251 replies to this topic

#41 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1853 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:59 AM

Finally a new tour title. I like it, short & nice XD

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#42 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

Oh, no more We are Morning Musume XD

#43 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:35 PM

I like it, it gives the impression of them running into the future after spending all that time celebrating their past.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#44 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:24 AM

No more WAMM or xxxxx-ion tours lol
Gradation
Emotion in motion
My vision
The inspiration

#45 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1058 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:58 AM

Guess they are finally officially moving forward into a new era. I think we can all agree the colourful era ended in 2016 and they kinda just plateaued in 2017. Then 20th anniversary happened which made them realised that change needs to happen for the group to grow and evolve to become even better, which is where we are at now.

#46 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:08 PM

Harunan has just announced her graduation
She will graduate at the end of this tour

http://www.helloproject.com/news/9019/
https://ameblo.jp/mo...2398276213.html

#47 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:11 PM

What!?!!  OMG!! At the end of the fall tour!?

Oh no! So only four more month of Harunan. Iswish they'd start announcing the grads a little earlier. ;0;

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#48 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:20 PM

Oh this is so sad!

I don't want her to graduate i feel like she still has so much to give  :sob:

#49 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:29 PM

Another one of my fav who's leaving :S The group lose another underated beauty...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#50 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:37 PM

Ok i log off the internet for 8 hours and haruna is GRADUATING? NOOOOOOOOOOOO:( :(

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#51 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:19 PM

I'm a bit surprised about the timing of the announcement. It's the middle of the tour already.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#52 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:33 PM

I'm a bit surprised about the timing of the announcement. It's the middle of the tour already.

The tour doesn't start until the end of September.

#53 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:56 PM

Ah, I meant the summer tour. I got the wrong thread, sorry.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#54 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1646 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:18 PM

WHAT!! My favourite member!!!!!!! Oh no... Hopefully there will be a single in time for her. So the triple A curse has come true.

I am not happy with this announcement.

And what's with all these short notices with MM's graduations. It feels like it's becoming a norm.

At least Ayaka has a full year to prepare for her graduation.

#55 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:45 PM

the girls are leaving too fast!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#56 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:32 PM

And what's with all these short notices with MM's graduations. It feels like it's becoming a norm.

Well... it actually used to be the norm...ish. Knowing about graduations a year or so out is quite generous, since you'd usually find out at the beginning of the tour or during the preceding H!P tour. Like 2/3 of graduated members had less than 6 months' notice. The big ones for fan faves got lots of notice.

#57 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 04:35 AM

Well... it actually used to be the norm...ish. Knowing about graduations a year or so out is quite generous, since you'd usually find out at the beginning of the tour or during the preceding H!P tour. Like 2/3 of graduated members had less than 6 months' notice. The big ones for fan faves got lots of notice.

I can agree with this. I joined the fandom around the time of Shabondama and I feel like there was a graduation every two or three singles back then. The group had expanded so much and multiple girls reached an age where they wanted to leave and branch out all at once, like Kei, Charmy, Kaori, Nacchi, Mari (kinda), etc....

So with how much growth H!P has achieve, I honestly expected another MM grad to come soon. And Honey was the most likely. It'll be sad to see her go, but I dearly hope that they give her a type of song like Duu got. Doesn't necessarily have to be a Honey lead vocal... but just something nice and commemorative since she DOES have a record for longest serving sub leader.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#58 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1646 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 10:36 AM

^I am talking about the length of notices of announcing graduations. I didn't really measure the time period between the graduation announcement and the actual graduation day.

But I felt that for MM it's quite rush recently (for both Harunas and Kanon, not including Riho as she is an exception). I mean Ayaka got at least 1 year and Duu got 8 months.

Which makes me wonder if Haruna is not staying with UFG and its affiliates.

#59 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 02:42 PM

I think it really comes down to timing...

For Harunan, she started talking thinking about it last fall after Duu announced hers, then brought it to management during the spring, but Oharu's graduation was announced at the end of March... they probably wanted to hold off until after Oharu's grad and things had a chance to settle. Besides, even if they announced it opening night of the fall tour, that is still enough time for Japanese fans to plan for the finale concert, and that's really who they're catering to. Since they've done it during the H!P tour, I can guarantee you her summer tour goods will start selling like hotcakes.

I figure there's always things going on behind the scenes we, as fans, don't know about until they're ready for us to find out. They have to coordinate so many things between all the members and groups, and likely don't want anything overshadowing something else. Even when Suzuki and Tamura graduated so close to one another, I feel like they a good job putting a good amount of focus on both. It gives me confidence they really do try to let each member have their moment.

#60 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:15 PM

I'll be really sad to see her go but I'm looking forward to seeingbher graduation dress. They did such a good job with Oharu's after all.
I hope she gets a good last single.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users