Photo

[7/14 - 9/1] Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER 〜ALL FOR ONE / ONE FOR ALL〜 (with OG guest appearances)

Hello!Project Morning Musume Angerme Juice=Juice Country Girls Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Hello!Pro Kenshuusei OG

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#41 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:22 PM

Maybe Mitssi will show her cute face ! I would be so happy. I miss Mitssi so much.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#42 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

If Aika were to show up that would make my whole year, I miss her so much!

#43 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:44 PM

Can someone give me a rundown on Sayaka's problems with H!P and how that bad blood started?

#44 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:09 PM

Wow people still dont get over Aibon's scandals? She always had a troubled life, even before MM so im not shocked she grew up the way she did.
^^^i also wanna know where did Sayaka's bad relationship with UFA beggun lol

#45 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:05 AM

Back in 2014 Ichii auditioned for a more mature themed 48 group but was rejected in the end. Later she explained her audition with being frustrated about not being asked to join Dream Morning Musume. After that she joined a group called OFR48, an "ofuru" (bathhouse) themed copycat group of the 48 family and some people thought she was desperate. 

Unfortunately I can't find the latest things she's said on a TV show, however it was mostly taken out of context and therefore blew up a bit.

For the very past, it could be that she was disappointed with her role in the group (being one of the most popular members but always standing behind Goto and Abe) and that her group Cubic Cross was never sucessful. But we'll never know the full story.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#46 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:49 AM

Wow Kago Ai and Ichii Sayaka? It's pretty surprising they're actually going to be guest for a H!P concert, that'll be an interesting sight.

#47 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:53 AM

I really appreciated the management's decision. It's like a reconciliation, or in a great way, they forgive & deal with their past to the fans. Also the "forgotten past members" cam show their sorry to fans?? XD

I like combination of Aibon x Maro, they're having similar face btw XD And the schedule to put Aibon & Ichii on Tokyo-Nakano (which is on last period of Harocon Summer) is pretty great. Can't wait to see the footage.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#48 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:16 AM

Sorry double post XD
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#49 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:24 AM

UFP is doing great work lately. This really shows that they want to move beyond the past and make the fans happy too. I know there are some fans who take these scandals very personally and it is always disappointing as fans of these girls to see these scandals, I think these steps they are taking are all for the better. The company has really tried it's best to treat the girls as well as possible over the past few years. It showed with Maachan when instead of graduating her they gave her time to recover from her back injury. With Aika they allowed her to remain within H!P even though she was no longer able to participate with Momusu. Sorry, I'm just really happy with everything that's transpired lately.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#50 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:44 AM

Being brutally honest, I hate Kago Ai.

Spoiler
:o How can someone hate this person ? Don't you have a heart ? :c18:

Also, having Aibon and Maro, who is often said to look like Aibon, together on the same day is funny :D

#51 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

But she was fired because she broke her contract more than once. And 18 is not "child age" anymore honestly.

Don't tell Kobushi wota that... I got lambasted when I suggested a certain now-past member should have known better and behaved more responsibly and respectfully.

Spoiler

Ultimately, fans react differently to scandals, and management will do what they feel is best for the label's image. I'm looking forward to seeing Sayaka and Aibon back in the groove, and hopefully it means more appearances down the road.

#52 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:58 PM

^I think I know who you're referring to and she definitely did something pretty bad that still makes me uncomfortable but with very little lasting effects except for a dent in her TV career, always made me a little confused.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#53 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

I like "that" member a lot but yeah, what she did was 10x worse than what Kago did. She hurt another person for her own pleasure, Kago inconvenienced a lot of people but in the end she was mostly ruining her own life instead of someone elses. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#54 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Ahahaa. I know who you are talking about XD XD
Btw let's enjoy the show. We will have a great Harocon Summer :

- OGs performance
- Kago & ichii make a comeback
- 8-members' Juice=Juice
- Possibility debut of Ichioka & Takase-Kiyono group
- Also possibility of winner announcement from h!p Only You audition.

So this summer will be so d*mn good!!!!
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#55 SaphRose

SaphRose

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:44 PM

I don’t understand how anybody can see Aibon’s scandal of “dating” a 37 year old man who worked in the sex industry as anything but a sad situation. That’s not a “scandal”, that’s a disgusting old man taking advantage of a sheltered teenager. To hold that against her so many years later is just neurotic. Tbh I know she needs the work, but this company has treated her absolutely horribly over the years and if I were her I would tell them to take a hike. The idol industry (like all industries who’s main profit source is young girls) has so many things wrong with it, so I don’t blame poor Ai for any of the horrible things she’s gone through. You can say “she was 18” but that is still a child in Japan, and even if it wasn’t it’s still a young impressionable teenage kid.

That said anyway, I’m really curious how she interacts with other members, and what her stage presence will be like after all these years away from any significant performing/idol activities. To me it seems like she was born to shine on a stage, she always had that natural presence. This summer con is shaping up to be literally epic!!

#56 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:21 PM

wowoooo this tour is gonna be awesome

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#57 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:17 PM

^^^

^^^^

^^^^^

^^^^^^

What's matter? Is now Marippe the new "i can't say the name of this member" like Kago was?   ^^;

^^

This!! 

Kago is one of the most talented members that Momusu never had and she deserves a lot more repect and recognition. H'P's attitude over the years regarding to her leave much to be desired.

#58 Dollygrl21

Dollygrl21

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:40 PM

Does anyone know he projected time the concert will be over if it starts at 3? My friend will pick up a ticket for me for 8/25 Airi and Ai. Then I will leave to retun to Shinagawa and then to Haneda Airport.
Also are binoculars okay to bring in? Are cameras not allowed at all?
I’ve never been to a full H!P concert. I saw MM at Anime Expo 2009 and then one of Momoko’s memorial events last year April 2017 in Shinagawa. Hmmmmm

#59 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:51 AM

@ulises

Spoiler

^ Well, the doors for the evening show open at 5:30, so I'd say maybe 90-120 minutes... enough to give staff to clean and funnel people back out of the venue? So it'll likely end around 5pm? Concert rips seem to go for ~2 hours

#60 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:32 AM

People have to let bygones be bygones. Even though she entered the industry at a young age, Kago was still a teenager, and a lot of 18 year olds do stupid things and be rebellious. The initial drama happened many years ago, she's been through a LOT in between, I say people gotta follow the company's example by burying the hatchet and having an open mind. Hopefully, we'll see more appearances with Kago and Ichii (because she's pretty public with her stance with the company) in the future, even if it it just means those two get to be in Instagram photos with other OGs.

Gotta say this summer Harocon is gotta be really fun to watched. This line-up is STACKED. I'm hoping that OGs announced aren't the only ones coming. It would be cool to see Ayaya, or the Pandas, or maybe a couple of people who graduated that haven't been around in a while. I'm hoping that Tsuji could pop in at one of the dates Kago is in, but I'll guess we'll see.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users