Photo

[10/20, 10/21] Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project Hello! Fes 2018 & Hello Pro All Stars ~Team Taiko Utagassen~

hello project anniversary 20th anniversary event concert hello fes melon kinenbi OG taiko utagassen hello pro allstars

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#21 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:35 AM

First post, thread title, and tags have been updated. Let me know if something is missing. I'll update it again when the team configurations for Mizuki's side are released.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:50 AM

^ Thanks a lot!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#23 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:33 PM

OdaBee better not have a ballad. <\3

I guess Fuku will also be paired with someone new they want to show, I guess?

I kinda want MaaSaori for the theatrics.

Would rather have Take with someone else but I'm glad she gets a duet.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#24 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 02:45 PM

If they're following the real Uta Gassen, it's not act vs act. It's the entire team's performance. A single outstanding act could win it for the team.

#25 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:50 AM

Fukumura, Rikoriko and Yamakki chose the members for the second group

This group has so many weak singers the soft leader squad really struggled to find combinations where enough of the weak ones could be paired wie stronger ones to make up for it. :,)

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#26 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

Team Fukumura Mizuki
Dm4tjtUVsAIEYDn.jpg

Mizuki, Yamagishi, and Yamaki organize Team Fukumura Mizuki

Fukumura, Ikuta, Sato, Makino, Haga, Kaga
Nakanishi, Katsuta, Sasaki, Kasahara, Kawamura
Kanazawa, Uemura,Yanagawa, Inaba
Yamaki,
Nomura, Wada Sakurako
Yamagishi, Tanimoto, Asakura, Onoda
Shimakura, Eguchi
Takase, Yamazaki, Kiyono

not finalized units :
1.Makino, Sasaki, Kaga
2.Uemura, Nomura, Yamazaki
3.Nakanishi, Wada Sakurako, Inaba, Kiyono
4.Ikuta, Takase, Tanimoto
5.Sato, Onoda
6.Fukumura, Katsuta, Asakura
7.Kasahara, Kanazawa, Yamaki
8.Yamagishi, Haga, Shimakura, Eguchi
9.Yanagawa, Kawamura

They kept switching around members and in the end couldn't come to a conclusion yet...so the lineup is still not finalized.

#27 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:19 PM

It seems like they’re gonna have a part 2 for both teams, so the unit pairings could still change I guess.

#28 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:26 PM

^ Oh you think so? Maybe part two is rather about the songs the units will sing?

#29 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:11 PM

I was so happy when they put Erina/Kana/Risa in the same unit. But it didn't last long. LOL!

The way they have put the members in the unit seems super random to me than the units in Ayacho's team.

#30 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:25 PM

The units this time are a bit...not that interesting. Momona + Tomo + Risa feels so off lol.

Uemu/Minami/Yuhane is bound to sound nice though,looking forward to that. And they answered my MaaSaori request so yesssss to that one.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#31 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:00 PM

I love unit 1 since the three of them are good friends (and its 3 of my favorites :ph34r: ). I hope that one stays. I think overall most of the units are balanced. The only ones i'm a little worried about are 4 and 8.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#32 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:22 PM

As long as Takase has the big lines 4 should be fine.

8 feels okay to me, as far as I recall both newbies have a lot of charm.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#33 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:05 PM

Your probably right. I think it will really come down to if it’s a pure singing competition or if it’s overall performance. Singing wise I don’t see how Mizuki’s team beats the Sakura/Sayuki combo. But if it’s based on overall performance then I’m sure they will all be fine.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#34 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:09 AM

I have to agree that in the white team (are they called white team?) the Kaga/Maria/Rikako combo got me hyped the most. I'm no particular fan of these members but I'm aware of their KSS bond. So let's see what they'll come up with. It surely is going to be something impressive.

I hope they are going to hold such battle events more often in the futue. If so It would be really cool if they just made a lottery not for the units but for the overall teams except maybe the leader's. Like whether someone get put into red or white team. And also record the whole thing like they do for the small units at HinaFes.
Afterwards the leaders can still decide who gets onti which unit.

#35 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:30 AM

I hope they are going to hold such battle events more often in the futue. If so It would be really cool if they just made a lottery not for the units but for the overall teams except maybe the leader's. Like whether someone get put into red or white team. And also record the whole thing like they do for the small units at HinaFes.
Afterwards the leaders can still decide who gets onti which unit.

That's what I thought so yesterday. It will make it more random and fair in a way. And the element of luck will then play a part.

Maybe they are just testing it out for this year and see if it's a success and who knows they will do it on a yearly basis.

#36 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:07 PM

I have to agree that in the white team (are they called white team?) the Kaga/Maria/Rikako combo got me hyped the most. I'm no particular fan of these members but I'm aware of their KSS bond. So let's see what they'll come up with. It surely is going to be something impressive.

Given Maria/Rikako's baseball love and Kaede's anime love, they should have them sing the theme to Touch. Or will they limit it to H!P catalog songs only?

#37 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:45 AM

Hello!Pro All Stars 20th Anniversary Single Special Event “Team Taiko Utagassen” video part 3 - The leaders finalize their teams and order

#38 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:16 PM

Results
Dncw3xNUwAABDKv.jpg
Spoiler

Round 1 - Ishida, Murota, Funaki vs. Yanagawa, Kawamura
Round 2 - Wada Ayaka, Okamura vs. Makino, Sasaki, Kaga
Round 3 - Takeuchi, Kishimoto vs. Kasahara, Kanazawa, Yamaki
Round 4 - Haruna, Morito, Inoue, Ogata, Akiyama vs. Uemura, Nomura, Yamazaki
Round 5 - Hirose, Nonaka vs. Ikuta, Takase, Tanimoto
Round 6 - Miyazaki, Ono, Niinuma, Nishida vs. Yamagishi, Haga, Shimakura, Eguchi
Round 7 - Ozeki, Dambara, Maeda vs. Sato, Onoda
Round 8 - Miyamoto, Hamaura, Yokoyama, Kamikokuryo, Ichioka vs. Nakanishi, Wada Sakurako, Inaba, Kiyono
Round 9 - Oda, Takagi vs. Fukumura, Katsuta, Asakura

#39 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:50 PM

Why is Ayacho's team so much better at this? Not only do they have the far better members overall for live performances but also they know how to play this game!

Their 9th team slays and will definitely turn votes in their favor.

Then again the only team that could have ended things on a really high note for Fuku's team would probably have been the 4th team and they need some great stuff inbetween.
At least Fuku's team is starting quite well with Kawamuu and Nanamin as two fan favorites everyone likes and they'll surely perform nicely.

The magic 3 from group 2 of Fuku's team might stand a chance against Ayachoo. 5th team will be so funny tho. Ami and Eripon with Kurumin being the only one that can smh sing? And they are up against Nonaka and Hirose! This is like one of the funniest combinations that could have happened /D

#40 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:35 PM

^Haha yeah Fuku's team are so indecisive  ^^;

But in the end these are some pretty interesting line ups.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users