Photo

[5/11 - 6/6] Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (6 new members added!)

Hello!Project Auditions Auditions Ichioka Reina Takase Kurumi Kiyono Momohime

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#41 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

WOOO MORE GIRLS TO LOVE AND TREASURE I AM EXCITED

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#42 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:03 AM

I don't want the Ichioka group to be like E-girls, Flower etc where only two sing and the others dance. Not only do I dislike such a structure, but It would also appear as if H!P is copying them lol. But from the announcement there's nothing that really implies such a thing? I just think they want the group to be skilled performers, is all.

The statement about her group is super generic. It's clearly just gonna be another group like the rest.

So stupid that they've added a million new trainees, announced the group nearly a year ago, but still feel the need to do auditions. It's like they don't want anyone to care.

#43 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:58 AM

IA about Ichioka's group sounding like just another group as usual.

Idk what to think about KuruHime's troupe. Since all groups do plays anyway, unless the songs are musical-like but I dom't even get if they'll be a proper single/PVs/concerts type of group. I don't get what difference they'll have with the theatre concept.

Hoping for Shiori to get in Ichioka's group.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#44 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:06 AM

IA about Ichioka's group sounding like just another group as usual.

Idk what to think about KuruHime's troupe. Since all groups do plays anyway, unless the songs are musical-like but I dom't even get if they'll be a proper single/PVs/concerts type of group. I don't get what difference they'll have with the theatre concept.

Hoping for Shiori to get in Ichioka's group.

They're probably going to star and/or feature in other groups' plays, and maybe release digital singles or soundtracks would be my initial guess. If I wanted to be in the theater, this group would not be something I'd audition for.

#45 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:46 AM

I can imagine them releasing singles with MV based on acting (like, an upgraded version of those old AKB MVs), tours that would be a mix between songs and acting, things like that... if it is well done, it could be quite exciting.

#46 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

I expect nothing out of this office and I'm still disappointed... Ichioka has been sitting waiting patiently on a group and now she has to wait again for these auditions to be finished! 

#47 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:52 PM

I've been sitting on this for a week before posting, but I am very excited. The theatre troupe idea has so much potential. The management has two courses of action: the first is that the group performs regular short plays/musicals in place of concerts centering around a recurring cast of characters where each girl has a certain persona/identity. The theater shows incorporate the songs they release as singles a la SMILE FANTASY as well as some new ones. The girls also put together comedy duos and vignettes they wrote themselves. Or (the most probable one): they run just like a normal group, just that their releases more heavily include a storyline or comedic/pun elements in lyrics and eccentric themes where they aren't just idol group members in cute outfits but rather play roles that change with each A-side (one A-side they are crossdressing and telling a love story with a girl and "guy" and the other A-side they are singing psuedo-enka and are traditional Japanese maidens or something). This this isn't anything special and Morning Musume had storytelling elements for a while in the past (Mr. Moonlight, The Pea~ce, Hyokkori Hyoutanjima, etc); even Tsubaki did this recently with Shuukatsu Sensation. Knowing UFP, it will most likely be the latter and I'm keeping my expectations low so if they do stray from my prediction I can be pleasantly surprised.

Reina's group I actually want to be larger in size and have members with a variety of ages, like 1998-2005. I wouldn't mind a rotating member concept either, where group identity is unaffected by graduations and the group is regularly evolving.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#48 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:07 AM

all i gotta say is give me horie or give me death girl has deserved to debut since ever

#49 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:29 AM

^^ Maybe something similar to what Sayumi has been doing? Tbh, I'm quite intrigued to see what they have planned.

#50 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:15 PM

Forgive me if I missed something but have they made it clear whether they will be running two separate auditions or one big audition where the winner could get placed in either group? If the first option, will candidates be able to audition for both?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#51 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:19 PM

I think it's a single audition.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#52 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:22 PM

^ I thought so too but that also seems kind of strange because the two groups seem to be looking for such different kinds of girls.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#53 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:04 AM

Was there any announcement regarding the audition yet? Like...did it start already and I just missed it?

I'm seriously confused since they said the groups would start their activities soon and auditions always take a few months? UF what ya doin?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#54 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:14 AM

I think the original announcement was the details would be released late April (so yeah they better hurry with that).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#55 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

Anything yet? They really love making us waait

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#56 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:35 PM

didn't they say they'd give more info late April? we're about half an hour into May Japan time... You're late H!P!

#57 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:37 PM

ahhhh why must they do us like this???? 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#58 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:10 PM

News update about the audition:

http://www.helloproject.com/news/8354/

#59 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:19 PM

So basically nothing new XD Google Translated say the article mention the end of april... but we're at the end of april XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#60 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:19 PM

News update about the audition:

http://www.helloproject.com/news/8354/

That announcement was posted on 3/30 which was already posted at the 1st post of this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users