Photo

[5/9] Angerme's 24th Single - Nakenai ze... Kyoukan Sagi / Uraha = Lover / Kimi dake ja nai sa... Friends (2018 Acoustic ver.)

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#141 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:54 PM

Nakenaize is trending #15 on youtube JP. :)

#142 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

I saw the full version of the PV today, and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. The girls pulled off the blasé vibe of the lyrics very beautifully, and their dancing was super sharp. I was particularly impressed with Musu nailing all of her lines, perhaps doing the "yes we yes we" chorus solo line better than Dawa and Mizuki. I particularly liked the part after the bridge where Rina got a great line <3 

The song is sort of a more busy, more techno Umaku Ienai... which I LOVED.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#143 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:55 PM

The Nakenai ze MV is excellent, I like the contrast between the neon and their outfits, it gives it a unique aesthetic.  The song is definitely better sounding in studio than the live rip we've heard too.  I hope the same can be said for Uraha=Lover because I wasn't impressed with that live rip either.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#144 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:47 PM

MV is the blast,, and the dance intro is so powerful,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#145 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:59 PM

Kimi daka ja nai sa... the acoustic version has such a simple music video, but I did like it anyway and I loved how the girls sounded in the last chorus and I couldn't help but cry at the song. I like the original version of the song but the acoustic version is so much nicer to listen to! I haven't heard the other A-sides of this single yet but I'm excited for this one. It's been a while since ANGERME had a great single overall.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#146 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:09 AM

I just love the MV!!! Not a really a fan of the song yet but I think I'll ended up like just for the video
They all look beautiful!!

#147 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:42 AM

I love Nakenai ze! The song itself is just okay, but the girls are taking it to the next level. It finally looks like they're back in their elements again. Funaki is flawless, no more strained voices from Murotan and Moe, and the dance break is really cool!

#148 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:32 AM

Kana is rather under-featured in this single. But "Nakenai Ze..." definitely is a catchy song. Very Angerme.

#149 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:51 AM

Nakenai ze views are already reaching 97k (uploaded for 1 day), while Kimi Dake Janai sa Friends acoustic version are only 84k (uploaded 6 days ago)  :arrow: 

I'm so in love with this MV. The dynamic is extremely well executed. The climax building from the beginning until the end of the clip makes me really excited. Can't stop watching this MV please help lol (maybe it's a good thing that they upload the MV in the weekend)

#150 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:41 AM

Man this song is super catchy. I loved everything about it besides the lines right after the "yes we, yes we" especially the "dare?" part. Which kinda threw me off a bit, but hopefully it will grow on to me like most H!P songs.

On a positive note, all members SLAYED. Muro and Kassa really shined!..and also Kamiko...oh wait..and Rikako too...ugh okay everyone shined!! And damn that dance break though  :wub:

This song kinda almost gave me the I Musou Strong vibe. You can literally put in the chorus of that song to Nakenaize's chorus and it'll still sound good lol.

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#151 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:20 AM

I felt Nakenaize featured future Angerme the most. Momona was my fave, but I can't deny Rikako was also great. I still don't like her vocals and feel she is getting too many lines especially since she doesn't deliver in Lives but well. For performance she did great.

Then Muro obviously having nice spotlight and lines. Also the first single that features all of them in which I felt Moe was more present as a lead.

And the two new members also have their share of spotlight. I still can't get Musubu in Anju sadly as much as I like her (lol I'll stop mentioning this and mention this back when it finally clicks) but I do think Ayano blended more naturally. Ofc I won't complain when Musubu delivers her lines perfectly.

As for the other members. Kanana's vocals were of my faves so I'm glad for what she got. I felt this is the first single that includes everyone with no clear center in which Take is pushed more to the back at least vocally (her dancing is so outstanding and her hair so so cute). As for vocals as a whole I felt they were way too...idk, worked on? Didn't like MuroMoe's lines.

IA everyone gets a moment to shine and I love the intro with Momona leading. The song is pretty catchy now but I fear for the Live.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#152 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:31 AM

I thought the MV was great, the girls looked amazing and the dance was cool (if a bit too kpop-esque for my liking), colorful and fun!

The song on the other side, is pretty weak imo, it may grow on me though, as HP songs tend to do that.

Anyway, I really hope Uraha Lover gets to bean excellent song, otherwise this would be the third single in a row to be... Good but not that good.

I think Angerme took a small dip in musical quality as of late, they started with a bang (up until the climax inducing tsugi tsugi), but nowadays are focusing more on dancing and its members (trying to showcase them more) Its certainly a different approach, which may be successful, I just wish the music was more like Angerme's early days

#153 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

From Harosute today
00:47~ Uraha=Lover (Hello!Station Edit.)
https://youtu.be/QZeB1vyGomE?t=47s

DboL1EfVMAAjHdJ.jpg
DboL1EfVAAA_7eU.jpg
DbonD58VAAARqTn.jpg
DbonD6hV0AAxvhX.jpg

#154 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:47 PM

I think angerme easily have the best music videos this year

#155 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:12 PM

When I first saw the leaked pictures, I thought the background was a bit too bright. Seeing the MV, it feel it kinda works. I'm loving UFP trying different things and pulling it off well. 

#156 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:19 PM

Musu and Rina slaying their solo lines, yet again <3 I LOVE this single! Rina is easily one of the top performers, for me this time around.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#157 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:24 PM

what a colorful MV,, Kawamuu hair,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#158 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:36 PM

Uraha=Lover is my favorite song on the single and the MV is decent too!

I agree, Rinapuu honestly did well this time. Overall, a strong single for Anju.

I8dtEOy.gif

#159 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

I didn't like the outfits when the single covers were released, but I see it fits the MV aesthetic well.

The MV looks similar to Perfume's Magic of Love, I like it a lot!  Still iffy about the song though, I can't wait for the full version.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#160 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:46 PM

I love it everyone looks great. I LOVE when takechan's hair is done like that. It's my favorite style on her. 

HLxdmXb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users