nominated me for best BEYOOOOONDS fan! It was a surprise to see my name on that list, although I am pretty vocal in the BEY∞NDS threads so I guess it makes sense people picked up on my love for this new group!

I've been a fan of Hello! Project for ten years, being first drawn to Berryz Koubou, which waned, and then Colorful Era, which ended. After Riho's graduation I was left with fading interest in anything related to H!P. There were so many new groups with great girls and promising potential, but I just couldn't find myself drawn to anything. I kind of weaved in and out of the fandom for the next few years until hearing that Ichioka Reina's year-long vacant group was starting to be filled! And with the promise of unique concepts (such as theatre-style songs) I was hooked with curiosity. And sure enough, when the chosen kenshuusei were revealed and the mini-groups were put together, I was waiting on bated breath for any performance news... until The Girls Life aired Megane no Otoko no Ko. I must have watched that performance upwards of 80 times. I knew this was the group I had to support that would also get me back into idols. The performance was so entertaining and these girls are so talented. Solid vocals from a group that hasn't even debuted yet. Cohesive yet wacky dancing that tells a story. I don't speak much Japanese, but somehow the lyrics became clear to me through their dancing, acting, and costumes (the costumes! Whould've thought that the best costumes would just be normal daily schoolgirl clothing). That's good storytelling. I feel such a connection to this group somehow. For some reason, they don't seem like idols to me, but rather girls I went to school with and could've even been friends with in the theatre group I was in. The fact that many of the girls are in my age range adds to it too.

Speaking of the girls, aren't they such an impressive bunch? Shining ace Yuhane. Vocal goddess Rika. Spirited, talented performer Momohime. Versatile now-ikemen Kokoro. And so on. It's really hard to pick an oshimen so for now I'm just kinda stanning the whole group. I mean, even the new girls have such promise, hailing from dancing schools and performance academies. I really think this group can bring so much to the table that H!P needs and I'm so excited for their potential.

Oops. This turned into a PSA about the group itself lol. Back on track now: I would love to be recognized as the best BEYOOOOONDS fan, and I hope that in the future, when the group is out of its fledgling stages, we have more and more users active and fans of this lovely group!

Posted Image

#10 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:49 PM

The moment you've ALL been waiting for....

The link for voting is officially out! Voting closes DECEMBER 22, 2018 at 7 PM EST, so vote, vote, vote!: https://goo.gl/forms/afDiOHhPuJTymJGC2

The following categories had "landslide" votes, meaning that people collectively voted for the same person for that category: Okamura Minami, Maeda Kokoro, Takase Kurumi, Ichioka Reina, Tanimoto Ami, Ogata Risa, Yamagishi Riko, Inoue Rei, Hamaura Ayano and Yamaki Risa. The results for these categories will be revealed the same day as all the other categories. 

* All nominated users will be recieving a PM from me later on today. 

Is Rina also part of this list?

MizukiRina

Twitter

#11 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:43 PM

^ Yes!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#12 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 10:29 PM

I voted, thanks to everyone who nominated me for favorite Harunan and Saya fan ^^

I8dtEOy.gif

#13 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 12:09 AM

I voted too!!
Thanks to anyone who nominated me!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#14 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 12:40 AM

Thanks to whoever nominated me! I don't post much(and I'm quite new here too) so I was surprised

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#15 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:17 AM

Hey! I appreciate the nominations. But I already asked the organizer to not count my votes so please don't vote for me bc your votes would be wasted. Thank you.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#16 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:41 AM

I kindly ask for the same thing. I was very surprised to find my username in Dawa's poll. Yes, she is one of my most favourite current H!P members and I always put her at rank 1 whenever I do not use the "draw/both" option in the H!P sorter, but... she is far away from being as important to me as many OG members and trainees. If you want to count it in tiers: Maybe 1 to 4 tiers away depending on which OG it is.
I also do not take any effort in introducing or promoting her to others so I am really not suited for even being in this poll.

Thank you.

P.S.: I only just came back from a two years hiatus of being a H!P fan a while ago so...

#17 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:45 AM

OMG I've been noticed  :o

Whoever nominated me for Fuku-hime thanks. I was really not expecting it because I'm not the most vocal person.

#18 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:50 AM

Thank you everyone who nominated me for favorite Eripon and Shiorin fan! I have to admit I'm surprised to see myself in the Nishida Shiori category since I haven't seemed that vocal in the fandom about her but I appreciate the nomination and any potential votes.

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#19 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:30 AM

Oh geez 5 categories?! thank you to everyone who nominated me, I really appreciate it <3

I'll be happy if you vote for me in all of them except the Sato Masaki category.. As grateful as I am for being nominated, I honestly would not have come to love Maachan as much as I do now if not for Page11's frequent, informative posts on the Maachan thread, so I would be more than happy if those of you who considered voting for me in that category, lean your votes to Page11 instead, thank you!   

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#20 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:15 PM

Thank you to everyone who nominated me for four categories! It’s greatly appreciated :).

Hey! I appreciate the nominations. But I already asked the organizer to not count my votes so please don't vote for me bc your votes would be wasted. Thank you.

Your name has already been removed from the ballot.

I kindly ask for the same thing. I was very surprised to find my username in Dawa's poll. Yes, she is one of my most favourite current H!P members and I always put her at rank 1 whenever I do not use the "draw/both" option in the H!P sorter, but... she is far away from being as important to me as many OG members and trainees. If you want to count it in tiers: Maybe 1 to 4 tiers away depending on which OG it is.
I also do not take any effort in introducing or promoting her to others so I am really not suited for even being in this poll.
Thank you.
P.S.: I only just came back from a two years hiatus of being a H!P fan a while ago so...

Due to your request, I have also removed your name from the ballot :). Thank you for adressing this!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users