Photo

[7/14 - 9/1] Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER 〜ALL FOR ONE / ONE FOR ALL〜 (with OG guest appearances)

Hello!Project Morning Musume Angerme Juice=Juice Country Girls Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Hello!Pro Kenshuusei OG

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#21 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:35 PM

Being brutally honest, I hate Kago Ai.

She did a lot of damage to Morning Musume because of her repetead scandals while she was at the group, which are one of the main reasons of MM's gradual downfall at that time. (MM's several scandals at that time drove people away from the group)

And thus, the agency completely ignored her, they wouldn't mention Kago at all avoiding that at all costs.

So this announcement is really surprising , as UFP has apparently forgiven her...

Maybe it's time for me to reevaluate my thoughts, and also be at peace, accept her, and move on...

#22 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

^ I can understand that point of view, in my mind though she undoubtedly paid a massive price herself for that trouble. She was also very young to get that amount of fame, how many other people do we see being unable to handle things when that happens? One positive thing for H!P is I really think they took to heart what happened and now are a lot more protective of members when they are younger.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#23 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:40 PM

I feel like i’m the only one who’s more excited to see Sayaka again XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#24 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:27 PM

^Personally I'm more interested in Aibon's return, but Ichii "shocked" me too ^^; Especially since there has been a bit of bad blood over the past few years (her complaining that she wasn't part of Dream Morning Musume, some weird comments in a show a few weeks ago). However, seems like now we just have to wait for the pandas and all (active) members* are in contact with H!p again  :good:

Regarding a "special someone" who could come to the Hiroshima concert... who knows  :ph34r: However there's also still the special MM final that is not Oharu's graduation... 

*Morning Musume members I meant.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#25 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

It's been like more than 10 years since her scandal. It's just about time to forgive her and let her join the other OGs, don't you think? She was young back then after all, we all make mistakes at that age. Furthermore, at the time of her scandal SHE WASN'T A MM MEMBER ANYMORE. The decline of MM came from the successive graduations of important members of the golden era. 

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#26 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:39 PM

She did a lot of damage to Morning Musume because of her repetead scandals while she was at the group, which are one of the main reasons of MM's gradual downfall at that time. (MM's several scandals at that time drove people away from the group)

And thus, the agency completely ignored her, they wouldn't mention Kago at all avoiding that at all costs.

So this announcement is really surprising , as UFP has apparently forgiven her...

Maybe it's time for me to reevaluate my thoughts, and also be at peace, accept her, and move on...

Kago already graduated from Morning Musume when the scandals happened... She was a teenager and the agency handled everything poorly! I think she already suffered enough.. attempting suicide,  not having money for a divorce, being beaten by her husband... This opportunity to appear in a concert is what she needs to be in peace with herself she is an adult now... she is more mature and I think she deserves this chance to prove that the mistakes of the past don't define her

#27 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:44 PM

Give the girl a break.

IM SO HAPPY!!!
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#28 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:59 PM

oh .. I was wondering what the news is about as I did see her trending ..
Reconciliation is always great :D
Hey .. I'm from Singapore .. you know :whistle:

#29 SaphRose

SaphRose

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

She was a child. A child.

#30 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:41 PM

Yeah, like....... she was so young. And it's been YEARS. Any perceived "damage" she did to the group (which honestly, I believe was next to none, because she was already graduated and in W). I think it's definitely time to reevaluate your thoughts for hating on a child who made a mistake who is now a grown woman trying to live a decent life now.

#31 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

Wasn't she 18 though?

VKnn8U2.png

#32 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:55 PM

A lot of misinformation here.
First she was 18 at her first scandal when she was shown smoking (legal smoking age is 20 in Japan, but she was even younger when the photos were taken I believe ), she was still in the agency BTW and was suspended with house arrest in their parents’ home (her parents got divorced during this time). Then she got caught smoking AGAIN and dating a 37 year old man who had a sex shop, and just then UFA cancelled her contract.

This tarnished not only her reputation, but Morning Musume’s as well (also, Yaguchi Mari’s scandal... and in Japan you always represent the previous group you were part of, any misbehavior reflects on your past group, specially if you were an important member). And her life became a train wreck afterwards.

Anyway, she did have a rough life and I’m sorry for her. Thankfully she seems to have gotten things straight this time, and if you care to actually read my previous post, I think I should leave all that resentment behind, forgive her and be at peace myself.

#33 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:55 PM

It's great news to see Sayaka and Aibon returning for a H!P event.

I am also excited to see some H!P kids joining the concert. Maasa!!

I hope many years down the road, they will ask Erika and Kanna back, at least those who are still in the entertainment industry.

#34 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:06 PM

Wasn't she 18 though?

Yeah, but it was also like..... 11 years ago and that's still young... I'm only a year older than Kago and I made mistakes at 18 that I would never now. All I'm saying is that it's not cool to continue hold it against her since she's a grown adult now and it's been a little over a decade and she's made strides to make her life much better. She DEFINITELY tarnished her reputation with her scandals, I agree, but she's very clearly a different person now and doing much better. I just don't think that had a lot to do with the gradual downfall of the group so much as the idol boom itself starting to lose momentum, imo. 

I feel like i’m the only one who’s more excited to see Sayaka again XD

I'm actually stoked to see her again too, I'm just more surprised Aibon is back! 

#35 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

Yeah i didn't saw that coming XD But i'm more surprised by Sayaka's return since she complained about Yuko few weeks ago again XD

It's great news to see Sayaka and Aibon returning for a H!P event.

I am also excited to see some H!P kids joining the concert. Maasa!!
I hope many years down the road, they will ask Erika and Kanna back, at least those who are still in the entertainment industry.

I really want to see Erika as well !!! But Maasa !!!! AHHHHHH !

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#36 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:58 PM

I want to see a clumsy girl playing with a turtle.  :unsure:

Proud Usachan Creep

#37 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:20 PM

Wasn't she 18 though?

Yeah, but it was also like..... 11 years ago and that's still young... I'm only a year older than Kago and I made mistakes at 18 that I would never now. 

Yeah, I agree. And the house arrest was really not the best idea to "punish". But she was fired because she broke her contract more than once. And 18 is not "child age" anymore honestly. 

However, everything that happened after she left the company (her bad experiences with men, the one that was a yakuza, her suicide attempt, the one that treated her badly, the divorce etc.) are of course pretty tragic. I'm glad that she and the agency seem to be on good terms nowadays and happy to see Aibon at the concerts.

VKnn8U2.png

#38 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:45 PM

September 1st in Hiroshima, you say...  if only I could think of someone else that could possibly show up there.  :ph34r:

Do you by chance mean KOHA PINKU?

#39 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:58 PM

I still miss some members in that list: the pandas, Eri (pliz  :sob:), GotoMaki, Ayaya The Great... 

Do your job, H!P!!  :sly:

#40 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:58 PM

Wasn't she 18 though?

Yeah, but it was also like..... 11 years ago and that's still young... I'm only a year older than Kago and I made mistakes at 18 that I would never now. 

Yeah, I agree. And the house arrest was really not the best idea to "punish". But she was fired because she broke her contract more than once. And 18 is not "child age" anymore honestly. 

However, everything that happened after she left the company (her bad experiences with men, the one that was a yakuza, her suicide attempt, the one that treated her badly, the divorce etc.) are of course pretty tragic. I'm glad that she and the agency seem to be on good terms nowadays and happy to see Aibon at the concerts.

Yeah, "child" was probably not the right use, you're right. 

Ayaya and even Coconuts Musume showing up would be a DREEEEEAM. A longshot, but a dream nonetheless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users