• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#101 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:54 PM

Yeah, I won it. Sliiiiightly hesitating on doing so however, since a friend of mine might be able to get us press passes XD.

#102 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:14 PM

Congrats to you!

ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL is currently the biggest rock festival in Japan
I am so excited to go and watch all the performances in a whole day there especially there will be MM'18 this year  :lol:

#103 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:03 PM

The timetables of the 4 days of ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL were announced today

https://twitter.com/...737759957774341
http://rijfes.jp/2018/timetable

Here is the timetable on 8/12
RBO1tf7.jpg

#104 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:14 PM

Oh~ I kind of wanted to see Orange Range and Superfly too but I'm guessing it's straight from the Lake Stage to  the Buzz Stage after Morning's performance ends to grab a decent spot.

#105 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

I recommend coming to Grass stage after MM to see Yabai Tshirts

Aribobo on the bass is a huge H!P stan who goes to lots of Juice Juice and M-line events so it's like supporting one of your own. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#106 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:08 AM

I'm going to be in Tokyo during the weekend of 8/4-8/5 for the H!P Summer Concerts. It's my first time visiting Japan, and I'm interested in going! Can you get tickets at the venue, or how does it work in being able to get tickets? Is anyone else planning on going to go see the concert during that weekend? ^^

#107 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:54 AM

I will be going as well so hit me up if you want, you can get tickets at Yokohama Tickets, a physical ticket reseller.

#108 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:02 PM

^^^ Thanks for the recommendations

^^ They may have concert day tickets for sale at the venue

I will be in Tohoku area for the summer festivals during that weekend
I will go to the Sendai HelloCon 1 week later and then the RIJ FES the day after

#109 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

I'll also be in Tokyo for that weekend, I'll be doing what Kinjiru suggests for tickets it worked out fine for me in the New Year.

It could be pretty hectic because I have an all day pass for TIF which is also that weekend. ^^;

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#110 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

Goods for ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018

http://rijfes.jp/2018/goods
https://twitter.com/...262017476857857
DgxD6qwVMAE2zQn.jpg

#111 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:28 PM

Oooooh. I think I read somewhere on the forum that there was a Shinjuku location for Yokohama Tickets? Can I get by with minimal Japanese, also when should I go to buy the tickets? Day of the concert, or can I go a couple of days before? 

#112 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

Yes there's an outlet right near the South entrance (near the Flags department store) of Shinjuku Station. My Japanese is terrible and I could get by mainly because all the tickets are on display anyway. However at least one of the senior staff in that store could speak English so you might have no problems at all. The tickets should be on display well before the concert so a couple of days/week before should be fine, but there normally should be a least a few tickets left on concert day.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#113 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:42 AM

^^ Here is the Yokohama Tickets official website
http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp/

There are 5 branches in Tokyo
新宿南口(本店)(Shinjuku South Exit(Main Store))
新宿東口店(Shinjuku East Exit)
上野店(Ueno)
渋谷店(Shibuya)
池袋店(Ikebukuro)

#114 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:05 AM

Thank you! :D

#115 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:30 PM

People receive the fanclub tickets ~2 weeks before the performance, so that is around when they should have them. You can check availability on their website. Also, especially for the very first concerts in Tokyo, since those will be most popular, I do not recommend getting tickets on the last day. Although prices might drop, the chance of getting good seats will significantly lower. Trust me on this, you want to get a seat within the first 9 rows to get the true experience. At least once. Any further and you won't even be able to tell if they're looking at you.

#116 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:35 AM

@Kinjiru 

Thanks for the tip! I will unfortunately arrive in Japan 1 week before the concert... so I guess I'll try my luck. 

#117 saxophone

saxophone

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:09 AM

Hello, I am also a foreigner planning to go to a concert (Morning Musume in October in Hiroshima).. is the process the same? I need to buy it Yokohama tickets in person? I get to Japan a few days before.

Also, if there are two concerts in the same day is it better to attend the first or second one? I have only been to one concert in Japan and I only got in because my friend was going (not a H!P concert), so I have no idea how any of this works haha.. Thank you!

#118 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

If you didn't apply for the concert through the fanclub and still want decent tickets buying them at the physical reseller is your best bet. You could also use Yahoo Auctions to bid for tickets other people put up but you need to have an address in Japan. First or second concert on a day...I mean, it's the same setlist so try to look at the tickets and which ones suits you best if time frames aren't an issue.

#119 saxophone

saxophone

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:59 AM

Thanks for the info! Hopefully there's physical resellers in Hiroshima otherwise I will check out the Yahoo Auctions.. if that Japan address is for shipping purposes, I do have a colleague in Japan who will be okay with using his address :)

#120 jko

jko

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:03 AM

If you're out of Tokyo, you could also check on Google Maps for a 金券ショップ (kinken shop) around where you're staying. Some of them are focused on sports or discount transit so concert tickets specifically might be hit-or-miss, but in my (limited) experience, staff is usually gracious about pointing you in the right direction even if they don't have what you're looking for. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users