• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#41 Gyom

Gyom

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:14 AM

I got an email back about the extra ticket. They say they need my "IBAN, SWIFT/BIC code" to give me a refund

... I have no idea what any of those words mean, never heard them before. Probably just called something different here I guess? >.>

IBAN SWIFT etc... is your bank account number, they need it to transfer the refund directly to your bank account, your bank must have them

I got an email back about the extra ticket. They say they need my "IBAN, SWIFT/BIC code" to give me a refund

... I have no idea what any of those words mean, never heard them before. Probably just called something different here I guess? >.>

IBAN SWIFT etc... is your bank account number, they need it to transfer the refund directly to your bank account, your bank must have them

#42 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

Someone commented on FB that 33Degrees replied to their inquiry saying that Premium tickets sold out at 10PM yesterday.
However, their communication is really confusing, presumably because the community manager is overwhelmed. >.<

#43 Yayomo

Yayomo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:16 AM

Your IBAN is your account number. It starts with your country code for example Switzerland is CH, Germany DE, etc.

SWIFT/BIC is for transferring money internationally within Europe. You should find it on your Bank's website somewhere.

I'm a bit surprised they didn't ask for the ticket number. I thought they'd need that to cancel it so people don't just get the refund and then resell their ticket anyway.

#44 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:16 AM

Yeah i got the same mail.... Devistated

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#45 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:38 PM

I don't even know why they're really selling the standard ticket, I'm pretty sure 90% of people going would want and probably be able pay the extra for just the handshake. Because in the end selling 500 premium tickets means there's still a big chance you won't be at the very front of the concert.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#46 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:43 PM

Your IBAN is your account number. It starts with your country code for example Switzerland is CH, Germany DE, etc.

SWIFT/BIC is for transferring money internationally within Europe. You should find it on your Bank's website somewhere.

I'm a bit surprised they didn't ask for the ticket number. I thought they'd need that to cancel it so people don't just get the refund and then resell their ticket anyway.

... yeah I've never heard of those. And my bank account number does not start with any kind of country code. I just have account no and sort code, that's it

Also I am not just giving out my bank details. That's rule 1 for not having your money stolen. It's drummed into you forever, "Do not give out your bank details under ANY circumstances", and I am not just writing it out in an email that you have no idea will be deleted properly and anyone could steal your details from it. why can't they just refund it onto my card? That's how every other refund I've ever had has worked.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#47 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

There you go:
https://www.payments...-standards/iban

IBAN and BIC are standard for international payments for a while now. And you don't give you bank details to anyone but a company you trusted to send payment to. How are they supposed to refund you otherwise? This is actually really normal for purchases here so I'm surprised you are this taken aback by it?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#48 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:42 PM

^^ Not giving away your bank account details means that you should never give people your bank account PASSWORD and the SECURITY CODE of your credit card (the numbers on the back of your cc). Giving your IBAN and your full name is a common practice in online banking and shopping, no need to be worried over that.

Btw, I'm surprised that you guys are already start buying tickets! The concert is still in June! :D

#49 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:15 PM

Like I said, never heard of it. Payments or refunds have always gone straight onto my debit card no matter the country I've bought stuff from. Never had anyone ask for bank details for a refund. That's why I'm wary.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#50 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:23 PM

I've been asked for it before to pay for plane tickets via my work, if that makes it any more reassuring (though I admit my first reaction was also wtf even is that? and ended up just giving my account number).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#51 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:43 PM

Bexie IIRC you're from the UK right? It should just be the Sort code and Account Number they're looking for (the small numbers at the bottom of our card, below the start and end by dates), they shouldn't ask for the whole 19 digit code because they should only need the former two if they're sending money into your account, so no worries! 

I got my sister to buy my tickets, got caught up in the same premium ticket problem which is a shame, but i got two regular tickets so i'm happy! I'm just happy i get to see my babies finally ^^; 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#52 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

Yeah it's totally normal practice here to give your IBAN to get a refund.
I'd be more worried about having given full payment info to a website that was having 2000s-era HTML security holes.

#53 madlandyman

madlandyman

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:25 PM

Got my tickets, hotel booked and flights paid for. Me and the wife are making a long weekend of it.

#54 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:40 AM

I hope you guys have an amazing time! It's almost a given that they'll perform Taiki Banssi and/or Tomo yo, so you guys should arrange a fanchant for those songs. Or an AiAi memorial during Kimi dake ja nai sa if it gets performed.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#55 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

Taiki Bansei would be sort of awkward I think... but both are considered (there's a fan group with a poll in it).

#56 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:13 PM

Very excited for this concert, as it's their first overseas one! Only got to see them at a mini live last year, so I'm ready for a full concert. Couldn't get a premium ticket though, so hopefully I can get my hands one soon. Let me know if you hear anything.

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#57 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:18 PM

I'm interested in what they're going to do with set-list given the S/Mileage legacy, because there's a lot of very popular S/M songs that've never been performed abroad before.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#58 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:54 PM

Got my tickets, hotel booked and flights paid for. Me and the wife are making a long weekend of it.

Same here, but with my mum and sister lol, and a trip to disneyland because why not ^^; 

^I'm going to be very hurt If I don't hear Yattaruchan or Ee ka?! at the concert tbh... But I also want a lot of Angerme songs too, so i'm excited to see what they come up with 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#59 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:30 PM

^

^

There are some S/m songs I like. But all in all I'm more a fan of Anju's songs. So I'm sincerely hoping they won't put too many S/m songs on the setlist.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#60 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:12 AM

^

^

I'm also gonna do the concert and Disneyland too XD

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE