• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

Does anyone here have a dailymotion account?  Looks like they've decided to finally tighten the grip on copyright material as their whole system has been changed to some "partner" site in which you have to agree to a whole new set of legal standards.  I used to post content on dailymotion that YouTube would ban for copyright reasons... will it now happen more there as well?  

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

Nothing has really changed in terms of copyright for me so far...but then again, I haven't really posted much recently.

But if the old videos haven't been taken down, I assume it should still be the same. 

#3 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

I'm thinking there are new restrictions that you are being forced to agree to, hence the whole new layout & what appears to be a 3rd party host.

Thanks for your response though.  It was a bit disappointing to see 142 views of this post, and no reply.  Then again, I can't expect all forum members to have a dailymotion account lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#4 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:42 PM

i think a lot of companies have realized that people use dailymotion to upload things that couldn't be uploaded to youtube, so they're finally taking action. I've noticed a lot of LDH, AKS, and JE groups videos have been removed off Daily Motion which is a shame because it's like the only place you could find those artists stuff lol 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#5 higherlife

higherlife

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:21 AM

I used to like Dailymotion because of their slighly better-quality FLV player and their YouTube-like interface for making accounts, commenting on videos, etc. Then they got rid of the profiles, upgraded their player, and deleted the comment section.

#6 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:56 PM

Yes, I'm still really upset.  Have to move on, I guess.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#7 higherlife

higherlife

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:01 AM

Yes, I'm still really upset.  Have to move on, I guess.

Have you tried Vimeo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users