201 replies to this topic

#181 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 08:45 PM

Spoiler

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#182 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:18 PM

I'm the only person really happy about the final line-up. All my favs made it and I don't have a problem with the contestants that made it. I was hoping for 4:8 or 5:7, but it is what it is...
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#183 kang shirou

kang shirou

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:22 PM

well, the tallest and youngest girl as center... congrats

Spoiler

#184 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 03:03 PM

Bringing this thread back. IZ*ONE made their debut today with their mini-album, COLOR*IZ. The title track is La Vie en Rose. They also had their debut showcon too.

#185 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:57 PM

I absolutely adore IZONE and their mini album is so good! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#186 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 07:23 AM

La Vie en Rose stage mix version (various costumes).

#187 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 04:15 PM

IZ*ONE has broken a lot of records with their debut (all of these were broken in less than one month):

• most viewed debut MV in 24 hours
  • quickest win on a music show (10 days)
  • won 1st three times on music shows
  • their debut album sold 125,408 in 13 days on the Hanteo charts
  • 30 million views on their MV 

And now they won the Rookie of the Year award at the AAA. Congrats to IZ*ONE and their current success. I hope they can keep the momentum up, and I'm glad to see that they're doing so well!

#188 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:43 AM

Since this hasn't been updated in awhile......

IZONE had their Japanese debut on February 6th, 2019 with Suki to Iwasetai.

First week was #2 at 221,640 copies sold.

There were 16 versions - 1 version for each member (12), a WIZ*One Group version, a WIZ*One box set and Type A and Type B. First press had a random photo.

http://stage48.net/w...asetai_(Single)

Spoiler

And on April 1st, 2019, IZONE released their 2nd Korean mini album, titled Violeta. First week sold 131,687 copies.

http://stage48.net/w...ex.php/HEART*IZ

There were two versions, Violeta and Sapphire. Also was released in 2 Kihno versions.

This mini album beat Twice's record on the Korean Hanteo music charts with selling over 131,000 copies.

Violeta has also won 7 times on Korean music shows. This makes 10 total wins for IZONE. Congrats!!

If I have read correctly, they will also take part in KCON Japan.

IZONE will be a part of Produce X 101. Here is a video of them reacting to the performance of X1-Ma:

Interesting to see a successful group be on a show where another group like them will be produced :)

Finally, IZONE will have an Asia tour!

Seoul, June 8th and 9th, 2019

Bangkok, June 16th, 2019

Taipei, June 29th, 2019

Hong Kong, July 13th, 2019

I'm so proud of them!! <3

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#189 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 06:45 PM

They performed their 2nd Japanese single, Buenos Aires, a few days ago! Minju x Sakura center! <3

#190 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 08:34 PM

They performed their 2nd Japanese single, Buenos Aires, a few days ago! Minju x Sakura center! <3

Wait a sec, Sakura is not center of this single, only Minju.

I just noticed this thread is also for IZ*ONE XD

Morning Musume'19

#191 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:25 AM

Buenos Aires MV

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#192 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:05 AM

Minju looks incredible

#193 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 03:50 PM

IZ*ONE announced their 3rd japanese single "Vampire" to be released on the 25th of September!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#194 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

They haven't done their next Korean album yet lol wow they've been nonstop since La Vie en Rose

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#195 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

seems like they can make more money in japan so they're focusing on promoting there for now? 

HS report for vampire! 

Minju is so popular in japan!! 

277cfe3910cd33a61c30a3418d6611fb.jpg

#196 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:52 PM

Around the time Vampire is being released, they’ll be doing their Eyes on Me tour in Japan. It would make sense if that was their reasoning: it means less travel between two countries for a bit.

#197 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:22 AM

Both of your comments make perfect sense. Lol

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#198 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:34 PM

there's no november dates as of yet so wizone are speculating we'll get a korean comeback in november! 

2nd round! 

Sakura 50/52
Minju 50/52
Chaewon 44/52
Yuri 40/52
Wonyoung 30/52
Yena 24/52
Nako 20/52
Yujin 12/52
Hyewon 10/52
Hitomi 8/52
Eunbi 6/52
Chaeyeon 4/52

#199 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:36 AM

it's been a while, so i thought i'd update! for anyone who doesn't know, iz*one was going to come back in november 2019 with a full album called bloom*iz, but due to the produce voting manipulation scandal, it was postponed. fortunately, they finally came back today with the bloom*iz title track, fiesta!

i'm really satisfied with it tbh. it's a bop! i'm so happy it isn't an instrumental chorus, the actual chorus is so fun and probably my favorite part of the song. the rap is really cool too, i like how it slows down compared to the rest of the song. and the mv is super aesthetically pleasing, especially with the colors. overall it's a solid release! i'm excited to hear the rest of the album too ^.^

#200 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 08:17 PM

^

Don't forget, BLOOM*IZ has the highest first day AND week sales of any girl group, and is currently in the top 10 best first day sales of any K-pop group. They are also still able to promote on Korean broadcasting stations, so we'll be getting live stages of Fiesta soon enough. As for myself, I think BLOOM*IZ is their strongest release yet. All the songs are really good. : )

Here's some performances from the showcase.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users