• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:14 AM

Ehhh, Maybe change that for next year. Unless they where nominated by like 8 people, that's hardly fair.

HLxdmXb.png

#42 ArmachiA

ArmachiA

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:25 AM

I can imagine this being a bigger deal next year now that people know about it, so be prepared for that haha.

I like the idea of individual member fans simply because, while I support Morning Musume a lot, most of my love goes to Harunan and  I personally wouldn't feel like I deserve to be in the best overall fan compared to some others. Maybe put those on a separate doc to keep it clean though. I would suggest people not allowed to be nominated  for more than one or two girls though, make sure the "most devoted" stay  near the top. I feel like the individual categories will be the most popular, would be a shame to get rid of it.

Nominees should have links to their forum profile/twitter handle/tumblr/whatever for cross reference cuz searching for every name was quite daunting hah.

Keep the whole fandom involved not just H!O. WE have a large random but it's hard to tell because we're so segmented, this makes  it so we learn about each other. I always love learning about Honey fans as there are so few of us lmao. Having links to said profiles and maybe a spot where each nominee can make their case (tumblr maybe?) will help people vote more fairly.

Just suggestions though. 

#43 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:54 AM

Same here! Especially with girls I wanted to get to know better, I've found all these new users to talk to on twitter because of this poll so i'm glad it's here  ^-^

Same here
Most of my twitter follows are originally Japanese fans. Thanks to this poll, now I have found more international fans to follow

#44 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

Ehhh, Maybe change that for next year. Unless they where nominated by like 8 people, that's hardly fair.

That's the thing, they were voted by multiple people.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#45 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:36 AM

Love it

MizukiRina

Twitter

#46 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:40 AM

Wooooo excited

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#47 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:07 AM

That's the thing, they were voted by multiple people.

I still don't think it should be a auto-win. Maybe count it twords their score and give them a head start but a auto-win... Nah doesn't seem fair. 

Also since a lot of people didn't even know this was going on ( I lit only just found out about this like 2 days ago) Maybe make the nomination period a little longer?

HLxdmXb.png

#48 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:11 AM

I made an entire thread for it, posted it all over twitter and tumblr, lots of people reposted and people of the respective forums posted about it there, and I literally made a post saying "Hey, these girls don't have votes so why don't you.... vote for them"

I only cut the nomination period short because of all the controversy

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#49 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:11 AM

Why doesn't it seem fair if people seem to agree?

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#50 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:24 AM

I guess here is where I'm confused. Was only one person nominated? 

HLxdmXb.png

#51 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:26 AM

Only one person was nominated but a majority of them were voted for multiple times in that one category.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#52 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:29 AM

Maybe next year make the nomination period longer? I get things come up but like a day is not long enough. I mean I only just found out about this yesterday, and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who are just now finding out about it. IDK just seems SO fast lmao. 

HLxdmXb.png

#53 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:51 AM

Next years will be longer. What Candy was trying to say was that it was meant to be longer however with all the issues that she was having she cut it short. This was kinda like a trial and error since it’s been so long since anything similar has been done. Now she knows what works and what doesn’t and will be open to suggestions on how to make it better and fun for all parties involved so less feel left out or upset over the whole thing. Considering it was a last minute thing I feel like it all went pretty well.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#54 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:56 AM

Just curious if anyone knows how the poll was conducted/votes were counted when H!O had the fan awards in 2010/2011 (I think that was around the time it was popular). IIRC, it was just open to the H!O community and did not include users from Tumblr or Twitter. Of course, this worked well because the tracker was still around which brought more users to the site, and there might not be as big of a pool of users to vote for today. Maybe it'd be easier to limit it just to the three Hello! Project fan forums since there's no way to include everybody if you're counting so many sources.

Posted Image

#55 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:58 AM

Google forums. This way you can post it to multiple sites. I think it counts the votes for you so you don’t have to tally the votes yourself

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#56 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:03 AM

After 165 responses, I'd like to present to you...

RESULTS - Hello! Project Fan Award 2018 Winners! 

Spoiler

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#57 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:04 AM

Just curious if anyone knows how the poll was conducted/votes were counted when H!O had the fan awards in 2010/2011 (I think that was around the time it was popular). IIRC, it was just open to the H!O community and did not include users from Tumblr or Twitter.

if i remember correctly... it was via PM on this forum (h!o users only)

g8aHT2F.gif

#58 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:07 AM

Congrats Krusha.

YAY I won Meimi and Maasa. Satisfied.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#59 AikawaMahoFTW

AikawaMahoFTW

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:09 AM

I got runner up for creative and j=j fan,, made it as best yukafan so im all good bbois

hi my new favorite group is basically all of j=j pls help me from this unending maho

FIESTA FIESTA IS HERE MY DUDES ITS AMAZING OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD

#60 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:10 AM

Okay but @ flypflop and nakari when y'all see this:

when are we fighting

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users