Photo

[5/11 - 6/6] Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (6 new members added!)

Hello!Project Auditions Auditions Ichioka Reina Takase Kurumi Kiyono Momohime

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#181 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:55 PM

^So inclined to think no more chances for the KSS but not sure?

Well, either way, I guess only management knows for sure. Thank you for the info :good:

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#182 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

But some points still confused me :
- Only you audition should be covered entire hello project?? Or just specific these two new group??
- Kenshuusei additional members only applied into these new group?? Or maybe there's still possibility another Kenshuusei members will be added to these new groups (or maybe current existing group)??

Same for me ! :o

#183 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:29 AM

But some points still confused me :
- Only you audition should be covered entire hello project?? Or just specific these two new group??
- Kenshuusei additional members only applied into these new group?? Or maybe there's still possibility another Kenshuusei members will be added to these new groups (or maybe current existing group)??

- The announcements about the audition have only talked about the two new groups.
- Technically they can add Kenshuusei to whatever group at any time they deem appropriate, but I don't think they'll be announcing new additions to the existing groups during the reveal since it might take some of the interest/attention away from the new groups.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#184 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

Quote from A@JPLOP

6/20 update

staff says they finished reviewing the applications and sent out notices by mail to those who successfully passed to the 2nd round.
https://twitter.com/...340615929155585
http://helloproject-...ouaudition.com/

moving at a fast pace.

#185 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:17 AM

They have to when they want to announce the members at the summer concerts. 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#186 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 03:38 AM

You know I just realized, the Sakamichi groups are having their audition right now too. And if I remember correctly, they first announced it before the ONLY YOU Audition was announced. I wonder how much that affected who chose to audition for H!P.

#187 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:41 AM

^ I was recently thinking about wether we ever got girls that auditioned for the 48/46 groups before and were rejected?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#188 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

^

I think it's usually the other way around. I remember reading about a girl (or girls?) who failed H!P and then later was added to one of the 48 groups. People say it's hard to get in H!P. Though Sakamichi groups also don't seem to be easy to get in. Only 48 groups seem to be easier, since they can fit many girls into those groups/projects, since they have a completely different system. But don't know very well, aside from H!P, I only follow Keyaki. (And I'm not happy that they plan to add more girls there, but that's offtopic.)

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#189 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:35 PM

If it is true that 46 group is having audition at the same time, I guess it will generally affect the turnout for this audition.. I mean 46 group is kinda like the hot stuff right now.. I have a feeling no outside girl will be added to the group.. just want to set my expectation low so that I can be pleasantly surprise later..

#190 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:13 PM

I think it's a matter of preference now. If a girl wants to be famous and/or generally loves idols, will probably audition for Sakamichi or 48G. But if there's a H!P fan girl, who wants to be an idol, I don't think she'll care about any other agencies' auditions.

As for further additions, well. I also expect no new girls anywhere, so if anyone gets added, it'll be a pleasant surprise. XD

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#191 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

We may know the audition result later (is it "overshadowed" by other's group audition or not). But one important thing, the application and overall process already started since long time ago. I'm sure management already prepared for this.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#192 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:09 PM

^

I think it's usually the other way around. I remember reading about a girl (or girls?) who failed H!P and then later was added to one of the 48 groups. People say it's hard to get in H!P. Though Sakamichi groups also don't seem to be easy to get in. Only 48 groups seem to be easier, since they can fit many girls into those groups/projects, since they have a completely different system. But don't know very well, aside from H!P, I only follow Keyaki. (And I'm not happy that they plan to add more girls there, but that's offtopic.)

Yea sure. Notable girls like Kashiwagi Yuki, Hirata Rina, Umeda Ayaka, Furukawa Airi and Sato Sumire auditioned for MM before joining 48G. And then of course there was Tashima Meru that was snatched away by HKT during her 10ki audition. That's why I was wondering wether it ever happened the other way around.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#193 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

^ There's also STU48's Sakaki Miyu 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#194 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:09 PM

^ I was recently thinking about wether we ever got girls that auditioned for the 48/46 groups before and were rejected?

yeah, I was also thinking about that recently... we have had people going from HP auditions to 48G (off the top of my head: Kashiwagi Yuki Sato Sumire, Tashima Meru. Minegishi Minami also tried for the H!P Kids audition) but we've never had a 48g rejectee join H!P (as far we know, maybe some don't advertise it) Like someone else said, if you like H!P you are probably going to try for H!P more; if you want to be the next Acchan/Techi, you go for the 48/46 audition.

#195 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:50 PM

I can see some girls picking H!P over 48g since its "easier" to stand out and a bigger challenge to grow your talents

#196 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:00 PM

^ I think in general you have a safer career afterwards. I mean Nishino Miki was one of the protege members of 48 and now she's working in some family restaurant while UF was willing to hire someone like Aika.

So if you're actually thinking ahead you should choose UF over 48 any time. Then again most girls surely become idols because they believe in themselves and that they might have the chance to become the next big thing. Which might be easier in 48 especially if you don't have much singing and dancing talent.

#197 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:04 PM

I feel like if a girl auditioned for 48G before joining h!p she wouldn't say so cus h!p fans seem to get antsy about that sort of thing. Some H!P fans like to look down on anything 48 related because they have an inferiority complex about it. However 48 wota don't seem to care about that sort of thing, cus they have nothing to prove. 

I've never seen any 48G member get roasted for liking H!P or any other idol group for that matter. On the other hand look at how fans reacted to Ikuta Erina's 48 fandom.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#198 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:35 PM

I don't know. I could see girls rejected from 46G, joining H!P, but not really if they were rejected from 48G. The entirety of H!P can fit into one 48 group. I'd be impressed if you were able to fail at 48G but somehow still managed to get into H!P. With 46G being so much more popular than both 48G and H!P, they probably get to pick whoever they want.

Therein lies the problem. Between H!P and 46G, most girls are clearly going to prefer auditioning for 46G, unless they happen to big H!P fans or just don't know much about idols in general. Even with H!P fans auditioning, H!P's popularity is fraction of 46G's popularity, so, comparatively, you won't have as many girls auditioning. Not to mention the fact that most of them don't really want to be in H!P as much as they want to be in Morning Musume, so who knows if that many of them even auditioned to begin with.

It'll be interesting to see how this audition turns out. I'm really wondering if the increased age range makes much of a difference. You can be as old as 21 to audition, but considering how many young KSS they added to the new groups, I'm doubting they'd be willing to put anyone that old into the groups.

#199 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:46 PM

The only way I could see a 48/46 washout join H!P is if they were talented but not considered cute enough. 

#200 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:37 AM

Even though i do know Harowotas can be pretty harsh with these things, i dont think the girls know/care about them knowing that they like 48g, specially if someone had auditioned for 48g first and then H!P is cause they want to be an idol over wanting to be specifically on H!P (so they most likely dont know about how harowotas are)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users