Photo

[5/11 - 6/6] Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (6 new members added!)

Hello!Project Auditions Auditions Ichioka Reina Takase Kurumi Kiyono Momohime

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#21 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:27 PM

At last some news. Another audition though? Well, let's just wait and see how this turns out I guess.

I8dtEOy.gif

#22 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:31 PM

Not too keen on the theater troupe group.. it can either go amazingly well or horribly bad and cringe worthy lol 

I don't really get how the concept of the Ichioka group is different from any other group. What is "Performance through body expression" supposed to mean?

Ichioka Factory seems to be similar to what LDH groups do? They do sing of course (well, they have 2-4 singers per group) but they're mostly focused on dance and performance. Here's an example; 

I would expect most of the girls to be singing though, if not all of them, but this way it lets the good singers sing and the good dancers dance, but they can all do both if needed, that's how i envision the group will be like ...no where near ldh's kind of groups in terms of production value though lol ^^; 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#23 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:33 PM

interesting, hope there would be winner(s) this time,,

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#24 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

I think this does confirm that Nishiguchi really did hand out those contracts without a solid plan where to put them. In the end less than year to get the funding, staff together etc. isn't that bad. But it does look like they've had to plan everything from that date. I also think what happened with Kobushi may have slowed progress. It would be pretty hard to justify 1 now 2 more groups when one of your established groups is dieing. What happened to CG is a mystery, the idea it was cost saving must really be dead now. There's something strange behind the scenes going on that led to that decision.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#25 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:59 PM

My immediate thought upon reading the announcement for Ichioka's group was something like E-girls, like minaeshi said.

Hoping for actual winners.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#26 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:57 PM

If you can't find anyone when it's "I love singing, dancing, and Hello! Project", do you believe you can find a bunch of people when it's "I have a special skill and talent that I can brag about and won't lose to anyone else."?
Alright then :P

#27 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:10 PM

I hope not, the KSS is saturated with so many darlings.

They need to debut as many as of those gems as possible :ph34r: (unless you meant winners coming from the KSS section, ofc :arrow: )

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#28 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:26 PM

Does anyone know how the Japanese fans reacted to this announcement? I think it's funny that so many in the international fandom are kind of torn for getting two new groups and worried. So I'm wondering wether it's the same with the Japanese fans and how they interpret the themes these groups are supposed to have.

Edit: Oh god I also just realized that chances are high Yuhane will debut! I'm wondering which group she will end in!! And isn't Kanemitsu Ruru a really likely candidate for the theater group even tho she came to H!P to leave her musical career behind her?

Edit 2: I'm torn on wether I want Kubota to debut in one of these groups. I actually want her in MM. Then again I'll love her no matter where she gets to debut.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#29 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

We've got like over 30 KSS, several of which are in high school, or even graduated. One release, maybe two, a year for each group. CG could barely be maintained, and now we have 2 more groups coming. The future of hello project is worrisome to say the least. But I guess we'll see what they plan to do.

#30 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:52 PM

I hope not, the KSS is saturated with so many darlings.

They need to debut as many as of those gems as possible :ph34r: (unless you meant winners coming from the KSS section, ofc :arrow: )

well, yes i including KSS too of course, as long as there are winners,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#31 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:51 PM

The KSS I would most like to see in T&K Factory is Kodama Sakiko. She always seemed like a natural performer, even if her singing isn't up to scratch she gives everything her all. She also, at 15 years of age, bridges the age gap between Takase (19) and Kiyono (13) nicely. I would also be interested in seeing Kanemitsu Ruru too. Some people might be against this because she said she auditions because she would rather be an idol than be in theatre, but joining this group wouldn't be abandoning that dream. She would be following her new dream of being an idol while putting the skills she's honed before to good use.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#32 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:18 AM

My comments are simple: i like it, looking forward to seeing them. Nishiguchi or management want to fill all category :mainstream (MM) genki type (Anju) Adult-ballad (JJ) cute-ish (CG) Rockin Idol (KF) sweet original idol (TF) now they want to add Performance/Dance (Ichioka) & Musical (KuruMomo G).

So let's start predictions, guys XD start with me :
- Ichioka group i think will be advanced version of Pink Cres, with younger, more experienced members. I think there will be 5-7 members with some new members from audition. Some will be from current kenshuu. Like Exile-group format, i think 2-vocalist are enough for this group. The rest should be a great dancer.
-KuruMomo group, this is interesting since the concept is unique. Perform in theaters or create great MV is a must. I think most of Kenshuu members are ready for this. And one more thing, this group probably will going with the same path like Country Girls, part-time group.

Let's have a discussion XD
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#33 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:13 AM

If Takase Kurumi is not confirmed as the leader of this new unit who they are planning to be? It's very unlike they will pick a new girl to take the role. 

I think it can be either Horie Kizuki, Inoue Hikaru or even Inaba Manaka.

Assuming there will be a leader. 

#34 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:29 AM

I feel like the only way she isn't becoming leader is if Horie joins. It is her last chance to debut because she's turning 20 before any these groups are officially established.

As for Hikaru, she's not the theater type, so I only see her as an Ichioka group candidate.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#35 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:07 AM

The one thing I don't want is a group that features a couple of members as singers and the rest just acting as glorified backup dancers. That's one of the group concepts that annoys me the absolute most.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#36 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:22 AM

The one thing I don't want is a group that features a couple of members as singers and the rest just acting as glorified backup dancers. That's one of the group concepts that annoys me the absolute most.

Yes. It's like Pussycat Dolls, where Nicole Zingerburger sings 99% of the songs and the rest of the girls are glorified back-up singers/dancers.

#37 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 10:10 AM

I don't want the Ichioka group to be like E-girls, Flower etc where only two sing and the others dance. Not only do I dislike such a structure, but It would also appear as if H!P is copying them lol. But from the announcement there's nothing that really implies such a thing? I just think they want the group to be skilled performers, is all.

I8dtEOy.gif

#38 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 10:31 AM

Obviously, they just want someone who can play a musical instrument with their nose so UUG(2) can have a rivalry.

#39 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 10:42 AM

I don't know, it depend how it's done. I'm not a fan of the concept, but Choutokkyu is so great. We only have 1 singer left and the rest are dancers, but they are not forgotten at all. I'd even argue that they get more attention than the singer (Wich is the concept of the group, so not surprising XD)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:39 PM

Well .. The legendary SPEED follow this concept too ..
I think I am totally fine and love it if it was mainstream artist group ..
That's why E-girls and FLOWER (who I love) also follow same concept but are not considered as idols here ..
But if its idols .. then I am not ok with it ..

Same for the theater group ..
I am still not sure if they are going to be more classy theater or more underground idol with an hyped up concept ..
either ways I do not think it is going to work for idols in a long run ..

Basically both seem to be going away from the idol genre ..
So I am not sure if it is going to be another great new concept from H!P that worked (even though I can't think of any that happen before :P )..
Or another forgotten mistake (which is usually the case) ..

I am not with H!P in those early few years ..
But it seem they are making the same mistake as before .. coming up with lots of interesting concepts that really just last for usually around 2-3 years at most ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users