• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

My guess is she is getting married or something ..
Its no big deal to me as I am already supporting a former GEM member's family > her, her husband and her baby .. (Lana)
Basically I lost a lot of love for the former GEM girls after they did the dinner outcast thing on Lana and Maho ..

I do support ONE CHANCE though .. but my fav in the group is Airi because she have been very nice to me (great fan service on SNS :D )..lol
ps. Airi is battling a Showroom event now .. do help her if possible .. thanks :D
https://www.showroom...anote_top2019_e

#62 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:55 AM

Hm..dunno if she's getting married, but her instagram post (which includes English!) says that she wants to focus on studies

https://www.instagra.../p/BxzsPiDhyEi/

And I think that's just code for she no longer believes avex is gonna continue to invest in ONE CHANCE. 

They were super active in the beginning with lots of youtube videos and new songs, but it's been like what? 3 months with nothing new? 

The girls are basically just doing SHOWROOM live streams all the time. Along with some occasional performances here and there, but nothing big. 

I just have a feeling that Kako didn't feel like staying in ONE CHANCE was worth it any more. 

Guesses aside, if she does end up married and pregnant like Lana, at least it won't come as much as a shock. 

The dinner without Lana and Maho was sad...but it seems like Natchi is at least still close with the two of them. Not sure if they still keep in contact with the other girls, but if Natchi still freely interacts with them, I can't really see their relationship being that bad. But maybe that's just me and my GEM fantasies. 

#63 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:16 AM

^ ya now it seem clearer ..
Basically .. we always know Kako to be the less ambitious type .. That's why I do not think not progressing with ONE CHANCE is the reason ..
I know she is quite good in English but definitely she is not that good to a point where she can write that ..
So it is either she got some help or she has been focusing in English in recent time ..
So my guess is she maybe going overseas (a English speaking country) to study? :P It's a guess XD

#64 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:43 AM

The group now has an official showroom
https://www.showroom...echanceofficial

They are now on an showroom event, please help them if you can :)
https://www.showroom...event/munafes_b

#65 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:58 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=yYFScp-FACc

#66 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

A glorified dance practice, one performance and straight back to showroom and yt vlogs? This group was formed over a year ago and they haven't released anything.. it's so lame 

But tbh I don't know why I truly believed Avex would properly manage a girl group.. knowing their history with it....

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#67 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:29 AM

is this group still active or they disband because i'm not trying to the mean but it seems like this group is a failure when the group was announced i was excited but now i looks like nothing is happening with this group not even a single has been released                                                                

#68 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 02:07 AM

Nope, ONE CHANCE are still active, but Avex has continuously done a horrible job of promoting them. Which sucks, because this group definitely has some potential.

https://youtu.be/HIfo6mJuzDM

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#69 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 04:20 PM

just asking because this group doesn't really seem active or releasing anything no singles or nothing just dance videos

#70 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 06:56 PM

Thanks for jinxing it guys lol 

ONE CHANCE have announce their disbandment. 

https://one-chan.jp/....php?id=1085561

Report of dissolution of our artist “ONE CHANCE”

Thank you for your continued support.

Our affiliated artist "ONE CHANCE" has been active for about two years since the formation was announced on July 24, 2018.
We would like to inform you that the group activities will end and will be dissolved as of October 31, 2020. In addition, we will also report that the dissolution LIVE will be held on Saturday, October 17, 2020. Details will be announced on the official website in the future, so please check.

We would like to thank all the fans and all those who are supporting us for their support, and we deeply apologize for the sudden report.

In the future, we will continue to work hard on each member's path to their dreams, and we look forward to your continued support and encouragement.
We appreciate your understanding.

August 24, 2020
Avex Management Co., Ltd

Can't say i didn't see it coming... but i'm really sad for the girls... all their hard work for literally nothing 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#71 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 09:16 PM

Am I sad? Of course, they had a lot of potential yet Avex couldn't manage them for crap.

Am I surprised? No, I think most of us saw this coming from a mile away. It sucks to see all their hard work get wasted. : S

#72 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 07:10 AM

well i mean it's not like the group did anything besides dance mv's or concerts ya goodbye One Chance a failed group

#73 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 07:49 AM

i kinda wanted to get into them but never did. rip

#74 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 12:27 PM

Trust Avex to come up with any girl group that will last. x_x

#75 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 08:23 PM

so when's the last live

oh and One Chance is kinda of a failure at first was excited because GEM Members had another chance but now its just nothing not even a single released which is weird for a jpop girl group.To be honest i saw this coming from a mile i mean there were signs that the group was not going last long so lastly One Chance would have worked out if it was a IDOL Street Group since there are GEM Members

#76 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 08:27 AM

^

The date of their final live is in the disbandment announcement above.

You can't really call them a failure when they never were even given the opportunity to succeed. It's hard for them to succeed when Avex barely gave them proper promotions. And you, uh, do realize that Idol Street is a part of Avex, correct? Excluding Super Girls and Wa-Suta (AKA the company's cash cows), Idol Street has barely been able to promote or manage their groups. Heck, their trainee program even got disbanded. They would have had the same fate. 

And it's also not weird for an idol group to disband and never release anything. I can think of several examples of this happening with other smaller groups. ^^;

#77 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:23 PM

Last thing I like to say.
Even though I was a huge GEM fan, I didn't pick a former GEM member to be my favorite of the group.I really like Hisatomi Airi, she is a very cute, nice and energetic girl.
But somewhere along the way, I lost sight of her as the group basically got nothing except Showroom. I wish I had spend more time getting to know her.
Recently, I manage to get a netsign from Hirari during her birthday netsign event, it was great. I also manage to get Yuukirin netsign from SUPER GiRLS single event. I was hoping to be able to collect more former GEM's autographs but I guess it is not possible now.
I also really regret not being able to get an autograph from Airi. :(
I hope it is not the end of them and they will pop up somewhere in the future. :)

#78 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:01 PM

So GEM and Cheeky Parade was Idol Street not so popular cash cows

#79 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 10:28 PM

well i hope the members find new lifes in other groups or retire especially the Gem Members boi i feel sorry for them

#80 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 12:09 AM

well everyone made it to the final month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users