• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#21 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

Honestly, i don't think we'll get any other OG than the original. I just hope the songs aren't OG feat Momusu in the back like Ai No Tane. I really want to get a song where both the OG and the current members are important.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#22 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

I hope TakaGaki will be featured in the album. :)

Aichan is most likely but Im not sure about Gaki. She hasnt been involved with the anniversary stuff this year which is weird considering she appears at countdowns.
I think she has been busy with family as well as having plays scheduled.

#23 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Honestly, i don't we'll get any other OG than the original. I just hope the songs aren't OG feat Momusu in the back like Ai No Tane. I really want to get a song where both the OG and the current members are important.

I'd be willing to bet money that the songs are all just going to be like Ai no Tane.

#24 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

New songs? I'm curious about what it will be like

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#25 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

Would be amazing if they could get a song with all 41 members but i'm not gonna keep my hopes up for it lol.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#26 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:46 PM

It'd be cool if the new songs were sung by sub-units similar to Tanjou 10nen Kinentai.

I8dtEOy.gif

#27 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:30 PM

Would be amazing if they could get a song with all 41 members but i'm not gonna keep my hopes up for it lol.

Kago would never be invited and I'm pretty sure Kamei wouldn't do it. I think Kanon is also permanently retired.

#28 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:30 AM

^Damn completely forgot Eri and Zukki are basically dead yikes. 

Welp, tbh though i think we would be lucky to even see more than 15 OG's present in this release (though we technically already have 9 if you include the 4 present from the Budokan concert and the 5 1st gen's.). 

Some girls I definitely don't expect to see is Miki, Sayaka, Konno, Risa (she's been MIA lately), Koharu, Riho, and JunLin.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#29 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:39 AM

Well they brought back even Fukuda for Ai no Tane, so anything could happen.. But I agree - we'll definitely not be seeing Kago, Kamei, Zukki among others. Ichii, Junjun and Linlin, Koharu, Goto, Konno, Ogawa are all unlikely imo.

Other than the 1st gen I'd say it's safe to expect - Yasuda and Yaguchi, very likely Yoshizawa too. And the four who appeared at the Budokan concert. I think Gaki would be up for it too since she appearing at the Countdown.

I think Aika has permanently moved to New Zealand, so she's probably out too. 

Imagine a surprise Riho appearance though.

I8dtEOy.gif

#30 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:01 AM

If Ai-chan is on this album then I'm SOLD!! Take my money

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#31 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:23 AM

^Damn completely forgot Eri and Zukki are basically dead yikes. 

Welp, tbh though i think we would be lucky to even see more than 15 OG's present in this release (though we technically already have 9 if you include the 4 present from the Budokan concert and the 5 1st gen's.). 
Some girls I definitely don't expect to see is Miki, Sayaka, Konno, Risa (she's been MIA lately), Koharu, Riho, and JunLin.

I don't expect Sayaka either, and if there are MVs probably no pregnant chicks so count Rika and Kei out. I don't think Risa or Miki are outside the realm of possibility.

#32 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

I think the members that participated in Dream Morning Musume would be decently likely to do this as well. And I think JunLin would love the chance, I just don't think they'd get the invite in the first place.

But having all of them together in one release would be the greatest thing ever. Even if it's impossible, I can dream. lol

#33 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:33 AM

Since the mini album is being released under the unit name Morning Musume 20th it’ll just be the 1st gen members featuring on the CD with the current members:

https://natalie.mu/music/news/261177

Apart from the footage from the 1st “We are Morning Musume” Budokan concert, the other OG members taking part in the 20th Anniversary celebrations will most likely appear in the interviews on the Limited Edition DVD.

#34 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:41 AM

^ That article only listed Ai no Tane with that line-up. For the other 6 songs it just says "Current Members & OG," so there is a possiblity.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#35 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:59 AM

Yall thinking Kago is forbiden to mention but they have been showing so much of her in throwback videos. I think an interview with her is possible.
Imagine seeing a H!P DVD with up to date interview with Kago. It will be a must-buy.

#36 Akpopguy

Akpopguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:04 AM

Off topic sorta, but do we really know WHY Eri has just kinda left the face of the earth? She was just with JunJun and Koharu recently, but asked to be blurred out of their photos and such, I don't get it.

I know she graduated because of her skin condition, but I can't help but miss her so much, 6th gen was such an amazing gen.

giphy.gif

🌸🌸🌸SAKURA 🌸🌸🌸🌈MASAKI🌈🇺🇸MIKI🇺🇸

🐥KAMIKO🐥 🍉AKARI🍉

✨Hello! Project✨

#37 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:03 AM

^ That article only listed Ai no Tane with that line-up. For the other 6 songs it just says "Current Members & OG," so there is a possiblity.

The article also says that the mini album is being released under the unit name “Morning Musume 20th” which only the 1st gen and the 14-nin Morning Musume ‘17 lineup were part of, so it’s more likely just going to be them featuring on the CD:

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7387/

That being said I could be wrong and it could turn out that it’s possibly just being promoted as a “Morning Musume 20th” mini album but will also feature other OG members as well. We won’t know until the track list details are announced.

#38 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:19 AM

I think this would be the perfect time for Eri to come back and have a duet with Yokoyan

It could be like a barbie princess and the pauper kind of thing.
"I look like youuuu, you look like meeeee."

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#39 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

Off topic sorta, but do we really know WHY Eri has just kinda left the face of the earth? She was just with JunJun and Koharu recently, but asked to be blurred out of their photos and such, I don't get it.

I know she graduated because of her skin condition, but I can't help but miss her so much, 6th gen was such an amazing gen.

She left the industry so as a form of respect in Japan, former celebrities do not get photographed or post themselves online.

^I think it would be more like with Mizuki, she's such an Eri fan. XD

But omg imagine platinum era all came back... >.<

#40 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:06 PM

A Platinum Era reunion would be epic, but I think it will be 4 to 5 years from now that it will become a reality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users