Name: Matsubara Yulia (松原ユリヤ)
Birthdate: Feburary 26, 2008
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Bloodtype: A
Specialty: Comedy
Hobbies: Drawing and reading manga, collecting stuffed toys
Looks Up To: Sasaki Rikako
Trivia:
• Her name was originally romanized as Yuriya until a notice included with the June 2019 Hello Pro Kenshuusei recital goods announced that it would be officially romanized as Yulia.
• Is half Japanese / half Belarusian.
• Is able to introduce herself in Belarusian.
• Draws and writes her own manga.
• Her favorite comedian is Kazutoyo Koyabu (小籔千豊).
• Was a finalist in the Hello! Project New Member Audition that took place in 2017, where her number was #103. No finalists passed.
• Prior to her audition she was involved in a local children's performance program, Toyosu Idol Star Gakuen (豊洲☆アイドルスター学園).
• Originally presented herself as not knowing or particularly liking anything about Hello! Project, but later revealed that she liked ANGERME member Sasaki Rikako.
• During her audition she performed the Danson (ダンソン) gag from comedic duo Bambino. She performed it a second time with former Hello! Project & °C-ute member Okai Chisato during the final episode of the audition webshow.
• Kazutoyo Koyabu and Bambino tweeted in support of Yuriya on December 13, 2017, Kazutoyo stating that she was now his favorite idol and he would like to work with her in the future.
• Thinks Mitsubachi sensei (audition dance instructor, Kenshuusei instructor) is scary, but stated that she would try her best to properly face her.
• Is the youngest Hello Pro Kenshuusei member as of December 2017 (9 years old).
• Was first introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei on December 10, 2017 at the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Recital December 2017 ~Conti→New!~" concert.
• Thinks her charm point is her cheeks.
• Her favorite genre of music is J-Pop.
• Her favorite sports are billiards and table football.
• Her motto is "All things come to those who wait" (果報は寝て待て; Kahouhanetemate).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

I actually think something already could be made of her singing, she just needs to remember which are her lines and when to sing to them etc. XD

I wonder how well the dance instruction is going to go though? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This could be an amazing story of triumph, or last a couple of months.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#3 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

I'm kind of impressed she decided to join after having such a hard time at the audtion and being scolded so much. I wouldn't blame her if she hated it and wanted to quit, so accepting the KSS offer shows some determination on her part.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#4 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:09 PM

Such determination to join the program and face Mitsuboss again 😢

Gl Yuria, godspeed😭
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#5 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:00 PM

She draws and writes her own manga?  :w00t:  Well, that's interesting (and something I share with her)  :good: I'm more interested in her now~

By the way, is her name Yuria, Yulia or Yuriya? 

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#6 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:19 PM

^The katakana reads Yuriya, so it could be read as either Yuriya or Yuliya, but I don't think the proper romanization has been officially announced yet :)

#7 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:24 PM

She draws and writes her own manga?  :w00t:  Well, that's interesting (and something I share with her)  :good: I'm more interested in her now~

In episode 7 she answered this question when she introduced herself as Yuliya in russian, then she does the same in japanese as Yuriya. Both are right.

#8 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:39 AM

^The katakana reads Yuriya, so it could be read as either Yuriya or Yuliya, but I don't think the proper romanization has been officially announced yet :)

In episode 7 she answered this question when she introduced herself as Yuliya in russian, then she does the same in japanese as Yuriya. Both are right.

OK, thanks ^^ I was wondering since everyone was romanizing her name in different ways.

And well, I finally watched up to episode 5 annnnd... I couldn't help but think "ahhh, poor baby! :(" whenever she got scolded... You know, seeing that, she reminded me of Maiha~ And now that I've seen all she went through for myself, I'm rooting for her even more, I think it's impressive how despite having so much trouble in the audition she still wants to try in the Kenshuusei ^_^ I dunno how clueless she really is about everything H!P but I think her decision of joining proved that this wasn't entirely "just another audition to her" like some others said, I just hope she doesn't give up too soon or anything. Plus. she has a pretty nice/cute voice ^-^

Ganbare Yuriya! :good:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#9 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Right now she is really bad, like, she has probably one of the worsts final audition performance I've seen... but I really hope that one day in the future we will look back and see how she went from being really bad to really good... If she was in the final she probably has something special... I trust the judges behind the auditions, since they always seem to see what we can't!

#10 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:53 AM

Akiyama%20Mao,%20blog,%20Matsubara%20Yur

これからも頑張るんだー!秋山 眞緒

blog,%20Matsubara%20Yuriya,%20Yamagishi%

"最終公演!"山岸理子

blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20Matsubara%

幸せいっぱい!岸本ゆめの

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#11 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:27 AM

Sneaking into the Tsubaki member's hearts already I see!

#12 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:11 AM

Haha, Kishimon being like "Mine now, don't ask questions."

#13 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:32 AM

E1j9Inom.jpg

I imagine this was how Yuuko looked like when she was at this age :ph34r:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#14 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:41 AM

She looks like Mao's little sister in that pic there XD

6DYNteh.png

#15 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:52 AM

She's going to be so spoiled.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#16 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

Kishimon and Yuriyas photos are so sweet! I want to see them interact with each other on video! D:

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#17 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:37 PM

I keep seeing Aika in little Yuriya

#18 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

Yuriya  <3

I know she has a long way but she will bloom into a beautiful skilled idol  :king:

#19 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

Kazutoyo Koyabu, Yuriyas favorite comedian tweeted that she is his Oshi now. And he'd be happy to work with her if he ever got the chance.

https://twitter.com/...206688295665665

https://twitter.com/...131756186451968

LbvsGdT.png

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#20 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

Yuriya probably just became the most famous H!P KSS that tweet went out to half a million accounts. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users