Photo

[10/24] Morning Musume ‘18 66th Single - Furari Ginza / Jiyuu na kuni Dakara (Double A-side)

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#21 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:12 PM

Kaedii's dress is worth more than several A gonna outfits combined

Mizuki's is more: https://starblincsho...496ff76710006b0

Edit: you can find all of their dresses on the store's Instagram. Miki's and Akane's were slightly altered with different buttons and shorter sleeves for Akane's.

#22 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:17 PM

Kaedii is in the center for once! Hope she gets more spotlight this time :lol:

I don't love the outfits but it's just because I'm not into that style. Very nice to see they're not white, though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#23 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:29 PM

"Jiyuu na kuni Dakara" fan recording from Morning Musume '18 FC Event ~Kessei Kinen Premoni. Dai Kanshasai! 22-nenme mo Ikimasshoi!~ today

20180914自由な国だから.mp3 (Deleted)

Edited by core2quad, 16 September 2018 - 12:16 PM.

#24 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:51 PM

Interesting. The outfits remind me of the ones that the other MM members wore on the "Cover You" album.

I wonder if this single is going to be a retro sound. The girls look great. Harunan and Erina in the front row!! Subleaders FTW!

#25 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:54 PM

Edit: you can find all of their dresses on the store's Instagram. Miki's and Akane's were slightly altered with different buttons and shorter sleeves for Akane's.

ah so it's 1960s, I thought it was 1980s. I think this single is just sponsored by that store lol.

"Jiyuu na kuni Dakara" fan recording from Morning Musume '18 FC Event ~Kessei Kinen Premoni. Dai Kanshasai! 22-nenme mo Ikimasshoi!~ today

20180914自由な国だから.mp3

We're continuing with the EDM dance club party sound. So I don't think the outfits are for this song...then again, H!P stylists...

#26 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:56 PM

No surprise, just your usual generic FukuMaaSaku song. Hope the 2 others are better, or at least more memorable...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#27 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:56 PM

Jiyuu na kuni Dakara (Fanrec from "Morning Musume '18 FC Event ~Kessei Kinen Premoni. Dai Kanshasai! 22-nenme mo Ikimasshoi!~")

#28 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:05 PM

No surprise, just your usual generic FukuMaaSaku song. Hope the 2 others are better, or at least more memorable...

Based on the event rip, the song is just so uninspiring. Hopefully the studio rip will sound much better.

Now I can only pray the main a-side has some major Honey lines or the b-side is a Honey solo. Give some blardy respect and love to the longest-serving sub-leader.

#29 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if the b-side is a song for her. That way, they can promote the A-Sides after Honey's grad without making big change in the line distribution and still give her something.

Not expecting anything from the main A-Side outside of 1 or 2 good lines. They usually put the graduating member in center if the song isn't a "Bye bye, no one care about you" song.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#30 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

Overall, I really like the costumes, although Kaedii's reminds me a bit of a skull and the shape on Eripons looks a litte... suggestive? I think it would be better if the center wasn't pink.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#31 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:32 PM

So the rumors were true, I'm excited for this release, I hope we get a song lead by Haruna. I love the outfits. And the concert rip is not that good as always so I'll wait for a better rip, to give a proper opinion.

Morning Musume'19

#32 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:42 PM

I am looking at Erina's solo picture and I notice she only has one glove on. Did they overspend the budget that they couldn't afford a proper pair of gloves for her? Lol.

#33 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:51 PM

I'm optimistic about this single. I like what I hear from the rip, but it's lacking the bass, so need to wait for it to fully release for a proper listen.

I like the outfits, I just hope it's not paired with this song, otherwise I've truly lost all hope for H!P's stylists. 

We finally have a B-side, and it's an Ohashi Riko song to boot! She hasn't led us astray yet.

#34 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:23 PM

Okay first of all Ohashi Riko's song will probably be great and amazing. So if it's Harunan's graduation song it will totally do her justice. I'm more excited for that song than I was for Tsunku's.

Tho the live rip of that Tsunku song is totally fine. At least it follows the typical song structure again. Then again I have absolutely nothing against EDM and I'm just happy they continue with what's selling records for them.

Also as long as Harunan actually gets her own graduation song can we please not complain about how she's not center of one of the songs if that's the case. The girls get more the longer they are in the group. Tenure plays a role and giving Haachin not much after such a short tenure was sad for me as a fan but srsly understandable. You can't constantly feature members in your MV's and put money into promoting them with that when they are just about to leave. So a complete b-side for the sake of Honey that has been in this group for 7 years sounds really justified but also like it's anough as long as she gets some pretty close-ups in the A-sides.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#35 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:25 PM

Chiichan look gorgeous. Bonus points for Kaga center and no white outfits XD

it is great to see some colorful outfits! And I 'm really excited about this single, harunan deserves a great send off.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#36 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:07 PM

The song seems a bit forgettable, wish there was more of a climax. Didn't give me A gonna feels (like,' ughh what's this' type) so that's good, I'll wait for the HQ version or MV to judge it better.

Outfits are ugly but a. Never liked that style and b. It has colours and with MM right now it's colours >>>>>>> good looking. Not doubt we will have white otfits but I'll enjoy what I can.

Also excited for Ohashi's song.

Also yes @Ich's last paragraph.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#37 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:37 PM

I think everyone's allowed to have an opinion here, so if people want to complain about something they have the right to do so. But we don't even have the full details about the single since it's just been announced, so I guess we should all save our final judgements until we know more about it.

It's just that it's the last chance for Harunan to center a single, and she's never centered one in the 7 years of her Morning Musume career or had a proper representative song that was on a single. The B-side might be the song dedicated to her, but it's just not the same as having an A-side with a music video, promos and all. But it's better than nothing, at least.

Based on the recording Jiyuu doesn't sound promising, here's hoping Furari Ginza is a better song.

I8dtEOy.gif

#38 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:17 PM

If it's about what i said, i wasn't complaining, i said if she get something, the b-side is more likely based on the profil, so... (And fans have the rights to be dissapointed, anyway, so people really need to stop with the whole "don't complain cause it doesn't bother me")

#39 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:21 PM

Ok happy to see colorful outfits again! :w00t:  <3  Haruna, Maria, Sakura & Reina look the best:blush:  Can't like the style of hair of Ayumi & Miki:ph34r:  But the dresses are really lovely.
The rip of Jiyuu na kuni Dakara is very nice!  LOVE it and I'll be honest. I want Honey to be focused on the B-Side as center. I think we can not expect more... She was never management fav :unsure:  so I guess I would love to hear some solo lines :itadakimasu: 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#40 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

ah so it's 1960s, I thought it was 1980s. I think this single is just sponsored by that store lol.

If that were the case, they should have given them the fall/winter collection ahead of time. These are all from their spring and summer lines :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users