• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

MUM48 is projected AKB48 sister group based in Mumbai, India. It is set to debut in 2018.

#2 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

Awww i thought it was gonna be a group filled with moms

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:16 PM

What a joke.

#4 vittoryxe

vittoryxe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

coool !!!!! I'm excited;;

牧野真莉愛

段原瑠々船木結笠原桃奈和田桜子井上玲音谷本安美小野瑞歩

江口紗耶野口胡桃工藤由愛井上ひかる橋迫鈴山﨑夢羽松永里愛

#5 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:43 PM

Stellar idea to wrap up 2017. Not at all conceived after shooting krokodil directly in the brain.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#6 Perseus~HADES~

Perseus~HADES~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 247 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:56 PM

WOW! So unexpected! I'm really excited! I can't wait for this and MNL48!

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:59 PM

Well 2017 has been a quality shit year so why not end it with another designated shit moment. 

#8 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 12:28 AM

Aaaaand another one  <_< Oh well. I'll take their stats too.

I wonder which Japan48 member(s) will be shipped off to India. Granted, Harugon is the only one doing well (and she graduated!). Chikarina has been in senbatsu - and she's graduating.

Suzuki Mariya and Miyazawa Sae were short lived in SNH (for reasons not to be discussed here). And Izuta Rina is ousted out of the 3rd single senbatsu (along with Thai/Japanese member Ohkubo Miori). Lets hope Abe Maria will be fine in Taiwan.

I hope no one will be sent to Mumbai, but who knows.

Their label will be Rashmi Raj Media Pvt. Ltd. I found this out on an Oricon article. https://www.oricon.c...s/2103203/full/

Language might be difficult, not everyone speaks Hindi, so there might be some Bengali. Also English as an option, but JKT does that....

And then there's the costume option. India is modest. I just hope there are some saris <3

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#9 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:49 AM

I think this will actually be a good foreign 48 group tbh. I mean India really is good on all that glittery stuff? They appreciate good singing and they seem to actually treasure the artists they are fans of? I can't imagine huge drama things coming from them. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:10 AM

Well 2017 has been a quality shit year so why not end it with another designated shit moment.

Why are you so against foreign 48 groups? In the end, it's good exposure for AKB48 as they usually only cover their songs and borrow members from the group. Even if a girl does get sent over, it doesn't help her popularity domestically but it'll probably be a good cultural experience for the girl in her lifetime. I'd love to be able to spend a year or two in a foreign country as long as I could come home occasionally.

I'd like to see Takeuchi Miyu, Oya Shizuka or Shinozaki Ayana participate in this since they don't have that much popularity in AKB48 anyways. It'd be a good experience for them overall, since they'd most likely get tons of exposure for the first one or two senbatsu sousenkyos.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#11 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:53 AM

Shiichan has a good tv career, leaving would hurt her career greatly.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#12 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:25 AM

There's talks that Rashmi Sharma will be the producer (if you see my post above, she is the founder of MUM's label). She (yes, she!) is big in the television industry in India and on her twitter is promoting MUM to be "a platform for girls to follow their heart".

_GA21OzW_400x400.jpg

Rashmi's twitter: https://twitter.com/...erp|twgr^author

MUM48 official twitter: https://twitter.com/mumbai48

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#13 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:48 AM

It appears MUM48 is no more.

However, announced is a huge change in the 48Group. MUB48 and DEL48.

It appears they will debut at the same time in India. (Different management has taken over, since MUM was unsuccessful for a year without any news)

MUB48 is still in Mumbai, and DEL48 is Delhi.

MUB48Logo.jpgDEL48Logo.jpg

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#14 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:42 AM

Dammit, the first name was much funnier.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users