• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:30 AM

The concert is in less than a month and there's still no merchandise nor autograph information. :c11:

#42 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:23 PM

The concert is in less than a month and there's still no merchandise nor autograph information. :c11:

For the concert in Mexico they give us the information of the fan meeting two weeks before the date and they just give the merchandise yesterday, 6 days before the concert
You're on time lol

#43 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:31 AM

For the concert in Mexico they give us the information of the fan meeting two weeks before the date and they just give the merchandise yesterday, 6 days before the concert
You're on time lol
its usually like that...

#44 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:05 AM

AnimeNYC posted the Autograph Info a few days ago here's the info in case you missed it.

FRIDAY – MM18 Events

Anisong World Matsuri: Morning Musume。’18 – 12 PM(Free ticketed signing)    Anisong World Matsuri: QA(with all Sat Artists) 1:30PM to 2:30pm          Free Ticketed Signings – This is how most of our Japanese guests are signing. Autographs are free, but you need a free autograph ticket to take part. All our autograph tickets are limited, and you can get them at the start of each day in our Autograph Area (Hall 1E). Signing tickets will list the location of the signing. For any of our Free Ticketed Signings, you need a free autograph ticket. We will hand these out first come, first served each morning in our Autograph Area (Hall 1E). At the front of the autograph ticket line, you may choose up to TWO autograph tickets from the current day’s signings. You CANNOT choose two tickets to the same signing. Want more autograph tickets? Please rejoin the autograph ticket line. You can go through the autograph ticket line multiple times, getting tickets for additional signings. Autograph ticket distribution begins at these times! Friday – 10 AM

Also we are trying to do a yellow light stick project for Haruna. I discussed this with others in the New York FB Group and ordered some.

AnimeNYC hasn't released anything about Merch yet, I'm hoping its the same as the tour Merch it looks like they are taking to the Mexico concert.

#45 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:02 AM

I hope there's information soon. There's an autograph session in 4 days and the concert is in 5 days. I hope they're actually selling merch.  ^^;

^

That's great! Nice to see something is in the works.

Same here. I've been wanting that Masaki keychain, but not enough to be willing the spend the price I see it on ebay for ($50).

#46 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:28 AM

^

No word on what merch they are bringing yet. AnimeNYC has confirmed there is two Merch booths selling Morning Musume goods. One booth is in the exhibit hall all weekend though it doesn't open til 1pm Friday. (This is most likely the Anisong World Matsuri booth. The other booth will be in the lobby selling MM goods (this is one everyone will need to buy from if you want official merch to have in time for the autograph session.)

Lightstick Project Update-I've have 400 yellow lightsticks to give out for Haruna before the concert on Saturday.

#47 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:17 AM

^

You are awesome for doing that.

Thank you for the information. So there's no time for when the lobby booth opens, but it'll be before the autograph session? Sounds like people will be running around with two booths, needing to get autograph tickets, attend the signing and then the Q&A.

#48 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 05:50 AM

Yeah they haven't given us specifics but Registration/Badge Pick-up opens at 10am and the the Free Autograph Ticket opens at 10am. So I would guess 10am for lobby merch but they've never explicitly said. Friday from 10am-2:30pm will be non stop for Morning Musume fans unless we get lucky on lines. Basically 10am Pick up Autograph ticket >>> Purchase Merch >>> Autograph 12-1pm >>> Q & A 1:30-2:30. 

#49 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:22 PM

I had discussed this with some of the fans on twitter, but Morning Musume’s setlist is probably only going to be 30-45 minutes which means that we wouldn’t have time to do an entire Harunan encore call (out of respect for the other performers), so I came up with a chant that we could possibly do during One and Only assuming that they’ll perform it: https://twitter.com/...9766950912?s=21

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#50 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:30 PM

Goods for MM'18
DsIwtLaXgAAoBjy.jpg
https://twitter.com/...466020780810243

A video clip just before MM'18 Q&A section started
https://twitter.com/...684522875764736
1-YZI61meVWTFjW8.jpg

#51 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:47 PM

From Harunan's WEAR

20181117033917631_1000.jpg
https://wear.jp/iikuboharuna/13593874/

#52 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:05 AM

DsP9bfiVYAAc8h-.jpg
https://twitter.com/...972609728045056
DsP7zkCWsAIKAoo.jpg
https://twitter.com/...970805292433408

#53 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:51 AM

Any reports from the show? Fukuhime had promised some sort of special collaboration......

#54 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:54 AM

Setlist of Morning Musume. '18 Live @ Anisong World Matsuri

1.Jiyuu na Kuni Dakara
2.Are you Happy?
3.Furari Ginza
4.One and Only
5.One Two Three
6.What is LOVE?
7.Renai Revolution 21 (updated)
Collaboration with Hironobu Kageyama
8.LOVE Machine (Hironobu Kageyama as center)
9.CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA

Source: https://twitter.com/...997935036313601

#55 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:01 PM

There was one more song at the end that everyone sang together but I can’t remember what it was. I had never heard it before.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#56 matchan

matchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:42 PM

I'm still flying high from the concert last night... When the girls came out the cheers were so, so loud! Their performance was flawless, and despite a short (though longer than I expected) setlist, they went all out. So much energy and crowd work - all smiles from every member. I didn't see a single mistake or hear a missed note - just perfect. I had no idea they could really sound so good live. I mean I knew from broadcasts and DVDs, but this was jaw dropping for me.

• I've seen a lot of tweets about Maria and Chiichan stealing the show, and I can see why - they were both goddesses on stage. 

• Sakura and Mizuki were killing it. So much power from both of them!

• Nonaka seemed so happy the be performing in America, and that made me feel content, being there in support of them all.

• Ayumin and Kaedee were dancing with full force all the way to the end. Kaedee's windmill during "Are You Happy" was awesome to see in person - she looked so cool!

• Akane has become such a talented dancer. I kept my eye on her a lot, as she has been improving so much as the years are going on. I honestly think people are sleeping on her.
• Yokoyan was all smiles and gave me life. After the cheki thing earlier, I was a tad bit worried, but there she was with a huge cheesy smile. I loved it.

• Eripon looked to me like she was having the best time. Everytime she came forward to the crowd she got a huge reaction. I saw quite a few green penlights, too.

• Maachan got the most screams, by far. There were so many female fans going wild when she would come to the front. Oh, and she gave a high kick twice during 'What Is Love' for her "is it necessary" lines. I got to lock eyes, thank, and hi-five the girl who brought me back into Morning Musume. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment.

• There were Haruna chants after the show was over, and apparently Haruna heard them from the dressing room and came back to take pictures stealthily :). When they came out for the hi-five line for VIP, the chants got louder and many yellow penlights and glowsticks came out. I could see her watch for a while, take it in, and then finally wave to us. We all responded with a huge 'woooo'. I hope she remembers her NY trip fondly.

I was not prepared for the hi-five portion of the night, so I can't say too much about that, but everyone had big smiles and seemed like they were in such good spirits. That portion of the night is a blur, but at the time I remember it felt a lot like a dream - an awesome dream. The girls were all so beautiful, that I was taken aback and any last minute mental preparation I made was immediately forgotten. First person in line was Chiichan, and the last was Mizuki. I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like I was the only person there at that time, lol.

This was my first Momusu concert being in and out of the fandom from 2006, and they have solidified my love for them all over again. Amazing throughout, and 100% worth the price of admission. Now I just have to bide my time til the next concert, which I hope is soon. Or maybe a trip to Japan? This current lineup is so strong. 

^ the last song was 'The Hero' from One Punch. All the performers were on stage together for that one, but Morning Musume was all I could see.  <3

#57 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:50 AM

I'm still flying high from the concert last night... When the girls came out the cheers were so, so loud! Their performance was flawless, and despite a short (though longer than I expected) setlist, they went all out. So much energy and crowd work - all smiles from every member. I didn't see a single mistake or hear a missed note - just perfect. I had no idea they could really sound so good live. I mean I knew from broadcasts and DVDs, but this was jaw dropping for me.

• I've seen a lot of tweets about Maria and Chiichan stealing the show, and I can see why - they were both goddesses on stage. 

• Sakura and Mizuki were killing it. So much power from both of them!

• Nonaka seemed so happy the be performing in America, and that made me feel content, being there in support of them all.

• Ayumin and Kaedee were dancing with full force all the way to the end. Kaedee's windmill during "Are You Happy" was awesome to see in person - she looked so cool!

• Akane has become such a talented dancer. I kept my eye on her a lot, as she has been improving so much as the years are going on. I honestly think people are sleeping on her.
• Yokoyan was all smiles and gave me life. After the cheki thing earlier, I was a tad bit worried, but there she was with a huge cheesy smile. I loved it.

• Eripon looked to me like she was having the best time. Everytime she came forward to the crowd she got a huge reaction. I saw quite a few green penlights, too.

• Maachan got the most screams, by far. There were so many female fans going wild when she would come to the front. Oh, and she gave a high kick twice during 'What Is Love' for her "is it necessary" lines. I got to lock eyes, thank, and hi-five the girl who brought me back into Morning Musume. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment.

• There were Haruna chants after the show was over, and apparently Haruna heard them from the dressing room and came back to take pictures stealthily :). When they came out for the hi-five line for VIP, the chants got louder and many yellow penlights and glowsticks came out. I could see her watch for a while, take it in, and then finally wave to us. We all responded with a huge 'woooo'. I hope she remembers her NY trip fondly.

I was not prepared for the hi-five portion of the night, so I can't say too much about that, but everyone had big smiles and seemed like they were in such good spirits. That portion of the night is a blur, but at the time I remember it felt a lot like a dream - an awesome dream. The girls were all so beautiful, that I was taken aback and any last minute mental preparation I made was immediately forgotten. First person in line was Chiichan, and the last was Mizuki. I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like I was the only person there at that time, lol.

This was my first Momusu concert being in and out of the fandom from 2006, and they have solidified my love for them all over again. Amazing throughout, and 100% worth the price of admission. Now I just have to bide my time til the next concert, which I hope is soon. Or maybe a trip to Japan? This current lineup is so strong. 

^ the last song was 'The Hero' from One Punch. All the performers were on stage together for that one, but Morning Musume was all I could see.  <3

Thank you so much for this report, I couldn't make it and I'm just so glad the girls made such a strong impact. 

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#58 rx191

rx191

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:50 PM

^ ^ Thank you so much for sharing your NY experience, Matchan. Means a lot to us who were not able to make our way to see them.

Just wanted to echo what you said about the current lineup being so strong. I got into MM around 2007-ish, but thereafter lost interest for quite a long time. By a stroke of fate, I caught their Spring Tour earlier this year in Japan, and was completely blown away by their live performance. I couldn't believe how good they were - strong voices, sharp dance moves, dazzling stage presence - everything and everyone completely exceeded my expectations and I was left feeling like 'What have I been missing out on??'

I know graduations are a part of MM, but honestly I am going to miss this line-up so much when they are gone (':

~~ Takahashi Ai ~~ Fujimoto Miki ~~ Sayashi Riho ~~ Sato Masaki ~~ Oda Sakura ~~

#59 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:34 AM

One of my online friends who lives in NY went and was at the Lumica booth. And according to her Momusu went to the booth and danced!! (since at the booth she said they played Momusu songs)

I don't know if she's a fan of them or not. I'm so happy she got to see them but I'm so jealous x_x lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#60 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:37 AM

Some fan videos
https://twitter.com/...210331629608961
https://twitter.com/...329154265604096
https://twitter.com/...213829930893315
https://twitter.com/...204338107604993