#1 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:16 PM

The Hello! Project Fan Awards 2018

img20170301123024093.jpg

Back and better than ever, is the "Hello! Project Fan Award 2018". Since it's been a while since this was done, I've decided to allow any OFFICIAL member that's been active since 2015 (exc. Ichioka Reina, Takase Kurumi, Kiyono Momohime). This means you can vote for the Most Dedicated C-ute Fan, or the Best Shimamura Uta Fan!

Instructions/Rules:

1.) You can vote for anyone from Twitter, Hello! Online, J-PLOP, mm-bbs, or Tumblr.

2.) When voting, please include their username and the platform they come from (ex: CandyApple from Hello! Online)

3.) An e-mail address is needed to be able to vote, please use an active one!

4.) You can vote for yourself! But you are only allowed to vote for one individual for up to three categories. 

5.) No joke votes. I swear, If I see Sashihara Rino under Best Sato Masaki Fan....

6.) You can promote yourself (ex: Vote me for best Kanazawa Tomoko fan!) on any of the social media platforms that are listed above. However, don't force someone to vote for you if they see a better option.

7.) None of the categories are required except for the e-mail address, so if you get stumped at a certain question, just skip it.

8.) Have fun, be kind!

Link to Voting: https://goo.gl/forms/RAigS6IWpQhyS2sr2

You can use this thread to explain why you want someone to vote you for a specific category, or mention any troubles you have! You have until February 6, 2018 to vote. From there, the top four (if not, top two) candidates will be chosen and you can all vote for the final winner.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

Sorry for the double post but out of 36 responses, the following members have no response:
Kawamura Ayano, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Onoda Saori

Please, if you know anyone who is a fan of them, whether they are from here, Twitter, Tumblr or the other two forums, vote for them! I need at least one to two responses for each member (One response results in an automatic winner of course). I would suggest looking through these forums to find names.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:39 AM

How do you make sure to count votes correctly? Like what if some people use the e.g. twitter name of someone and some use the H!O name? XD

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:13 AM

Most of the people who have done that I recognize so it's okay!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#5 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:13 AM

^im pretty sure i voted for the same people but by their twitter user and h!o name loool 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#6 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:34 AM

Update: I've added another feature, "Favorite Fan Forum Moderator" to the fanvote. You can 100% edit your response if you already submitted one.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#7 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:45 AM

I gave one for all tsubaki members.. So if saori doesn't have any, that means it wasn't saved. Will make sure to do it again tomorrow :)

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#8 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:49 AM

Because of an event that came up, I had to cut the voting period short. So out of 50 voters, we have our official finalists. If you see a category that didn't make it, it is because only one person was voted for that category, thus resulting in an automatic winners.

Here's the list of Hello! Online users that made the cut:

Spoiler

If I missed some names, it's most likely because I recognise you from your tumblr, twitter, mm-bbs or J-Plop account. 

Here's the link for finalist voting: https://goo.gl/forms/9oQMbwWYR8qySmt73

Also... Hello! Online won for the favorite fan forum! Mm-bbs and J-Plop came in second and third respectively. 

Get to voting! You can give yourself a vote and you can vote for your friends, but pleeeeeeeease do not rig any of the votes. If I catch any of this, your vote will not be counted, and if the person you rigged it for has any real involvement, they will be disqualified. You can promote yourself however.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#9 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

Ah I missed the nomination round oops

Looking at this made me realize how out of touch with fans outside my friendgroup I am...

Anyway, sayumaya and MayaChanShiDae are the same person so she's nominated twice in the Hagi category

#10 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

Okay! I'll just combine the votes when results come out.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#11 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:13 AM

Ohhhh I'm a nominee for Yokoyan... I am so honored :D

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#12 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:25 AM

^ same here, I never thought I am a nominee for Chiichan :lol:

#13 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:29 AM

^ It's such a lovely surprise... though me not having Twitter, there's a lot of names on there I couldn't recognize.. Considering getting twitter now. 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#14 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:50 AM

^

I'm really confused by how I'm listed for Kassa but only with my twitter name. I'm thinking about this all day already. It's my twitter acc I use for my totally unrelated to idols youtube channel. So I'm not posting about idols like at all. So who would have thought about my twitter name for that? 

But besides that you should totally get twitter. It's a lovely place to talk about idols.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#15 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:58 AM

^
^Twitter H!P community is great, you should get one. Everyone is chill and it's nice lol 

also thank you to those who nominated me for Riho, Murotan and Ami categories, i don't deserve it  :sob:  <3

#16 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:59 AM

I am using a twitter account with a different name
so nobody would recognize it that it is related to me
I only post or retweet stuffs related to my oshi on that account

#17 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

I have a twitter.. i just have no idea how to use it .-. 

also is this the first time we have one of these awards? because it's such a lovely idea

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#18 ArmachiA

ArmachiA

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:26 AM

So I got nominated in the Harunan category (As Ayuhikaru) and that's pretty surprising considering I didn't even know about this thing. While worried about the fandom taking it too seriously, I thought "Whelp I'm a finalist might as well" So

Please consider me for Harunan Fan 2k18!

sK4t8bEl.jpg

#19 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:46 AM

I have a twitter.. i just have no idea how to use it .-. 

also is this the first time we have one of these awards? because it's such a lovely idea

we used to do them back in the day but it was so dramatic lol, i used to lurk back then so i didn't participate, the thread is here http://www.hello-onl...ge-90?hl= award

#20 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:29 AM

I'm surprised I was voted for Eripon since I don't exactly post very much but I'm super happy anyway! :w00t:

I remember back when we use to do it here and I was super active back then. I should try to be that active again. ^^;

I always try to support her and like 90% of my collection is Eripon goods so everyone please think of me for the Eripon category! :blush:

But remember this is all in good fun and no hard feelings no matter who wins. :good:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users