• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:23 PM

To me it looks pretty high budget but maybe I just wasn't expecting that sort of thing. I didn't even expect a MV.
Kinda sad tho cuz I feel like they will never release a full version on YouTube and UFP has been doing that a lot lately....

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#42 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:04 AM

I don't disagree on the budget, I mean that's on the same level as what we've gotten as full MVs for years (until they started to be a bit more creative 2 years or so ago). 

As said, it's decent, but nothing special. I guess you're right, for a digital song that's more than what had to be expected.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#43 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:21 AM

I still don't think it's a good MV... it's decent. It's your typical dance shot close up formula, with latex curtains and rose petals.

Yeah it's not the best, but it's simple and has quite a cool feel to it. Tge usual H!P MV, focusing on the dance.

I think it's a better strategy that the MVs are shorter as you can easily rip the full song from the video before its release. It may increase sales a bit.

#44 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:04 AM

It's like a revamped version of Only You. The MV, it's aesthetically beautiful and the girls are gorgeous.

I agree with this. They actually managed to put some intriguing and pretty stuff in it. For H!P this islooks extremely contemporary and well done.

It's a job well done. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#45 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:35 AM

Just a heads-up

The single is avaliable on Apple Music, under the モーニング娘。'18 name! Since I can't buy the single, streaming it is also a way of supporting the girls! And the song is really nice <3 

#46 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:22 AM

And now it's available on the US iTunes

#47 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:55 AM

Top trending thread on 5ch right now is about the video making it to 3rd on YouTube's trending list. Supposedly it went as high as 2nd. For a 30 second commercial spot I think that's pretty decent.
7Nnnevml.jpg

Re-posting translation of "Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite" here. Note, this is by ear and official lyrics aren't out yet so mistakes likely abound, not to mention different perspectives in lyric interpretation.
Spoiler

More crazy interpretations of the MV:
Spoiler

#48 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:58 AM

Love the lighting style in this... really highlights everyone's facial charms

Posted Image

#49 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

I finally got it. Urgh I am in love with the song! It's soooo good! Can't really make out the line distribution other than Saku, Mizu and Masaki. 

The MV looks really nice. I love the danceshot and the short shot with the flowers. Really pretty. I am happy they are getting a MV for a digital song! 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#50 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

How can people not say that this is a good MV. Yes it is the standard dance shot and close up kind of MV. But do you not see that set and all those rose petals.

Like please be grateful that the dance shot is not done in a white room like 80% of the previous MVs or black room like the other 20%.

Also most importantly this is only 30 seconds of the full MV so anything else could've been cut out.

Or I just have low standards... Thanks H!P lol

#51 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

The song is available on youtube :

So unless i'm wrong, Mizuki, Masaki, Sakura, Miki and Haachin are the only ones who get solo parts. (Haachin's part is confirmed, though)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#52 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:40 PM

ahh i love it it sounds so cool! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#53 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:57 AM

The song is not bad by any means, but it doesn't really stand out either. It has it's "cool" moments but there's never any real build-up or climax of any kind - the chorus is just kind of flat.

The PV does look great though. Not as conceptual and innovative as other recent ones maybe, but very aesthetically pretty and contemporary. Nicely done, even from 30 seconds.

TqH7Qlk.gif

#54 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

Well, personally I really, really really love the song! :D Perhaps it's because I haven't been doing well lately and this song is helping me get back some hope, but I still like it above any of the a-sides they released last year.

I was going to purchase it but I'd rather have it on CD, so instead I will be buying the Hatachi no Morning Musume mini-album. :) It's so good to feel excited about the group again!

#55 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:10 PM

I like the song way more than Jama Shinaide and Jealousy Jealousy (if it wasn't for the rap idk, not a fan of the melody).

It reminds me a bit of PE or even S/m (6nin) somehow. But it's very current MM hah.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#56 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:32 AM

Gosh darn it Miki. I thought I heard Riho in the intro there.

#57 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:07 AM

"Hana Ga Saku Taiyou Abite" music box

#58 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

^^ I too, often do a double-take when Miki does her Riho voice. That's not the only song where it happens to me.

#59 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:22 PM

Dance break sounds a bit like a different track to me. Suddenly it's an Oliver Heldens  edm track, lol. 

Just listened to the instrumental and it's definitely there. But it sounds really different with the vocals on top of it.  But it's fun to hear mainstream influences back into their tracks. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#60 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:54 PM

"Hana Ga Saku Taiyou Abite" music box

I want this

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users