• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#21 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

And people questioned what she could possibly bring to h!p, pfft.  I don't remember where I said it first, but she's a novel attraction.  She's going to be the most high-profile non-debuted KSS for quite a while, by design.  This just helps to put more eyes on her for when they spin the narrative of a young girl that tries hard to overcome her shortcomings before her eventual debut, with credit to the KSS program for helping to make her a star.  She's basically going to be the mascot and poster child of the KSS until then.

#22 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:25 PM

Yeah! I'm so happy she gets all the attention. Though I'm still worried wether she'll be able to pull through. Not because it's her but because while teenagers tend to change what they are into and so some girls quit being an idol it's even more natural for children that they get into other things after a while right?
I mean a 9 year old surely has no idea how hard all of this would be before applying. I hope she won't get problems handling school and idol work while also growing-up bilingual. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#23 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

Another message of support from owarai combi Bambino (Ishiyama).

https://twitter.com/...174672057548800

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#24 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

Wow! This girl is going places! Hope UF jumps on that train!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#25 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:18 PM

I knew she was interesting af

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#26 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

Another pic from Yumeno's blog.

blog,%20Matsubara%20Yuriya-752978.jpg

まお先生。岸本ゆめの

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#27 mikippo

mikippo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:41 AM

I'm genuinely interested in seeing how she improves and progresses.

Her attitude is so.. idgaf? Doesn't even wave, like dang girl. Lets hope the idol environment never changes her in that respect. It's probably not too uncommon but it is amusing.

#28 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

^ I wouldn't say she gives the impression of someone who doesn't care. She just seems super nervous and stiff all the time. I find it quite cute tbh, it reminds me of how I used to be when I was her age... 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#29 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:30 AM

It's not that she doesn't care, it's more like the fact that she's at least 2 years younger than the others, and they all have some background of being in the industry. You put a total newb in with those with experience, and you will see them freeze while they try to process what's going on, and try to remember what it is they are supposed to be doing. All she needs is time.

#30 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

man, she's not even a diamond in the rough, she's more like the carbon before it turns into a diamond  ^-^  The way she freezes and looks to the other girls for her moves is hella awkward, but it shows the huge gap she still has to bridge. At least she has time on her side.

#31 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

I hope she stays for a long time because it'd be interesting to see her grow. She's very cute!

#32 mikippo

mikippo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:39 PM

If she does the whole switcharoo on us when she can better focus on the task at hand, then more power to her!

It came across that she doesn't care particularly because she doesn't try to be idol-like at all. Her comments in the audition and even on ameba today were quite blunt.
I can see the other side as well though, anxiety/inexperience. There's no way anyone could understand the effect of behavior on fan perception at that age so it's not that she does it spitefully. It's funny, but in a good way! Hope she never changes honestly. Still she wanted to be a comedian, and auditioned to be an idol so I can't help but wonder if she has a desire to be cute, and happy on stage like your traditional idol. Which raises the question, do the trainers tell the girls how to act? You know to smile, be receptive and what not. I really wonder how much of it is left up to personal creativity with them being so young but one pillar of idoldom being authenticity.

#33 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:28 PM

Well, another KSS who acts similar to her is Ryo, no? Like, she's much more serious than your average idol-aspirant and in some pictures she was always at the back, not doing the traditional peace sign and things like that, so I guess she's not alone... But yeah, she's probably just nervous because she's so young and doesn't really have any experience.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to her "comedian idol" thing to really blossom, that'd be super interesting  :w00t: She should look up to Momochi haha~

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:47 PM

For reference.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#35 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:00 PM

Look at her face full of happiness.

M369QnM.jpg?1

#36 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:04 AM

^She looks adorable when shes laughing ^_^

And people questioned what she could possibly bring to h!p, pfft. I don't remember where I said it first, but she's a novel attraction. She's going to be the most high-profile non-debuted KSS for quite a while, by design. This just helps to put more eyes on her for when they spin the narrative of a young girl that tries hard to overcome her shortcomings before her eventual debut, with credit to the KSS program for helping to make her a star. She's basically going to be the mascot and poster child of the KSS until then.

Seems like they discovered another Karin XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#37 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

Whatever else happens I think everyone will think it's worth it to see her so happy, getting these messages from her favourite owarai. Also whilst Chissa had some great talent as an Idol she's living proof the Owarai/Idol thing can work. So it's great to see them both teaming up already. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#38 mikippo

mikippo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:54 PM

The way I see it as long as she isn't hurting anyone I'm happy to see her be authentic, whatever that may entail, but that's just me. It's clear that not smiling can be somewhat of a sacrilegious crime in the eastern idol world. She could very well upset people along the way with blunders, but those mistakes would be beautiful because they'll give her the opportunity to learn from them. She's still young! If she changes naturally over the years, as most people do through experience and the physical brain changes that come with aging, then that will be another interesting angle for the fans. These girls get thrust early into a highly socially feedback heavy environment and if idol fans derive a sort of twisted pleasure from growth well.. then it's a good thing we're idol fans. Idols learn how their actions will affect others from a multitude of angles be it fans, fellow idols, sensei, etc basically putting them on the fast track to growth as long as they care about other people. Nobody has enough constitutive luck to be born an angel. Speaking from personal experience, I got into idols at a young age, and focused on studying rather than people into early adulthood so I know first hand how paramount experience is and I'm not even a quarter ways there yet. On the other hand however I don't think that Yuria has to loose any harmless parts of who she is a long the way. I respect that you and others may have a different opinion on that though.

I'm gonna laugh when she really was nervous and this rant was completely pointless. I really felt like I needed to say this though so no regrets I guess.

#39 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:53 PM

^

She is pretty much just like MaiMai was when she was still young though??? And let's be real MaiMai didn't even smile much when she got older. Same goes for Maasa btw. There's nothing wrong with serious idols if that's the way she is.

#40 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:04 AM

:good:

Matsubara%20Yuriya,%20Okai%20Chisato-753

chisatookai_official_uf

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか