digging,found 2016 ruru

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#85 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:42 AM

I can't believe nobody, nobody at all has debuted from this generation and they're just slowly filing out the door. Didn't they get like a 10 episode mini series dedicated to them?

My thoughts exactly, so far it seems like that audition was just one big waste of time, literally every promising girl is leaving one after another almost in order. It must sting even more to see newer auditionees (15ki) get in... Hell, even Miyo who didn't make it to the final round back then is now a member. I love love LOVE Miyo, KitaRio and Homare, but in my opinion many of the Shin Member auditionees had a lot of potential too :(

Sigh. I just hope eventually someone will debut from that generation... I mean, not even being placed in a temporary unit prevented Ruru from leaving (we still don't know if it means anything to be placed in that unit but it's better than nothing if you ask me). I just hope she resurfaces somewhere someday because she's one talented girl.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#86 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:50 AM

The one time I was devastated that a KSS left was Tanabe Nanami, and she did resurface, so I have hope.

#87 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:56 AM

^

Ah, Tanapyon's return from the ashes, that was the one time my broken heart was healed too! Man, I really hope youre right!

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#88 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 02:43 PM

Even if she gives up on her dream of being an idol (knocking on wood there lol), I've been trying to take comfort in the fact that we'd probably at least be able to see her in musicals again - I can't imagine that she'd leave showbiz entirely, which is...better than nothing.

Also, apparently a lot of members (a total of 9, with Maria, Kaedii, Chisaki, and Homare from Musume alone) listed her as the KSS they were most interested in this year... ;-;

#89 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 02:17 AM

i was thinking, what if they stated that she "asked to finished her training" meant that they had plans for hee or maybe offered her something and she didnt like it?

#90 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 03:10 PM

So, with the news of the KSS group debuting, makes me wonder what this girl is up to now.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users