hashimoto sana announced her graduation at the end

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#22 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 08:44 PM

If I weren't so averse to wasting food, I might have considered trying to follow recipes in Japanese. The thought just never even occurred to me.

#23 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:58 AM

^might me a good idea for youtubers :P

just saw this. i don't know what this is for :P

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#24 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

They were on an event ship and did a talk show as a guest. I and a couple of other fans attended, and were right in front of her on the stage, it was quite nice. Also, wore a yukata~

#25 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 06:33 AM

Nine members that are graduating from college will also graduate from the group sometime in the month of October. The second single will be their final release. Afterwards new members selected from university students will join.

Natsuki Aono

Aya

Ito Mai

Okamoto Mayuko

Sakamoto Misaki

Ninomi Rina

Hiraga Sakino

Fukusawa Kyoka

Watanabe Marin

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#26 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:20 AM

college cosmos' 2nd single "shiawase no arika wa dochira desu ka" & "watashi kakumei" mvs

release date: october 9

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#27 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:30 PM

internet signing (limista)

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#28 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:28 PM

Do they have auditions to pick members or is there another way they choose girls to add?

#29 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

Do they have auditions to pick members or is there another way they choose girls to add?

i don't know the selection process from campus queen (whose members are mostly from miss contest school pageant) is, i can't find a post about the audition. maybe new members will be selected from miss contest 2019's finalists and grandprix winners

-
risa introduced her school

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#30 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:27 AM

I wonder how long CC will last now that their most recognizable and popular member is gone? Having Risa in the group was a great thing for them and it makes me wish they would have tried a bit harder with this group while she was a member it to take full advantage of it.

#31 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:33 AM

it's been announced that college cosmos is disbanding and all of the current members will graduate on 31 may 2020, citing covid-19 as a reason. however, it was also said that "it will be announced in the future when the group will reboot with new members". i don't know if that means they guarantee a future reboot or if it's just a possibility, but it's still interesting that they announced that too. (source: college cosmos website, h!p wikia)

honestly i never really checked out college cosmos but this is still kinda sad, the group had a pretty unique concept and i really like how they didn't have a dating ban. they were never really active though (which makes sense since all the members were students, but still) and kept losing members like every month, so i don't think the group could've gotten off the ground anyway besides being a small project. honestly i think they could've made it work with less members, but i guess they saw members graduating frequently because of school so they just added a bunch at the start. this is still really disappointing though, but i hope they consider rebooting it in the future like they say (even if it could end up as a country girls situation which is Not Fun lol)

(p.s., i submitted this to the newsfeed as an article but i doubt it'll get approved so it's here too lol)

(p.p.s., i originally posted this in yamaki risa's thread bc i couldn't find the college cosmos thread but grayscales linked me here so i just posted it again)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users