• 1625 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:22 AM

#82 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:38 PM

This is off topic, but I love Pizza la's pizza.

On topic this making of raises some questions for me. I like shy reserved people and I think that Layla barely said a word that whole video. I can not even recognize her voice. Is she shy / reserved / an introvert? Is it just the nerves or is it personality? Time will tell.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#83 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:10 PM

This girl has a huge potentional for popularity. She's like that duckling, the more you look at her, the more you sympathize with her

caCYGi9.jpg

#84 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:02 PM

here's the cm

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#85 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:39 PM

What an Angel.... 

I got to see her perform on the hello stage live stream for the first time. I was amazed by her cuteness. She certainly seems reserved... my favorite type of person.

Pic Dump

33484460178_c7fdca3db6_b.jpg
Spoiler

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#86 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 06:16 PM

From the short bit I've heard on The Girls Live, this girl sounds GREAT. Might be my new fav in Angerme <3

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#87 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:52 PM

From the short bit I've heard on The Girls Live, this girl sounds GREAT. Might be my new fav in Angerme <3

Came here for this exact reason. From that little bit, I am willing to bet that she will be top 3 vocalists of this new crop of girls. Maybe top 10 all time Hello Project Vocalists. She had such control.. and tone. The tone of her voice was so smooth! I am very excited to see what she does from here. This is all just a guess of course, so don't kill me. She did not have too many lines to sing, so I may be completely wrong about her voice...

Ebi-chan just may be the whole package for me. Ever since I knew of Hello Project Maa-chan has been my undisputed number 1 and my "oshimen". Ebi-chan has the power to unseat Maa-chan... in fact just me considering this means Ebi-chan may be about neck and neck!

For those who missed it listen to Ebi-chan sing at :40 and :58

#88 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:43 PM

:good:

Ise%20Reira-839392.jpg

唯一の自慢 伊勢鈴蘭

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#89 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:23 AM

Perfect mix of prettiness and cuteness. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#90 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:52 PM

She's so pretty and so talented and honestly she's going to mess up my H!P ranking

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#91 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:04 PM

Recording Oota Haruka and Ise Layla for Yume Mita Fifteen at ~23:55

Layla kind of reminds me a little bit of Oda Sakura's skill level at debut, if just a little bit rougher in delivery. For Haruka, it's almost unfair to have her paired with anyone, but I suppose it can't be helped. She's still much improved from her last KSS exam, so hopefully she's able to settle into her voice a bit better now that she'll be getting some more individual attention.

Quoting here to reiterate my observation on her skill level. It might be just a tad hyperbolic to make the comparison so boldly, but the shades of Sakura are certainly there in her vocals. For as short of time as she's been in Angerme, Layla grew on me really quickly. She certainly has the potential to end up among my favorites very shortly if she keeps it up.

#92 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:09 AM

^
If Taisei is shocked and excited for her future, I think we all can be. I don't know if he "came around" to Ange, or if this is Layla specific... Either way, it really took me aback to hear him praise anybody so freely.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#93 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:02 AM

So, newbies don't get to have an ugly duckling idol phase anymore? Can she be more gorgeous?

https://youtu.be/WELuju3bypk?t=593

#94 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:48 PM

She's gorgeous, sweet and talented... she's gonna be an important asset

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#95 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 06:50 PM

just watched Angerme DVD Magz 21, she have natural cuteness character,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#96 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:30 AM

Layla enters with the swagger and looks like an absolute rockstar in this

#97 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:33 PM

^ Wow totally agree, I think I may pony up and buy this DVD Magazine, I love the drama based ones and this one seems HILARIOUS! I thought Ebi-chan was going to be a stuffy old maid from the preview picture, but my god she was like a retired opera singer, a diva. I do like.

#98 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:48 PM

:good:

Ise%20Reira-858647.jpg

アラジン 伊勢鈴蘭

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#99 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:06 PM

She's so pretty <3

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#100 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:34 PM

Rewatching the live performance from Ayacho's grad concert, the camera was really loving Layla and she got a lot of focus. If this is any indication of the direction the office is going in trying to push her as a front-member, we may be seeing a lot of Ise for the next several years in a very prominent position for the group. We already knew that she was exceptional vocally and her glow-up has been quite effective, but I feel like the exposure she gets may very quickly turn her into a fan-favorite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users