• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#101 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:17 AM

So thankful for the quick subs! I was really feeling for the 48G girls and wanna cheer them on even more now! 

Spoiler

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#102 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

^

I know, and it tugs on your heartstrings. But drama leads to better ratings; of course now more people are going to want to tune in and see how the girls will handle the situation amidst the struggle. It's a good underdog story and I'm sure there will be some sort of turnaround at the end. Also, I think they specifically highlighted auditions that supported the narrative they are trying to push. (kept this response as vague as possible, since I don't want to clog the thread with spoiler boxes)

Posted Image

#103 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:09 AM

Spoiler

Mnet is using the narrative that both idol cultures are different and is going the sympathy route in order to generate interest, they've done the latter in previous seasons so I'm not surprised.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#104 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:15 AM

Mid-week rankings are up.
https://m.tv.naver.c...304/list/227035
https://mobile.twitter.com/Yubseyo
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#105 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:38 AM

http://kshow123.net/.../episode-2.htmlepisode 2 with subs

#106 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:26 PM

Kaeun still at #1!  I'm happy!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#107 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:10 AM

Really wish that they could post the re-evaluation clips on Mnet's website or something (and if there IS a way to access this, please please ket me know!!!!) I know Mnet wants to push their chosen candidates but it's totally against the entire point of the show to block access to most of these important clips that give information the audience needs to make an informed voting choice. I have no problem with only showing a few people on the actual show like Sakura (there's no time for all 80-or-so girls to get screentime) but it's unfair to not only the girls but the viewers to only give us the audition and re-evaluation clips on the show.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#108 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:44 PM

Really wish that they could post the re-evaluation clips on Mnet's website or something (and if there IS a way to access this, please please ket me know!!!!) I know Mnet wants to push their chosen candidates but it's totally against the entire point of the show to block access to most of these important clips that give information the audience needs to make an informed voting choice. I have no problem with only showing a few people on the actual show like Sakura (there's no time for all 80-or-so girls to get screentime) but it's unfair to not only the girls but the viewers to only give us the audition and re-evaluation clips on the show.

Spoiler

In S1 Mnet eventually posted all the evals/reevals on Naver and Youtube, but some from S2 are still unrevealed.  Who knows what they will do this season?  If they do I will post a link.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#109 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:29 AM

All initial evaluation performances have been posted on Mnet's YouTube channel unedited. Seems like Mnet's editing did dirty to many of the groups because they dont look that bad.

NakoMiku performance is still nowhere to be found.

#110 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:16 AM

I didn't catch it during the broadcast, but Oda Erina and Nakano Ikumi performed "Get You" for their evaluation.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#111 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

^ It was one of the main points in the 1st episode... they were the first AKB trainees which performed.

#112 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:10 AM

^ It was one of the main points in the 1st episode... they were the first AKB trainees which performed.

Yep, the edit was tragic too.  Glad the single cam vids were posted.

Preview for Episode 3, damn Mnet and their edits!  I can't wait for Friday!  :lol:

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#113 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:52 AM

Yabuki Nako hard carried her group that covered Gfriend's Love Whisper.  She's gonna be a star!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#114 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

My HKT48 oshi did that. She has pontential, she just needs singing lessons.

And Tomu went and grabbed the song her team wanted to avoid. Lol

#115 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:50 PM

Episode 3 http://kshow123.net/.../episode-3.html

#116 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:25 AM

I feel like the Korean trainees really aren't up to par with the ones from previous seasons. I guess all the people left are the ones who weren't quite good enough to debut.

#117 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:48 PM

Most of these companies don't want to lend their ready-to-debut trainees since they'll be losing them for 2.5 years. A huge portion of the Korean trainees only have 6 months to 2 years of training, so it was apparent that they're definitely weaker.

Then you have the ex-YG girls who have 5 and 8 years of training, yet they're not that great either...

#118 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:22 AM

Yeah, and I know that, but I've been watching some of the performances and I'm just like 'damn everyone is SO bad' on both ends. 

#119 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

After all the roller coaster emotion that I had for season 2, I told myself that I don't want to watch any survival show anymore which is kinda working but somehow Produce 48 pulled me right back. I'm not a fan of 48G but I'm gonna watch how they are doing and perhaps improve as well as the Korean trainees. So this time, the contract is 2.5 years? It's longer than previous ones but are they going to stick with the 'no promotion with the original agency'? Will it be okay for the Japanese girls who get into the final group to temporary leave 48 group?

Haven't seen this posted yet. The fancams of the girls for the song cover mission.

In case anyone doesn't know, they released these fancams now because they will close the voting after episode 4 airs and they will film the first elimination which will be air on episode 5. It would be unfair for the girls whose performance shown on episode 4.

High Tension

Spoiler

Boombayah

Peek-A-Boo

Short Hair

Love Whisper

Very Very Very

Mamma Mia

Like Ooh-Ahh

#120 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

Will it be okay for the Japanese girls who get into the final group to temporary leave 48 group?

That really is the question, isn't it? From what I can recall that period is 2.5 years. And if they are unable to participate in domestic Japanese activities (I have no information on this part), then that would definitely hurt them in a Japanese context. It's hard to be a fan without an idol. They may very well end up dropping them and move on to other girls then. And that is a very high price to pay for being in that project.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users