• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#81 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:59 AM

I caught myself today accidentally calling them Berryz Kobo when I was expressing to someone how much I've enjoyed the single so far and had to correct myself.  I normally like to wait a while after the full video is out and for the "newness" to wear off a bit before I give any definitive take on a song, but I'm absolutely loving Kitto watashi wa just from the preview.  The song manages to feel nostalgic, but still really fresh and catchy.

#82 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:47 PM

Naseba Naru was just first on aired on the radio show "Kobushi Factory no Yozora de Aimashou"

#83 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:03 PM

Kitto Watashi wa kinda sounds like something THE Possible would sing back in the day! I loveeee it! 

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#84 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:26 PM

Naseba Naru was just first on aired on the radio show "Kobushi Factory no Yozora de Aimashou"

The one you shared in Kobushi's thread? :o What time?

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#85 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

The one you shared in Kobushi's thread? :o What time?

The song was cut (22:05~)

Still waiting for the full radio show or someone uploads the radio rip

#86 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

That's why I couldn't find it...  :unsure: And I was looking forward to it so much...  :sob:

#87 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:38 PM

That's why I couldn't find it...  :unsure: And I was looking forward to it so much...  :sob:

I had one earphone in at work skipping through the radio show to find it, and when I realized it had been cut, I said "Come on! Really?" out loud without noticing how loudly I said it. My boss calls over from the office next to me, "What's up? Something wrong?"  ^^;

#88 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:35 PM

^Ouch!  ^^; Hope it went okay...

Anyway, it's here!!!

from Kobushi Factory no Yozora de Aimashou radio show today

Kitto Watashi wa (long radio preview)
http://www.mediafire...io preview).mp3

Naseba Naru (radio preview)
http://www.mediafire...io preview).mp3

Naseba Naru is a ballad back to their original singing style from previous singles (Hirose says it has a Kobushi no Hana melody feel, a Kobushi Factory-ish song). Probably the MV is also same style (looking at the covers)

#89 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:01 PM

Not really my type of song, but still, it's a good song. I really like the duo/group lines. And i really like how different both songs are.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#90 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:07 PM

I love it, this is over all a super solid single. 

Here;s Nasabe Naru on youtube

HLxdmXb.png

#91 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:00 PM

Thanks for sharing
I like Nasabe Naru

#92 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:14 AM

It's not bad, but if we're comparing it to Kobushi no Hana, I like Kobushi no Hana more.

Will have to wait and see how the full version sounds.

#93 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:48 AM

Oh I love that song as well. So this is overall a great single!

^ Well... you're right buttt... I mean imo Kobushi no Hana is like one of the best songs ever released by H!P. Maybe like top50 so... that comparison seems so hard to me lol
Then again it somehow speaks volume that even if Nasebe naru is not as good KnH is still the first thing that comes to mind smh. Song's good!

(just in case: I'm not trying to be critical on your opinion. Just wanted to talk about Kobushi no Hana as the masterpiece it is lol)

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#94 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:53 AM

^I think I just had too high of an expectation with them saying it was like Kobushi no Hana  ^^;

I'm liking it more, the more i listen to it though

#95 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 03:15 AM

Oh I love that song as well. So this is overall a great single!

^ Well... you're right buttt... I mean imo Kobushi no Hana is like one of the best songs ever released by H!P. Maybe like top50 so... that comparison seems so hard to me lol
Then again it somehow speaks volume that even if Nasebe naru is not as good KnH is still the first thing that comes to mind smh. Song's good!

(just in case: I'm not trying to be critical on your opinion. Just wanted to talk about Kobushi no Hana as the masterpiece it is lol)

I agree about Kobushi no Hana being a masterpiece. It is easily my favorite Kobushi Factory song.

To derail the thread slightly, two questions about Kobushi no Hana (that may or may not have an answer) while it is on my mind: 1) Why didn't they release it as a single? 2) Who did the "placeholder" vocals we heard during the bass and drum recording video?

To get the thread back on track: These songs are so different, but I really like them both. It is a solid single, but I have to temper my expectations for sales.

#96 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:21 AM

Oohh I think Naseba Naru is pretty fantastic! I agree it's not as perfect as Kobushi no Hana, but it's still a great song nevertheless. I love how this kind of slow dramatic ballad kind of song always brings out the best of Kobushi's vocal ability. Let's hope that the MV will boost the goodness of the song even more.

#97 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:13 AM

I love it <3
I just ordered all versions <3
I will add the iTunes when it release <3

#98 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

It's a lot like Kobushi no Hana, that's true. I think it's interesting that it is generally in a quite low key. Plenty of Rei and harmony lines. I really like it <3. Awesome single!

6DYNteh.png

#99 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 12:50 PM

I love Kobushi no Hana <3
and I like both songs in this single

#100 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 09:05 AM

I like kitto watashi wa more the naseba naru. But I'm not a fan of KnH either :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users