Height: 156cm
Admired members: Watanabe Miyuki
Hobbies: Cooking, listening to music
Pros: Smile, cooking ability, memory
Cons: Insensitivity
Special skills: Piano, singing
Younger sister of Yahagi Yukina
Failed AKB48 16th Generation auditions

Definitely caught my eye since joining, which hasn't happened to me in a while with new AKB members. Despite joining 4 months prior, she sold out all of her first handshake event slots and got even more added, which were sold out shortly as well! Perhaps one of the new generation rising stars? I hope management doesn't rush things with pushing her too much since it may turn fans off, but I also hope she doesn't end up neglected since being in AKB means competing with sister group members.

Well in any case I am interested in watching her growth!

#2 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

that profile pic is stunning

#3 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:45 PM

Regarding the Kashiwagi Yuki produced stage, Sugai sensei (a famous vocal trainer) had a session with the applicants. Moeka was one of them and impressed him so much he called her a "must have" for the stage!
It seems like she is the full package of an idol!

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

She was disappointing at the beginning of the few Nemousu TV episodes that showed this boot camp. To skip the Nemousu TV results which will be shown next week, we can just look at the Yukirin stage itself, where we already know who debuted - and she was there - which obviously means she passed (these episodes are already recorded some time ago). As for her performance of Mushi no Ballad in the stage itself, I thought it was lacking. Potential for sure, but lacking. But it's a difficult and demanding song to sing, as you need power, and with that also balance, otherwise it becomes a mess. And if you lack power, it's difficult to make a statement with it. I am sure however that with more practice and more performances she will get there.

In the recent couple of episodes she carried herself better, and that's good, as it shows she can adjust quickly. 

As a side-note, not really related to Moeka, these boot camps and the line of many stage performances, does show that there are some girls who really struggle and I can't see a long future in AKB48 for them. Homma Mai for example, can't dance, can't sing, completely flat personality.

I'll be watching these stages closely with time, some of the other girls are improving a lot, so it's great to see how they'll integrate into the new teams and the new stages those teams will eventually have in the year 2031.

#5 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:25 PM

Moeka centered Draft 3ki's performance of Koi Suru Fortune Cookie
https://twitter.com/...918621518540801
Also Moeka's audition part on Nemousu TV
https://twitter.com/...202604727275520

#6 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:19 AM

UTB+ <3
Attached File  Imgur Post_k0Q8kWg.jpg   81.48K   15 downloadsAttached File  Imgur Post_tXFblx4.jpg   247.58K   19 downloadsAttached File  Imgur Post_i7mKW3r.jpg   99.2K   16 downloads

#7 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:41 PM

Another single, another sold out handshake slots! Moeka is simply a beast.

Also Moeka was sitting in the center for the new AKBINGO recordings!

Attached File  moeka.jpg   79.99K   18 downloads

#8 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 06:39 AM

i miss moeka :( she deserved sm better i can't believe she just got bullied out of the group the way she did. she was my first akb oshi and aaaaaaaaa i just miss her sm

#9 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:37 AM

it is 5am and i am once again crying in this chili's tonight over moeka

AAAAAAAAAAA god it just makes me so sad how she got bullied of the group the way she was. like i don't wanna start a debate but the girl was like 16 and a bunch of adult fans thought it was ok to get on her for an innocent relationship with a classmate........... ugh. i really wish it didn't result in her grad but it was likely her choice and i'm happy she didn't stay where she likely didn't feel welcome anymore. i still miss her a lot though, when i think of perfect idols she's one of the girls that comes to mind instantly. not only is she adorable and super loveable, she was also an utahime and had a ton of personality!! honestly i really wish she wasn't pushed so heavily, like i wouldn't have discovered her if she didn't center sustainable but if it meant she didn't prematurely graduate i would've been fine with it. she was so young and then all of a sudden she had the future of akb thrown onto her.... >_< it really hurts to think about

but anyway! i'm gonna be positive bc while i will always be sad about her i also don't wanna just keep mourning her short time in akb and stay positive about things. honestly she was so good as center in sustainable, like ngl i think it should've gone to yuiri still but moeka was incredible and the song just radiates her energy. and her singing!!! omg i always forget how good she is at singing lol. like she is legit an utahime, it's wild that she won akb's singing competition but she 100% deserved it imo cuz she is amazing. this is one of my favorite covers by her, it's just so pretty and her voice is so emotional :'))) honestly i could ramble more about her but i'm tired so here's a bunch of moeka pics lololol

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users