• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#21 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

My dreaming graduation would be Harunan+eripon+akane but that will never happen XD there is no way the company will graduate two subliders or lider+sublider or 2 popular/lead members at the same time

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:15 PM

I don't want anyone to graduate, but i would love to see the staff's faces if the girls Mizuki, Masaki, Sakura, Ayumi, Miki, Maria and Chisaki announce their graduation at the same time before screaming "IT'S A PRANK !!!!" XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:28 PM

^ I may have the same face as the staffs as there are 4 out of my 5 MM'18 oshis in your name list  ^^;

#24 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:07 PM

Since we already have a graduation next month I wouldn't be surprised if there is no other graduation this year. I would love another one though, since the group is getting a bit too big for me. Not sure who it will be, though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#25 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:21 PM

I love that the group is that big. Wouldn't mind if they added a few more members.

But with all these no winner auditions the last couple of times it took always around a year for MM to add new members after the initial announcement of the new audition without winners.

I sincerely hope Mizuki won't graduate. She grew so much on me lately. The older she gets the more appreciate her presence in the MM.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#26 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:55 PM

I'd love a triple graduation: Mizuki, Masaki and Sakura. Then a new 4 members generation! ♥

Haha, no chance in hell these 3 will graduate together, they are currently the lead singers of MM.
But it would be interesting if all 3 are sick together, then you see how the remaining MM handle the lines in a concert.

Already happened minus Masaki, and they basically had her, Ayumi and Miki carry the group and did really well.

I can't tell you dates or anything (my memory is my worst enemy) but wasn't there a single concert where the main girls were sick and they decided to cancel the concert? I remember it happening and being so pissed they didn't trust the rest of the girls to cover for them :(

MRkgm6i.png

#27 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:15 PM

^ I checked my notes and found the following:

5/13/2017 - NHK Osaka Hall in Osaka - Fukumura and Oda out due to flu

5/14/2017 - Okayama Shimin Kaikan in Okayama - Fukumura / Oda / Kudo out due to flu - 2 shows cancelled and rescheduled for 8/13/2017 (where Morito's image color was revealed to be white)

#28 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:32 PM

I think Mizuki is aiming for the record for longest time served as leader (about 4 years and 4 months), and won't leave until she gets it. So I think she's got at least a year left with the group, probably more.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#29 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:08 PM

I doubt they'll graduate Masaki, Mizuki & Sakura together with them being the main vocalists.. not to mention popular as well..

I like Musume with big number but maximum of 15 people.. formation dance looks way better with more people.. WiL love formation looks way better now compared to '14 version..

I'm thinking of going to the concert in december.. hopefully I can get holiday.. getting a holiday is like the biggest spectacle for me..

I'm praying that 13th & 14th gen get more lines.. announcement of 15th gen audition will be a good surprise as well..

#30 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:29 AM

I think Mizuki is aiming for the record for longest time served as leader (about 4 years and 4 months), and won't leave until she gets it. So I think she's got at least a year left with the group, probably more.

That's a possibility. But maybe she's just aiming to break her oshis tenure Eri. Which she does this fall. That's mainly why I'm worried.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#31 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:00 AM

5/14/2017 - Okayama Shimin Kaikan in Okayama - Fukumura / Oda / Kudo out due to flu - 2 shows cancelled and rescheduled for 8/13/2017 (where Morito's image color was revealed to be white)

Thanks, sukibeam
I also remember these
On 5/13, with 2 lead singers were out, their solo lines were distributed to Maachan, Ayumin, Duu, Chel and Maria
On 5/14, with 3 lead singers were out, the management did not do the same thing to distribute Duu's solo lines and cancelled the show, but I completely forgot the Morito's white image color revealing thing

Quote from The May 14 concerts in Okayama were cancelled due to the absences of Kudo Haruka, who became ill with high fever, Fukumura Mizuki and Oda Sakura, who were diagnosed with influenza type A two days prior to the announcement and would be absent from the concerts. The concerts were rescheduled for August 13.

H!P announcement for the cancellation of 5/14 show
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7018/

H!P announcement for rescheduling 5/14 show to 8/13
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7029/

Oricon news at that time
http://www.oricon.co...s/2090682/full/

#32 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:22 AM

^ There are always additional dates added as the tour gets closer :) As it looks right now, all the weekends (Sa+Sun) are free in november, and the last weekend of September is open. They'll almost certainly add Hokkaido/Nagano/Tochigi in those spaces.

They will have an oversea concert in Mexico on 11/10,
so they may also go to some other countries in Americas (North America or South America) between 10/28 and 11/23

#33 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:50 PM

I am only wishing Mizuki can graduate so Honey can have a chance at being the leader and that girl is sounding exhausted every time I watched her perform to the point I feel exhausted watching her perform, so it's a good time for her to rest.

But the thing is if Mizuki graduates, I wonder if Erina will follow suit just like Ai and Gaki, which I hope it doesn't happen as Erina has potential that is left untapped.

Erina still needs to be one of the centres for a single, same for Honey.

But having said that, I don't think there will be any graduation for this year.

#34 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

I expect a graduation announcement for the next haru tour

#35 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

Yeah, those were the ones I was thinking of. Thank you!

MRkgm6i.png

#36 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

don't you guys put that evil on me talking about graduations... we might get another one though... if so, I don't know if they would hold another audition right after the H!P audition going on right now?

#37 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:19 PM

I know they'll add more dates, but since theres like no dates in November so far, my wishful thinking is theres gonna be another Mobekimasu type unit and November would be like a blackout period that all the groups are doing promotion for that.

2004->2011->2018. The same amount of time has passed since H!P All-stars since Mobekimasu

MizukiRina

Twitter

#38 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

That would be nice, especially for their anniversary.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#39 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:15 AM

H!P official page for this tour is up
Still waiting for the tour title

http://www.helloproj...fc1b4bcca0b05d5

#40 AngelAndz