• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 02:52 PM

Posted today and showcasing that the entirety of 9ki is just overflowing with talent:

It's strange sometimes to see former KSS posting their first blogs after an official debut because it feels almost like you're in-the-know for an inside joke while the other person doesn't realize that they're a part of it. The 9ki had a massive reception for their first blogs with a lot of likes and replies, with Tamenaga leading the pack. Shion mentioned in her blog yesterday that she used to write in her KSS rehearsal diary, but that she wasn't able to read replies for it. It's almost as if she had a moment of realizing "oh wow, people actually read these" once she saw the reception to her first blog.

#42 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 04:13 PM

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a lot like Layla? I was getting mindblown watching the MV since she looks a lot like her in the video.

#43 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 06:36 PM

^ A mix of Layla chan and Maimi chan. I think she has a sweet personality (a little bit different with KawaRin chan, the unique, outspoken one XD)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#44 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:38 AM

OK, I'm sold!

https://www.youtube....rts/IMLLqSEUdu8

#45 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 05:47 AM

I was shocked to see her on the new members video this morning, she is so cute, I am hoping her performance lives up to my expectations.

It has been a while since I watched Angerme. I actually forgot she was in the group. I was watching Hina Fes and saw this girl who was going blow  for blow with Sakura Oda and was like W(ho)TF is that!? Come to find out I just have good taste and I already liked her and got to discover her twice.  She DEFINITELY lives up to my expectations.

I am really looking forward to her career. Seems she has a decent voice and can dance. I may be looking at another addition to my siggie, lol.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#46 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 09:42 AM

This isn't in her profile and no one has mentioned it but she used to be an SKE48 trainee! And if she was (this is her, right?), doesn't that make her the first H!P girl from the 46/48 system?

https://fanmade486.f.../Tamenaga_Shion

On second thought, something seems fishy here........other than this I could find NOTHING that connected her with SKE48. And the profile strangely seems to have been copied from what is posted here.

#47 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 09:56 AM

This isn't in her profile and no one has mentioned it but she used to be an SKE48 trainee! And if she was (this is her, right?), doesn't that make her the first H!P girl from the 46/48 system?

https://fanmade486.f.../Tamenaga_Shion

On second thought, something seems fishy here........other than this I could find NOTHING that connected her with SKE48. And the profile strangely seems to have been copied from what is posted here.

I think it is clearly fanmade. Look at this:

https://fanmade486.f...KE48_Kenkyuusei

Since when Kirara, Kanami, Miku, etc., became SKE48 Kenkyuusei  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

#48 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 02:10 PM

And the site is literally "fanmade" lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#49 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 02:30 PM

This Wiki is so strange... O.o like all akb members are kpop idols
I'm wondering whos fantasy has gone wild here :D

#50 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 03:19 PM

It's been a long time, but I think I found a new ANGERME oshi to replace Meimi. There always seemed to be something there, but not quite. Then that Solo Fes 2 performance, which was my second favorite (Miki was untouchable, this year), put her over the top. She's already one of the top 5 expressive HP members, is a top 15 dancer and a very capable singer (her breathing technique is impressive), which will improve, since she's only been a full-fledged member for less than a year. I can't wait to see what HP does with her. I hope her talking skills are strong.

Note, all comments in this post are very subjective.

#51 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 05:47 PM

I haven't watched her dancing, but I assure you guys that Shion's singing is not too far from Sakura and Ruru's level. 

#52 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 08:11 PM

Shion's dancing is fantastic. Very expressive, very controlled, very energetic. Shion's an amazing performer and it's really no wonder why they debuted her - I was also blown away by how creative her Solo Fes 2 performance was. I'm still waiting to learn more about her personality but she's definitely the 9th gen member I'm most excited about now.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#53 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 03:38 PM

Wow man, Shion's become so pretty, though I'd really like to see her hair in all of its full two-sided glory for a change.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#54 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 05:48 AM

MIP

H!P Presents Solofes2 MIP Kettei Butaiura Micchaku Tokuban 2021-09-12
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x845ckt
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x845ckv

#55 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 07:08 PM

Congratulations for getting the MIP.
Her expressive power it's on another level, she's slowly crushing my oshi list, I really love her!

#56 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 October 2021 - 03:12 PM

Congratulations for getting the MIP.
Her expressive power it's on another level, she's slowly crushing my oshi list, I really love her!

Yes, she is gaining strength and every day she shines more.

In this video, I love Shion. I love how Akari follows the roll, how funny she is and the best thing, her laugh. I hope she continues to be like that and that side of you is seen more and more. People like that in groups I love them because they make you smile and amuse you.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#57 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 05:05 AM

^Wow she is definitely a good choice for angerme, I feel that she will jump seniority and get the sub leader position in a few years!

#58 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 02:21 PM

Yes, I also think that she is a good choice for Angerme. The 9th generation has turned out to be very good. It would be nice if she got more notoriety in the group.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#59 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 12:48 AM

Shion is a cyborg idol from the future. Did you see this? At the 1m05 mark. Amazing!

#60 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 25 November 2021 - 05:39 AM

I finally got around to watching Momona's graduation concert, I have to say I was most impressed by Shion's stage presence.

She's not in my top 3 Angerme members, but I was just drawn to her. She has that "It" factor you can't teach.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users