Name: Shuttou Anna (出頭杏奈)
Birthdate: March 8, 2005
Birthplace: Chiba, Japan
Bloodtype: O
Specialty: Eating spicy food
Hobbies: Shopping
Looks Up To: Okai Chisato, Yokoyama Reina
Trivia:
• Former child model. Appeared in magazines and in a runway show.
• Likes the Morning Musume songs "Jealousy Jealousy", "Renai Revolution 21", and "LOVE Machine".
• Wants to join Morning Musume or a new group as the ace.
• Wanted to become a fashion model, but gave it up because of her short stature.
• Was a finalist in the Hello! Project New Member Audition that took place in 2017, where her number was #126. No finalists passed.
• Accepted the offer to join the Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
• Was first introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei on December 10, 2017 at the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Recital December 2017 ~Conti→New!~" concert.
• Says her charm point is the dimple on her right cheek that appears when she laughs.
• Her favorite genre of music is J-Pop.
• Her favorite sport is swimming.
• Her motto is "Continuation is power" (継続は力なり).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

Her performance levels don't seem too bad, but her personality is really shining and I can see her gaining a good following.

A lot of the recent KSS have had previous modelling experience.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#3 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

She was my favorite, I'm so glad she decided to join Kenshuusei! I really hope she gets to debut within H!P

#4 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:50 PM

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz surrounding this girl here. She's like the second coming of Maria. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:06 AM

I found her confidence and outgoing nature to be more like Yumeno, even looks a little like her to me too.

#6 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:05 AM

^

So it isn't just me who is reminded a bit of Yumeno by her (both in looks and nature), huh?

Anyways, as everyone noticed, her personality seems very interesting plus she's a Chisa fan like me so... I'm looking forward to seeing her growth in the KSS ^^ Her fashion sense seems great too ;)

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#7 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

She's still (for now) listed as a Phase 4 model on the Kiradori website, and posts featuring her coordinates are still up.
http://kiradori.com/models/
http://kiradori.com/tag/ANNA☆(あーたん)/

I know how much people like pre-debut and pre-H!P pictures; here's a bunch of her work from before the audition.
mMAoLQTs.jpg q6WFrgds.jpg Ezr1GQQs.jpg WMGXV9js.jpg

KgDKEeFs.jpg G8DSdnls.jpg jAgjn6es.jpg lRd5gcns.jpg

9VxOiL5s.jpg BdRVdVSs.jpg7s5UDufs.jpg

VRcHyLVs.jpg JeiogVTs.jpg lO4kJXrs.jpg

PFGN3LNs.jpg awhQcmOs.jpg bkw39c4s.jpg

VxlE3qXs.jpg KdPpXWbs.jpg xeBQo0Gs.jpg

6h3noTms.jpg UaQPhv9s.jpg

NhGYFJTs.jpg saR5TQws.jpg

DnpdEFds.jpg9qV48iZs.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#8 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:51 PM

one of my favourites from the audition, i am pleased she's here

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#9 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:24 AM

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz surrounding this girl here. She's like the second coming of Maria.

That's exactly what I thought!
I think this girl will go places.
And yes, I am mostly writing here just because I want to be in someone's first page haha.

#10 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:31 AM

I only watched the first episode of the audition but Shuttou Anna was the one person I was rooting for so I am happy to see her in the KSS, I would love to see her in a group with Kirara :)

#11 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:52 AM

She sang really well in the lesson footage from today. I think she's one to watch for sure

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#12 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

^

Yeah honestly the original audition footage didn't do her singing justice. Her singing today was really good.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#13 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:39 PM

She's the first Kenshuusei I'm excited for from the moment she joined! I really root for her! ^_^ Even the first time when I only saw a photo of the 8 finalists I knew she'll be my favourite! I hope she can debut in MM (because she said she wanted) or elsewhere. :)

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#14 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:13 AM

In the last episode Yossie asked her her senpai was but she was too fast with her answer for me to catch, anyone hear it?

#15 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:31 AM

^

Well that's actually the question. The first time she was asked at the audition she said Chissa. When they introduced themselves at the KSS stage she said Yokoyan. That then was a topic with the OG and they made fun of Chissa being put aside quickly as an oshi. 

And when she was asked again at the studio by Yossi she said Yoshikawa Hitomi. I didn't catch what they talked about then and what she gave as a reason for her switch. 

But I felt a little sorry for her bc they used the word Dokkiri before on them and I thought she might have been reminded of that 2nd Dokkiri MM did with 12ki where everyone except Maria played along and said Yossi was their fav member. And that's maybe why she said Yossi as well not wanting to be the Maria? 

#16 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:16 AM

^ her explanation for switching to Yokoyan was that someone told her it would be better for her to pick a current member rather than an OG. Her picking Yossie was just "reading the room" and playing along.

#17 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:59 AM

^

Who told her that? Staff people? lol. And Chissa only graduated this year! It's not like she's naming... Say, a Melon Kinenbi member (though that would be something!) or anything yet they already see her as some sort of oldie not worth mentioning? XD

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#18 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:20 PM

^ I just rewatched, and she didn't say who. She said it was during the meeting before the event, and she was saying that she had two favourite members but couldn't decide, and she was told to go with the current member. I'm assuming it was a staff person, but she didn't say that directly.

#19 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

It's all academic now she's already switched again to Yossie. XD

It was one of the funniest moments of the audition.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#20 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:27 PM

New profile pics.

Shuttou%20Anna-770889.jpgShuttou%20Anna-770888.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫