• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#121 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 12:51 AM

Already two of our girls having donated their hair away... They're so nice.

I can't tell if it looks good though. It's kind of cute I guess. I still much prefered her long hair, it was like her signature look, no bangs + long hair...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#122 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:48 AM

How nice of her to donate it. I wonder if she was influenced by Momona? Regardless, not something I would've thought about doing at her age.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#123 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 05:09 PM

What a beautiful action¡¡ keep forward yuria chan¡¡
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#124 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:48 AM

She's officially no longer the youngest Kenshuusei. :lol: That honor now belongs to new baby Shibuya Hina.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#125 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 07:48 PM

Happy 12th Birthday Yulia!

She deserves to join a H!P group.

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#126 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 10:17 AM

Yulia appearing on the official TikTok, dancing to Morning Musume's "What is LOVE?"

https://www.tiktok.c...762631697042690

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#127 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:04 AM

Turns out Yulia snowboards? :lol: From her new year tweet.

7rF8Hj3l.jpg

https://twitter.com/...667661145886720

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#128 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:10 AM

aww shes so cute ;_;

#129 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:46 AM

that’s adorable!! she placed second in the big international end of the year poll outside of h!o by the way.
she’s very well liked~

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#130 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 08:31 AM

If she keeps it up with things like snowboarding, she'll probably snag even more fans in 2021. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#131 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:55 PM

This girl is so interesting lol She's grown so much too!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#132 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 03:19 AM

:good:

Matsubara%20Yuriya-993195.jpg

https://twitter.com/...1754757/photo/1

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#133 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 09:28 AM

^oh my! She's growing so fast *lol* The tiny Yulia face is almost gone  :lol:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#134 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 10:37 PM

Is it just me or is Yulia falling behind and loosing her sparkle? She has a calm character for sure and was never seeking the center of attention but always when I catch up with the Kss blogs nobody except her generation mates or senpais take pictures with her. She also got a lot less attention last year due to not being picked during the song auditions for the recitals for a while. And judging her Haro!Dori portait seems to be a bit withdrawn lately...like no big emotions towards anything that happens...
This is my perception...hopefully I'm seeing things wrong...

#135 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 01:36 AM

I feel like she's...a bit discouraged too. Her genmates have either debuted or left, and she's been around for 3.5 years. People who joined after her are debuting. She seems kind of not into things in some episodes of HaroDori lately, I agree. She might feel like this year's the only chance to really debut for the next several years. I hope she sticks around, because when she does put her energy into things she really shines, but she just seems just not quite ready for debut right now, and that probably sucks for her. I hope I'm proven wrong though.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#136 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 03:41 AM

I've never really saw her as the high energy type, kind of like Kamei Eri that saved it for the stage.

Like I've said in other threads, I think they are grooming her for MM.

She's small, cute and has shown she can keep up with the dancing.

Plus she can speak Russian, which is good for their international push.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#137 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 11:40 AM

Heh? Maybe I'm just missing something because I haven't been watching HaroDori, but I'd just assume she's getting older. I thought her performance at the yearly test was an amazing improvement from previous years personally, so she's obviously passionate. Give her some time. There is a lot happening this year, and she's still quite young. Management is still probably still trying to find the best way to utilize her.

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#138 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 12:50 PM

She's not only quite young, she's SUPER young. Sure, there's always younger members among debutees (Wakana, Riai, Mei, Momohime), but in general H!P has come to debut mostly "older" girls - 15 and up. The KSS unit members are 16 and older, for example. I think they need a good reason to debut a younger girl, like Wakana being a general audition participant and pretty much every very young member debuting in the last few years being incredibly talented (I see Riai and Momohime as H!P's next top performers on the level of Sayuki and Sakura, and Mei might be able to become very popular on her own).

Yulia's age is both her problem and best feat. She could stay in the programme for 3 more years with every chance to debut, but at the same time she herself might become impatient or grow out of her idol dreams.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#139 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 02:34 PM

Yeah I agree with you... I guess that's my biggest worry - that she looses interest. I mean she was 9 when she auditioned and seemingly didn't know a lot about idols/ Hello!Project. It's not that she isn't appearing as she is working hard and she did improve a lot. But she seems to become a bit of an outsider among the KSS. You can catch her standing around alone and not really interacting with others in a few shots so I'm also worried that she, who is an introverted and maybe a bit socially anxious type (she always has been a bit stiff and silent) gets accidently pushed away and then looses interest in becoming an idol. I mean she is genuinly smiling her mysterious smile but you can never read and true emotions. But I'm maybe a bit worried because I've been looking forward to her debuting since 2017 hahaha but yeah she is still VERY young. There are girls who join at nearly twice as hear age when she joined. 

Maybe it would be nice to put her into a revival of the KSS unit after this year debuts are over? So she can gain experience and get closer to fellow KSS. She benefited from being in Team white where, I think Hirayama?, mentioned in her blog that she got to talk to Yulia while in there.

On a plus side...she is becoming very beautiful! She has a beautiful face and it has been starting to mature lately. Plus I bet she will be growing a lot soon. These really long legs and arms are looking a bit out of proportion atm. hahaha

#140 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 11:36 AM

Dang. Was really hoping for TF for her, but I get it. MM maybe now?
I just don't want HP to lose her...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users