Photo

[5/11 - 6/6] Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (6 new members added!)

Hello!Project Auditions Auditions Ichioka Reina Takase Kurumi Kiyono Momohime

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#1 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:46 AM

Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition

32207444_2047502668612537_45123984219271

Official site

Official Audition Twitter

Regarding Ichioka Reina, Takase Kurumi, and Kiyono Momohime for two new Hello! Project groups :

Ichioka Reina will lead a group that improves with singing and dancing, they aim to be a "performance" group with body expression.
31786452_2036813343014803_52446587134609

Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime will evolve their theater group to a "troupe", with song and dance with expressive power. It will be also a group with elements of theater (drama, comedy). They want to form a group with an image of a "small theater troupe" by adding new members to join them.
31688822_2036813349681469_7805749129405031682558_2036813346348136_37554334613268

This audition will be a little bit different from previous auditions. Previously they were just looking for "I love singing, dancing, and Hello! Project", but now they are also looking for "I have a special skill and talent that I can brag about and won't lose to anyone else." Girls with the phrase "just this one~" and "more than anyone~". There is also possibility that Kenshuusei could be selected for the new groups.

Applications will be announced in April May and both groups will start activities this Summer.

Announcement of Hello!Project: http://www.helloproject.com/news/8354/
-----------------------------------

Announcement - May 1st : They said they were going to announce more information for applications in April but at the end they decided to give details and start accepting applications on May 11th instead because of work.
Source: http://www.helloproject.com/news/8510/

-May 11th-
Applications are here!

They are looking for individuals with unique or exceptionally strong skills/talents.

For example:

• I've been cheerleading forever
  • I am seriously taking juggling lessons
  • I've been learning rhythmic gymnastics and ballet since I was little
  • My sense of comedy will not be beaten by anyone
  • I can speak 3 languages.

Eligibility for entry

• Girls between the ages of 10 and 21 as of May 11, 2018
  • Those who are not affiliated or contracted with organizations conducting entertainment activities such entertainment productions.

The application period begins on May 11 and ends on June 6, 3pm Japan Time.

Announced at Kenshuusei recital in Tokyo, in June 9

Official source: http://www.helloproject.com/news/8692/

Both groups have new kenshuuseis members

Ichioka's Groupe:

34963578_2078970355465768_22362359431262

Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime's group:

34894242_2078970365465767_13615060329913

They might add more members from the general audition, so this isn't the final line up

The still garanty us that both groups will be totally unveiled this summer at the H!P Summer concerts.

(I'll be updating this post with upcoming new information)

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

Sooo... auditions take half a year so we probably won't hear anything about Ichioka's group until early 2019? lol

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:07 AM

They say they will start activities this Summer, so lets have a little hope  ^^; 
This auditions are going to be really fast, that's for sure  :ph34r:

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#4 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:16 AM

The second group sounds like quite a loose idea which I do kind of like. More like they will be members of H!P but do anything. Which means it could be that place for KSS or auditions where they know they like someone, but they just don't fit a new/established group yet.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#5 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:32 AM

They say they will start activities this Summer to Autumn, so we should know audition results before Autumn
Both groups will have joint activities

http://www.helloproject.com/news/8352/

#6 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:39 AM

Oh well they needed 1 year to come up with this? :c11:

Don't know how to feel about it. Kinda different of the other groups, will see how it will be like :ph34r:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#7 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:42 AM

Oh, great, it's moving forward! I have so many hopes for several KSS girls, I won't even begin listing my wishes lol

v True.

6DYNteh.png

#8 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1647 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:46 AM

I still feel super bitter that they put Country Girls on the back burner and decided to bring 2 new groups in.

WTF.

#9 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:57 AM

I'm more excited for Reina's debut but... the other group sound so much more interisting XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#10 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

Ah, didn't catch that they'll start that early. Well, okay.
Now we can be certain that the announcement last year was really made up at the spot. They probably spent the last year planning and budgeting.

I still feel super bitter that they put Country Girls on the back burner and decided to bring 2 new groups in.
WTF.

Same. Even if they weren't the big sellers, neither are Juice or Kobushi. And they could have easily built up Chisaki and Funakki as faces. They had a concept and a nice relationship.

But that's probably crying over spilled milk...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#11 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:40 PM

Oh well they needed 1 year to come up with this? :c11:

Don't know how to feel about it. Kinda different of the other groups, will see how it will be like :ph34r:

I don't think it took this long. They probably didn't want to interfere with TFs first year bein new and all that. But at the same time prevent Ichioka, Takase and Kurumi from leaving. This also might have been the reason for other KSS not leaving.
I also assume the three fixed members didn't have to pay KSS fees during that time anymore but instead they were paid being full members and all?
Let's hope their try out phases for new producers and composers provided them with lots of good new influence music wise. I love hoe TF and KF sound distinctivly different and I hope they manage to implement even more new styles for these groups.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#12 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1647 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:44 PM

WTF.

Same. Even if they weren't the big sellers, neither are Juice or Kobushi. And they could have easily built up Chisaki and Funakki as faces. They had a concept and a nice relationship.

But that's probably crying over spilled milk...

I am OK with just 1 brand new group since I think H!P can do with one more. But now they decided to bring in another 1 (though not sure how regular this group is going to be, like are they going to have normal activities or single releases like the main groups). But still, I feel it's really a slap-in-the-face to Country Girls.

#13 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:02 PM

Omg if Kurumi and Momohime's group do musical-type songs (LILIUM-esque) with a story in it, I'd be so down!!! I've been wanting an idol group to do that concept for sooooo long ever since LILIUM came out. <3

#14 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1059 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:27 PM

^OMG YESSS that would be amazing. Don't think there are any other idol groups out there that focus on musicals.

#15 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

Don't entirely know how I feel about this. I think just them holding another audition kind of annoys me because they could've used that great big "20th Anniversary" audition for this. Instead, they made us wait almost an entire year, bulked up KSS, and now they're auditioning again. I swear if it's another "no result" I might scream. There are more than plenty of KSS to choose from for these two groups so I hope they take full advantage.

2 new groups is exciting but I really hope they can handle them and they get proper promotion. I feel as though the Shindan test will be a deciding factor in who makes which groups, and that maybe they'll select two girls for each group in the auditions. It's an exciting time nonetheless...but I hope the process of creating these groups goes by quickly and we get definitive answers by Summer Con, that would be ideal.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#16 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

Well there's Alice in Alice who are the idol group from the "Alice in project" but there's no English information on them I can find so I can't really tell you anything but here's a music video.
https://youtu.be/jhUNrZMjblw
But they've not released a new music video in ages, though they were at TIF 2 years ago.
But it's not a common theme for sure and a pretty cool one at that.

Still all feels like a slap to Country Girls that's making me fairly sad :c

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#17 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

I don't really get how the concept of the Ichioka group is different from any other group. What is "Performance through body expression" supposed to mean?

I'm thinking that a lot of the members for both these groups will end up being from the KSS.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#18 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:51 PM

I'm not sure how I feel about this...what have they been doing this whole time, sitting on their butts??! I had really hoped that all this time they had been working on the new group...only to learn that they haven't even picked their new members yet after a whole year?? I'll be honest I'm kind of steamed...so many KSS that are already debut ready..

#19 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:54 PM

I imagine that the short period from audition until debut means that they've largely already made their selections from the KSS.  The audition itself will probably just be for the potential of finding a couple of new faces to further pad out the groups while the rest of the audition is another of their annual fishing trips to grow the KSS since more of them are about to get a debut.  If they find some stand-outs, they might debut them immediately along with the KSS selections they've already made, but these auditions have been more about growing the KSS for years now.

#20 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:02 PM

I'm already prepared for no winners. Two new groups in addition to any other possible promotions or terminations means they're going to need a KSS restock.

Also don't have my hopes up concerning speed. Summer doesn't end until September 22, Autumn on December 21. Expect a typical audition length.

Hey, actually maybe Goto Sayaka will get to debut in one of these groups since she'd have to relocate rather than just paying a huge amount of money and time for the possible chance of debuting someday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users