• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#61 YoonAddicting

YoonAddicting

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:40 PM

@Suprachicken Have you managed to grab tickets for the concerts during that period?

I'm going in the period from the 28th of April till the 15th of May and so far I am planning to go to the following concerts:

4/30: Morning Musume Concert in Aichi

5/3: Kobushi and Tsubaki Factory Concert in Nakano Sunplaza

5/4: Juice=Juice in Nakano Sunplaza (Didn't manage to get tickets, but planning to try second hand sellers)

5/5: Angerme in Nakano Sunplaza

So looking forward to it! 😍

#62 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:33 PM

Cool, That's Awesome!

I managed to get

KF/TF only won the concert for the Day Show only. so probably just going to that one only.

J=J I missed the dead line so I got to get a ticket at the yokohama ticket store. 

Angerme I only won the Day Show tickets only too, I will for sure get a Night show one too at the ticket store.

May 6 is KSS Recital I'll be going to that one too, missed the dead line of that too lol.

I'll be there from May 2 - May 10. Let's meet up! =)

Tsubaki%20Factory%203%20resized_zpsjwzya

#63 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:18 AM

You two, have funs!
Please be aware of the golden week in Japan
Trains and hotels may be fully booked

Japanese holidays in the golden week
4/29 Shouwa Day (昭和の日 Shouwa no Hi)
5/3 Constitution Memorial Day (憲法記念日 Kenpou Kinenbi)
5/4 Greenery Day (みどりの日 Midori no Hi)
5/5 Children's Day (こどもの日 Kodomo no Hi)

#64 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:10 AM

I'll of course be there as well and have tickets for Juice's concerts on Friday, but will likely also buy some tickets for the other stuff depending on the prices. Let me know if you guys wanna meet up, I love doing karaoke and singing H!P songs :D

#65 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:54 AM

I'll be staying in Tokyo this time around so I won't be doing much traveling outside of Tokyo, Got my Airbnb booked in Shibuya so I'm all set :) 

^  

cool, we can diffenately meet up. Im not good at singing so not sure how that'll go :D 

Actually May 4th, J=J concert day, I'll be at Angerme's Minilive and Handshake event during the day, So If i hit up J=J concert it'll be the night show.

Tsubaki%20Factory%203%20resized_zpsjwzya

#66 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:03 AM

Haha, karaoke is not about being good at singing as much as it is about just having fun and getting hyped singing the songs/watching the MVs plus it's very cheap XD. Yeah, I'll be at the release event on the 4th too before heading to the JJ concerts, as well as the majority of their other release events at later dates most likely.

#67 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

So I'm studying abroad in South Korea this fall and hope to take at least a short trip to Japan either while I'm there on a weekend or break or after the semester is over. I really really want this to be the year I get to go to an H!P concert/event but if I'm being honest I'm suuuuper intimidated about buying tickets and everything being that I really don't know any Japanese besides the basic phrases and can't read any Japanese at all. And it's likely I'll be going by myself or if I do go with one of my Korean friends he'll be just as clueless as me haha. I know a lot of people here have experience and I will have to do some research and reading over other people's experiences. My goal would be to go to one of MM's fall tour dates and maybe a Tsubaki or Juice=juice event if they're promoting. Anyone else gonna be traveling in Japan/East Asia this fall? 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#68 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:57 AM

For tickets you can contact a proxy to order a fanclub ticket for you, but do so waaay in advance since applications for concerts start months before the actual thing takes place. You can also buy the ticket directly from the reseller stores named Yokohama Ticket. Tickets usually arrive 2 weeks before performance for fc members so around that time they'll start getting them and kind of pick your seat/row which is very important. They have a website which shows their current available tickets and the price and which shop it is located. It'll cost you more but at least it's not random and you can choose. Release events, id they're doing them (plan your trip around them) are much cheaper and easier since you just go there and buy the CD to get a priority area and handshake ticket (go there in advance because if you come at exactly the selling time they might run out of priority area tickets or mostly bad ones are left since fans often buy cds and line up again if their number was bad). Also, feel free to contact me since I am constantly attending events here and will likely be at whatever release events you go to (if in Tokyo) anyway XD

#69 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:02 PM

^ Thank you that's a really helpful summary for me to start out with! And I probably will be contacting you in the future haha. I appreciate all the help I can get! 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#70 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:12 AM

I live in East Asia, so it is easy(short flight time) for me to go to JP
I travel to JP several times each year
If you have any questions about traveling in JP or need some advices, I am willing to help you

For this fall, I will possibly go to the fall Satoyama/Satoumi event in Kumagaya, Saitama on 10/20 & 10/21

#71 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

Main goal for the first trip is to be there for Tokyo Idol Festival 2018 and hopefully at least one more of the major summer festivals (probably Sekigahara Idol Wars).

My first trip to Japan this year is confirmed! (Just bought plane tickets yesterday XD )

I'll be there from July 20th till August 7th, I'll be at Tokyo Idol Festival for sure and 90% sure also at Sekigahara Idol Wars!

And then probably go to as many events I can find as well as visiting Akihabara Backstage Pass a lot XD

#72 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

btw, if anyone wants tickets for Juice Juice's Nakano Sun Plaza concert on 05/04 (in two weeks) I have one ticket for the afternoon (1st floor, 31st row) and evening (2nd floor, 11th row) either which I'd sell for like 4000 yen since I'll likely buy another ticket anyway. I need to be close to the stage for at least one performance!

#73 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:32 PM

I will attend the summer festivals in Tohoku in early August

With the HaroCon Summer just announced, I am planning to go to the Sendai one on 8/11

#74 YoonAddicting

YoonAddicting

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

Cool, That's Awesome!

I managed to get

KF/TF only won the concert for the Day Show only. so probably just going to that one only.

J=J I missed the dead line so I got to get a ticket at the yokohama ticket store. 

Angerme I only won the Day Show tickets only too, I will for sure get a Night show one too at the ticket store.

May 6 is KSS Recital I'll be going to that one too, missed the dead line of that too lol.

I'll be there from May 2 - May 10. Let's meet up! =)

I got all 4 sorted out, however they're all the evening shows  :(

You two, have funs!
Please be aware of the golden week in Japan
Trains and hotels may be fully booked

Will do!
Got that sorted, but thanks for the warning  :good:​  (Japanese travelers, come at me!  :sly:)

I'll of course be there as well and have tickets for Juice's concerts on Friday, but will likely also buy some tickets for the other stuff depending on the prices. Let me know if you guys wanna meet up, I love doing karaoke and singing H!P songs :D

Would love to meet up with the two of you! I will be in Tokyo from the 1st of May to the 6th, and then again 10th of May to 15th. As of now I am planning to go to the Angerme handshake before the Nakano Sunplaza concert as well the release event in Sunshine City on the 10th besides the already planned concerts. :c18:

#75 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:08 PM

Hello everyone! I can not believe it's going to happen, but I am going to Japan this summer!
I'll be in Tokyo when H!P has concerts there, but I don't have a clue how to get tickets. 

I don't need the "best" spots, I just wanna be there ;) Thanks for the help!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#76 Elsinka

Elsinka

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:26 PM

Hello everyone ! I will be in Japan this summer too for the first time. I'm really happy ! I would like to see a Hello! Project Concert, on 8/4 or 8/5 in Tokyo, or 8/18 in Sapporo. I have seen that I'll can buy a ticket at Yokohama Ticket when I'll be in Japan, but a friend told me that a man can help us to get a ticket outside of Japan. She told me that you could inform me. Could you help me ? Thanks in advance. :)

(Sorry for my weird english =X)

#77 CrypticShadow8

CrypticShadow8

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:46 AM

As always I’m late to the party but I’ll be at concerts this week as well if anyone does plan to meet up.

5/3- Kobushi/Tsubaki day concert
5/4- Ai/Gaki fanclub event & J=J night concert
5/5- Angerme night concert
5/6- Viva la Rock Extra

Maybe I’ll see you guys!

Webp_net_resizeimage.png

#78 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:52 AM

TIF2018 is 8/3 - 8/5 - anybody going?

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#79 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:41 AM

@ KumaixKamei & Elsinka, Here's a helpful guide for buying tickets in and outside of Japan.

7HOJyWV.jpg

#80 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:01 PM

If someone knows anyone who sells a ticket for Morning Musume in Osaka on 19/5 or 20/5, please let me know! 

It's hard bidding on tickets at Yahoo Auctions and stuff, so I thought it would be nice to check in with you guys!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users