Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 53rd single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

AKB48

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:27 AM

^x4 I don't think they would rig the elections itself (while I wouldn't be surprised if they did, i think this is the only thing they don't touch lol), but I definitely think they at the very least, heavily influenced the venue choices. 

As mentioned above, It's SKE's 10th anniversary alongside the 10th SSK elections, and Jurina is a clear contender for 1st place. So in the event that she does win the crown, doing it at SKE's home ground of Nagoya dome would be amazing for her. SKE fans would have pushed it regardless, but I still think management played a part in deciding the venue. After all, the fan chosen venue thing was only to cover their own backs in the event of something going wrong like last year's disaster. JP fans on 2ch and the like commented on this from way before the whole "fan's can choose the venue" thing came about, so literally no one was surprised at the venue being Nagoya Dome. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#22 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:23 PM

LOL ..
Now it gets interesting as Sakura declare that this is her last SSK XD

#23 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:12 PM

https://www.akb48.co...o53rd/candidate

Member pledges have been up for a while now.

Here are some notable members' goals:

• Goals for senbatsu: Renachi, Kojimako, Komiharu, Miichan, Saho, Satopii, Seichan, Megu, Sayaya, Ryoha, Nao, Kaotan, Nagisa, Mio, Nako, Miku, Hana, Katomina, Moeka, Yumiko, Cherprang
  • Goals for Top 10: Churi, Ogiyuka
  • Goals for Kami 7: Mion, Tomu, Minarun, Honma, Akarin
  • Goals for Top 5: Juri, Sally
  • Goals for Top 3: Yuihan
  • Goals for #1: Jurina, Sakura, Naachan, Dasu, Miru

Yuihan wants to be in Top 3, Yuiyui wants the 8th place, Berin wants to be in Top 20, Yuuri and Nakai Rika want the 12th place, Meru wants to rank up in Undergirls, 

#24 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:56 AM

Now that tomorrow is the reveal fot day 1, who do you think it will the 1st place? And also, who do you think it will be the 1st when for the final reveal?

For 1st day I have two candidates: Jurina and Ogiyuka.

But for the final reveal I have three: Jurina, Ogiyuka and Sally (this girl has gotten an amazing increase of votes the last two years, so I think she would be a good contender for the 1st place, altough people have understimated her).

Morning Musume'19

#25 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:34 AM

For the first day, I think its very hard to predict the outcome since its always different and last year it threw me off completely with Ogiyuka being #1.

But here is my prediction for the final:
#1 Jurina - I think she has everything aligned for her to win this year. I also hope she does because they always give her nice songs to center.
#2 Sakura - I dont think Sashi nor Haruppi fans will really vote for Sakura as much (or at all) as her fans are hoping for. And I dont think the Produce48 promo will have any significant effect on ssk either. Also I think HKT hako oshi will vote for members like Nako and Miku to raise them as senbatsu reps.
#3 Ogiyuka
#4 Dasu
#5 Yuihan
#6 Sally
#7 Naachan
#8 Tomu
#9 Miru
#10 Juri
#11 Nao
#12 Mion
#13 Akarin
#14 Hinata
#15 Kaotan
#16 Renachi
Undergirls (in no particular order) - Miichan, Yuiyui, Rika, Miku, Nako, Mako, Mio, Minarun, Yuuri, Seichan, Churi, Maichan, Kuranoo, Yumirin, Marina, Yuuka

#26 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:21 AM

^Sakura won't surpass Jurina, I think she got the most she could from her fans.

I won't make a  whole senbatsu prediction for the final, just the top 9:

#1 atsui Jurina

#2 Ogino Yuka

#3 Souda Sarina

#4 Miyawaki Sakura

#5 Shiroma Miru

#6 Homma Hinata

#7 Okada Nana

#8 Suda Akari

#9 Yokoyama Yui

Morning Musume'19

#27 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:28 AM

1,591,164 copies sold for AKB48's "Teacher, Teacher" on Oricon, and 2,580,513 on Billboard. 1st day sales.

#28 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:26 PM

https://jshowbiz.com...-announced.html

Prelims results are a mess again.

#29 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

Honestly the prelims went just as I expected so i'm not surprised in the slightest.

All I want is;

- Naachan in Kami 7

- Mion, Honma and Miru in top 10

- Akarin, Mako and Renacchi in senbatsu

- Rika, Meru, Nako, Yuiyui, Kokoro, Yuuri, Murasae and Yuuka in undergirls 

- All NMB girls from the prelims stay in the top 80

I don't care who wins, I just want a classic election with no dramatic marriage announcements. Call out Aki-P on not getting a stage yet, declare yourself as the next ruler of 48G, just nothing scandalous lol 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#30 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:42 PM

Bibian being #109 makes my heart so happy <3.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#31 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:24 AM

Nao at 82 was shit. Oh well, most of my votes didn't make it to prelims so hopefully the same applies to a lot of people.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#32 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:54 PM

I'm glad all 3 of my NGT favorites (Katomina, Renapon, Noepii) ranked well on prelims, because it means they will end up with a good position regardless, unlike last year.

I'm still mainly rooting for Mio tho and my heart breaks over the fact so many of her fans abandoned her after 2016 and 2017 ssk. I hope she ends up in Undergirls at least, as this is her last election.

#33 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:45 PM

It'd be awesome if Sally makes it into a higher place than #5, despite not have ranked at the preliminaries. XD

Morning Musume'19

#34 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

Fans caught stealing CDs it seems
http://akb48taimuzu....s/53630983.html

#35 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:31 PM

The event is going to be streamed live on the official AKB48 Youtube channel.

The event is going to start next Saturday at 4 PM JST (= 9 AM CEST; 3 AM EDT; midnight PDT if I am not mistaken), going approximately 5 1/2 hours.

This year I only hope for Minarun to achieve a good rank. I do not have any expectations or hopes otherwise.

#36 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:55 PM

If it's with English commentary of the kind that was last time, I will rather wait for FujiTV recording.

#37 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:58 PM

I don't have big expectations from the YouTube stream.

I'd rather watch the BS Sky and Fuji TV one. The last 2 years there have been pretty reliable streaming sources with great quality and without delay.

#38 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:43 AM

well I am happy that it is on you-tube ..
You-tube stream are more stable so I do not have to worry about lag, connection dropping or channel closing and moving to another source along the way ..
So this gives me the confident to invite a few friends and have a party tomorrow XD
this year I didn't vote because of the credit card block on chara ani and my kami is very new and ain't going for it .. she is not even going for the Showroom thing so I help my friend to rain stars on Rika to make sure she win this year unlike last year where she got her first place stolen at the last moment .. lol
So that save my money to throw a party XD .. so there is no stress or expectation so I will just sit back and see how it all play out ..

Anyway do have fun tomorrow everyone .. :)

#39 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:50 AM

Yap, it is today. The concert part already started NOW. It was broadcasted so it is available from the Taiwan Club if you can't get directly.

Enjoy....

#40 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

Spoiler

Quite the twisted sousenkyo once again! Enjoyed it a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users