• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#121 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:05 PM

Hello, how much are usually the fanclub tickets sold at Yokohama Tickets? I tried checking the official website and there are family seat tickets only for Nakano Sun Plaza so far but the prices seem quite high. Thank you for the answer.

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#122 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:08 AM

That heavily, heavily depends on which concert and which seats you are applying for. If you are applying for bad seats you will see prices around 10000 or likely even less. The FC tickets have not been sent out yet for Nakano (usually 2 weeks in advance) performances however, so keep and eye on the prices once they do. Also, I can't stretch this enough, if you can somewhat afford it...get a seat within the first 9 rows. It will put you right in the middle of the excitement, but more importantly the entire experience completely changes if you can actually see where they're looking at and you catch their eyes. The family seats you're looking at are high in price because they are the first few rows on the 2nd floor, so they're perfect for the kind of people who just want to silently watch and not really join in as a fan.

#123 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:24 PM

I suspect some of the tickets for the 25th and 26th might go quite high anyway because of Kago's appearances XD , but yes those prices aren't representative given that as Kinjiru says the FC tickets aren't on the market yet. 20k+ for the first 4 or so rows is likely though. If you look at the prices for the other venues (Aichi or example) these give you better idea of the pricesXseats. Another nuance for Nakano is rows 12 and 13 can be inflated because they're on the aisle where the members commonly come out to dance during the all cast performances.

Quick Guide (Nakano SP)

BAD

Seats at the back (cost price-ish or lower) 8.5k

OK

Seats in the middle 10k+

GOOD

Seats near the front 12k+

Seats at the front 20k+

Also don't just look at the row number, there will be a block of seat numbers given.

Far in the wings 1-7 & 44-52 - These seats can be OK if you're close in and might offer an alternative for getting closer to the action for a lower price.

Mid-wings 8-19 & 32-43 - These are seats are pretty much fine you may see some at a lower price which probably means they're on curve in the seating and offer slightly less leg/wotagei room.

Middle 20-31 - Right in the middle block so you get the best look at the action, though you might have more people jumping around. XD

Overall the higher the price the more likely the seat is in the middle. There's normally a seating plan posted up next to the tickets in the shop, so you can work out the general area each ticket is for (you won't find out the exact seat until you've bought your ticket).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#124 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:35 PM

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate it!

Also one more question, the names on the tickets aren't really checked at Hello!Project concerts? Since I obviously don't look like someone with japanese name I'm a bit worried.

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#125 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:09 PM

There is a seat map of Nakano Sun Plaza available which you can check. The tickets at a reseller won't specify the exact seat but a range in which it could be in instead. No, they don't check the names of the tickets at the entrance. I've had resale tickets dozens of times XD

#126 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:37 PM

Here is the seat map of Nakano Sun Plaza Hall for your reference
https://www.sunplaza.jp/hall/seat/
PDF
https://www.sunplaza.../img_seat_l.pdf

I had been to MM, C-ute and H!P lives in JP many times, they never checked the name on my ticket, so no worries  :)

#127 lags94

lags94

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

Hello ! I'm traveling to Japan for just a few days around Sept 27 to October 8 and I was hoping to go to a Morning Musume concert, this is my main reason for visiting Japan! So for this dates it looke like my only option is the show at Kagawa from the fall tour. I saw the info in Hello!Project's official site about the tickets and there are general/family seat tickets. Are this the 2nd floor seats? I really want to be where the fun and jumping is :) 

Also, as this show is not in Tokyo, would I be able to get resale tickets in Tokyo that week (where im staying) ? Is there any safer option to have my tickets beforehand ?

Please advice! 

Luis

#128 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:20 AM

Thank you guys, that's a relief.

My budget isn't that much but I will try to get decent seats at least ^-^

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#129 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:23 PM

Re-sellers in Tokyo normally do have tickets for tour dates outside of the area, but these are a lot more limited. So it's probably best not to rely on that being the case. Yes avoid Family tickets (normally 2 floor, but I don't know about the Kagawa venue) if you want the full on experience.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#130 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

If anyone is or is coming to Tokyo btw feel free to hit me up, could start up a discord perhaps and meet up with a group!

#131 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 06:56 PM

^

@Kinjiru, that would be awesome to chat and meet up sometime ^^

#132 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:15 PM

MM'18 goods for ROCK IN JAPAN FES 2018

RIJF_musume.jpg
http://www.helloproject.com/news/8991/
https://www.elineupm...e5d96d1ed4f620/

ANGERME goods for ROCK IN JAPAN FES 2018

RIJF_angerme.jpg
http://www.helloproject.com/news/8990/
https://www.elineupm...0d597a50ddaea0/

#133 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:39 AM

Hello everyone, has anyone gotten concert tickets and purchased/collected it through 7-Eleven? If so what process do you have to go through to pay and collect your tickets.

#134 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:10 AM

^ Do you have Ticket PIA(チケットぴあ) / e+ / LAWSON TICKET(ローチケ-チケット) accounts and a Japanese mobile phone number? You could buy the ticket online and collect it from the convenience stores (7-Eleven, FamilyMart, LAWSON).
If no, you could go to those convenience stores and buy the tickets directly on the ticket machine after the general sale starts. I remember there are guides on their websites with screenshots.

#135 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:22 AM

I created an e+ account but it wouldn’t accept my Visa card as payment for some reason so I opted to collect and pay in store so I have received my emails about ticket collection but I’m just wondering what do I do with these emails.
Will I bring them to the shop assistant and they will sort it out for me or will I use the machines inside 7-Eleven myself.
I apologise if this is a stupid question, I haven’t gone through this process before.

#136 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:12 AM

Do your email have a ticket number (払込票番号)?
Just ask the 7-eleven shop staff to print the ticket for you using the number and you have to pay 108 yen for the ticket issuing fee.

Those Japanese play guides only accept Japanese credit cards or JCB cards, so your VISA card does not work.

#137 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:43 AM

Yes, I have it :)
Thank you very much for your help!

#138 n7797

n7797

9th gen member

• Validating
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 09:14 PM

After so many years it's finally happening.. My first Japan trip! I'm going between 16th and 29th of November, is anyone else going to be there during this period? Would love to hang out at my planned events:

23rd of November: Momusu in Osaka! I want to do this concert but have to still plan everything for that. Transport, tickets, which show... Mainly I was wondering what kind of concert ticket should I be looking for and where. Apparently FC ticket sale passed long ago already but my trip hasn't been planned until.. now. So well. Most will prob recommend me either YAJ or a reselling store in Japan? Either way I just want to find a good spot for a decent price. Also, what are reasonable prices for NHK Osaka Hall? What kind of spots would I need to look for? Another question I have is whether it's better to do the afternoon show or the evening show. Any information on this is certainly welcome.

25th of November: Hello! Pro 20th Anniversary cheki's in Tokyo! I'm all settled for this one as the last application period was today, so I rushed it through Nozomi and got my tickets. Would be glad to hang around with fans while waiting as I have 4 cheki's to do.

I was looking for some Anju, J=J or UUG events as well during this period but seems the concerts are either too far away, on the exact day as Momusu's concert I absolutely want to do or (in UUG's case) there's nothing planned. If anyone has an idea on interesting H!P events I could do during my trip.. Feel free to recommend. Even though I'm not big on the groups like Kobushi, Tsubaki or Country Girls. Wouldn't mind doing a concert of them!

#139 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:24 PM

For this fall, I will possibly go to the fall Satoyama/Satoumi event in Kumagaya, Saitama on 10/20 & 10/21

Finally got my ticket from ticket PIA lottery today
I will go to the Morning Musume '18 Premium of Hello! Fes on 10/20 and the Satoyama/Satoumi event before it

#140 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 12:47 PM

I attend lots of stuff here so just hit me up if you're coming over. I also have tooooons of cheki for the 20th anniversary! XD. Really looking forward to them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users